IS YOUR COCK SHRINKING

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I have been thinking that my cock is shrinking over the last 5 years or so. Is this possible? i am not giving my dimensions right now becauase (ahem) i am embarrased that it is shrinking.

Is this possible, someone enlighten me. I tell everyone this but i am told that i am big (blah, blah, blah). I am being serious THIS IS NOT A JOKE THREAD.

The avatar is my size but i think i was in mid shrinkage at the time.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I think mine has shrunk too...but I guess thats just me and I would hope its my imagination at 19 lol. Seems like I got taller and my dick got smaller (only a little) however thats only when the foreskin isnt retracted, when I pull it back I'm around normal size (7.5-8"). That's my explanation, but hungthick doesnt have a foreskin...

neworlnssteel

Just Browsing
Media
I am with you guys, I think mine has too. I am 23 now but I remember measuring around 21 and being about 8.5 and now I am olny 8". I seem thicker now, which I like but I want my inches back too. I have not gained wieght but I have picked up smoking the last 3 mos. Could that be it?

Hairyguy_29

Just Browsing
Media
I remember reading once upon a time it is possible for a penis to shrink a little with age, but this is from end of puberty to end of life sort of time spans, I don't think many of the twenty-somethings need worry their 'lollies' are melting.

Hairyguy

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my first post here. I am over 50 and bemoaned the weiner like look of my flaccid dick as opposed to what it was in my earlier years. Recently I visited thundersplace.com and read about jelging. I gave the newbie routine a try and in one week, I noticed that my flaccid dick was big and sausage like in girth. In two weeks, I had added an inch to my flaccid length that has now become permanent after only one month of jelging. To me, one of the greatest advantages of jelging is not in the size variant (altho that is great) but jelging increases erectile quality both nighttime and otherwise. I am into weight training and that has taken 20 or so years off my age. It makes sense to exercise everything in our bodies, our dicks included. I think jelging or some form of regular penis exercises is the answer to a shrinking dick. It has made latrine breaks a pleasure for me and my flaccid dick now looks like it did in my teen years.