Is your cock heavy?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just curious, when i spank my wifes ass with my cock it makes a sound just like a real slap of the hand.
Has anyone else experienced this? My wife says that sometimes she likes to just hold it and feel the weight.

lafever:cool:

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it definitely is. when i wake up sometimes its in that part in between being hard and soft, and its really floppy.

D_officeflop

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah mate, mine is rather heavy.
when im running or doing sports (such football - soccer to americans) my cock and balls tend to slap off my thigh.
this sometimes can be quite funny because if im running in a gym, other people can hear the noise and often wonder what the noise is.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just curious, when i spank my wifes ass with my cock it makes a sound just like a real slap of the hand.
Has anyone else experienced this? My wife says that sometimes she likes to just hold it and feel the weight.

lafever:cool:
:biggrin1: yea.. my ex said to me one time when I got up to go to the bathroom (I was naked) & was returning to bed...she raise up said, is that yo peter making that sound slapping against your legs like that:redface:...:eek: damn, put some PJ bottoms on nig..." so I did before gettin back in bed with her.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For something that's been with me my entire life, I've never really noticed whether or not it's "heavy". It just "is".

Sometimes when I'm hard, I can swing my hips and it whips back and forth with quite a bit of inertia, but don't know (nor do I really care that much) whether or not it's because of size or weight.

And since it'd have to be removed in order to weigh it, I'll leave that up to the coroner / medical examiner to do once I'm dead. After all, I've elected to be an organ donor and to donate my body to science when I'm dead so let some others answer that question.

:)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have said many times, one of the biggest personal turnons on being a big man is the 'heft' in my hands...when you go to piss- that 'thud' feeling is very erotic... or it lying against your leg.... or...