Is your current man hung?

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quick question for the ladies that come here. Do you come here because your current significant other well hung? Or is it that you've had a big one in the past or hope to find another big one in the future or some other reason a man just might not understand?

friskykitty

Just Browsing
Media
yes, my current boyfriend is quite large. i ran across this site will researching info on sexual matters with a larger than average penis - and he is the one that inspired this research.

jennya: My boyfriend actually told me about this site. I got a kick out of looking at it, and also forwarded it to a gay friend of mine.

My boyfriend is above average - not HUGE like some members on this site (no pun intended), but then again I wouldn't want him to be.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am currently single, but I've had big guys in the past and have pretty high standards in that department. I also just love talking to hung studs.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
My ex once admitted to me that she and her g/fs would compare hubbies' sizes using hands as rulers. As she is quite a shy person it would surprise her friends when she pointed to her forearm as the length of my dick. Unfortunately, it was this that was our undoing

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current guy is not well hung. But in the past I had been with a few rather large men and found this site while I was dating one of them.

dana2000: My co-worker told me about this site today when we were talking about my new man. He's huge. I love it, but I want to learn how to work it better.

goddess4m: my guy is 10 inches long, and it's awesome.

like10x7: Mines is only 7 inches by 5 inches...I wish he was a little longer and thicker..I like about 9 by 6-7 inches...It hits all the walls better

Karen: I don't have a current man. :(
However previous men have been. I'm here not to find a guy (though if somebody's available.....!) I'm here due to my unhealthy interest in dicks.

DieHard9x6: Unhealthy? Nonsense, Karen! Although, if you'd like me to give you a physical... ;)

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
hehe - I wouldn't call your interest 'unhealthy' either, Karen!

I'm here cos my current (and still quite new) man is very hung and I was researching ways to help me take him fully and see exactly how hung he is, compared to other 'big' guys. He's 11.5 x 7.5, and I can take about 9 inches of him at the moment, although stretching for his girth was also a bit of a challenge at first. Now I love it!

I've always had a thing for big guys but didn't know about his size before I first saw him naked - he sat me down and said that he had something to tell me, I thought he was gonna say he was really small or something, but it seems his previous girlfriend was scared witless by his penis and thought I might be too! No chance!

Buff7: Ya, no kidding , if u are above average u are not small!!!!daa :wacko: