Is your cock large enough to envelop a doorknob?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps the prevalence of door handles rather than knobs is hampering further submissions. I'm unusual in having some rather nice art deco knobs - but they're 5' off the floor, so I'd need to crouch on a chair...

I had to stand on a stool to reach my doorknobs, mate; I am not a very tall guy! Just don't fall off the ladder and injure your big cock!:biggrin1:

Reactions: Allan S.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can not believe that there are not more than three guys with girthy cocks and enough foreskin to cover a doorknob! Where are they tdnet:confused:
I would have expected hung guys from Europe with lots of foreskin to have been able to answer your challenge!:rolleyes:

I can do it, but not right now though.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not quite for me!

took 7" 1/4 non-warmed up (AX shampoo bottle) few min's ago before I showered (turned down the temperature for the summer to save propane)

I'll try again once it gets warmed it as it seems to loosen up more when it's hot outside.
It's easy to tell when it's "warmed up" as the texture changes and ridged band relaxes more.

More then likely my limit would be in the 8" to 8"1/2" range. . I do not want to damage my skin doing larger sizes. I would have to stretch the foreskin slowly to do that.

Last edited:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

tdnet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is funny the things we'll do to have fun with our cocks.

Yes we do my friend... Our cocks are our best friend: It doesn't complain and he's always there for our fun and pleasure!

> Come on guys, who's next to show off that big dick trick?