Is your current man hung?

dijstra: My wife saw my erect cock for the first time the first time we had sex...

I had been joking about having big cock with her and a group of freinds at the pub...she'd fondled my cock through jeans but I'm not that big soft

After the pub we made out in the back of my car and I was foccussing on her cunt; I'd had some adverse reactions before and wasn't expecting to get fucked...she got really hot and wet but couldn't cum and demanded I fuck her ... she was a virgin ... being in the car I got her to kneel up on the back seat opend the back door and stood outside and pushed the end of my cock in...and she started to fuck just the head and I assume she thought that was it ... I had a real job not coming ... she then started to get carried away and suddenly pushed back really hard and plop I really mounted her and hit the back of her cunt ... she clamped down on me like a vice and started to cum ... i shot my load in an instance and we both burst out laughing...

afterwards we fooled around some more and she said simehting like "what the fucks that" when she saw me hard for the first time ....

D

Buff7: Happy holiday's all!! I was wondering what size length/girth ,large & small, should a man talk about the size of his penis before a possible sex partner see's or feels said penis?

soccerfanatic

Experimental Member
Media
^^^No offense but I found your post hard to understand. If you mean what I think you did, then I'd consider anything over 8" by 5" big enough to warrant giving the woman a warning about what she's getting into, just so she has time to prepare lol :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
"I'm warning you two weeks before we do it: I'm ten and a half inches long and seven inches around."

"That's what they all say."

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm still in my "Have fun, no relationship" stage beciase of my schedule (work, school, guardian for my younger brother) so my free time is limited. BUT, I do have 2 well hung fuck buddies.

One I met at work. It was a slow night bartending and we were talking about sex and the size subject came up. He seemed very comfortable talking about it and hinted that he was fairly gifted, but since he's 5'5" 125 lbs I didn't think her would be. (I'm 5'4") Turns out he has an EXTREMELY thick 7" long and almost 7" around, much thicker than my wrist. )I've seen one guy that was thicker, but we didnt have sex) I can't give him great head, but I do my best. But he fills me lke no one has, and the orgasms are so intense.

My second fuck buddy is from the internet. I was VERY cautiuos before meeting him and checked him out thoroughly. HE showed me his 9 1/2 " monster on a web cam, and I figuered I give him a shot. HE's tall and lanky, not really my type, but has a very strong upper body, and can toss me around like a rag doll. I great change of pace. I try to see them each at least once a week--wish it could be once a day!!

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by autumnbreeze4321@Dec 4 2004, 02:23 AM
I'm still in my "Have fun, no relationship" stage beciase of my schedule (work, school, guardian for my younger brother) so my free time is limited. BUT, I do have 2 well hung fuck buddies.

One I met at work. It was a slow night bartending and we were talking about sex and the size subject came up. He seemed very comfortable talking about it and hinted that he was fairly gifted, but since he's 5'5" 125 lbs I didn't think her would be. (I'm 5'4") Turns out he has an EXTREMELY thick 7" long and almost 7" around, much thicker than my wrist. )I've seen one guy that was thicker, but we didnt have sex) I can't give him great head, but I do my best. But he fills me lke no one has, and the orgasms are so intense.

My second fuck buddy is from the internet. I was VERY cautiuos before meeting him and checked him out thoroughly. HE showed me his 9 1/2 " monster on a web cam, and I figuered I give him a shot. HE's tall and lanky, not really my type, but has a very strong upper body, and can toss me around like a rag doll. I great change of pace. I try to see them each at least once a week--wish it could be once a day!!
[post=265861]Quoted post[/post]​

I just realized that I didn't proof read my reply before submitting. Sorry for the spelling and grammar error. You wouldn't think that I'll be teaching kids some day.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by autumnbreeze4321+Dec 4 2004, 02:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(autumnbreeze4321 &#064; Dec 4 2004, 02:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-autumnbreeze4321@Dec 4 2004, 02:23 AM
Turns out he has an EXTREMELY thick 7" long and almost 7" around, much thicker than my wrist. )I&#39;ve seen one guy that was thicker, but we didnt have sex) I can&#39;t give him great head, but I do my best.  But he fills me lke no one has, and the orgasms are so intense.
[post=265862]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey autumn breeze

I know exactly what you mean&#33; being filled and stretched by 7.5" girth gives me some amazing orgasms, the nerve endings in my vagina are so exposed and stimulated that I orgasm like never before with my current bf&#33;

NebraskaBeef: This is my first post, so I want to make it a good one. I am just above average (7.5 by 6) but most women I&#39;ve been with have said that I am large. I can just imagine what they would say with guys bigger than me.

Anyway, my current girlfriend is a very petite Asian (4&#39;11" and less than 100lbs.) so she thinks I am enormous. Her first impression was :eek: but then it switched to :blink: as we began to have sex. After we were finished she was more like :wacko: but now she precedes our love-making sessions with the comment, "Your penis is so huge" and this look :( .

The reason I joined this site was to find a way to make sex more enjoyable for her. Oral sex and intercourse aren&#39;t easy for her, because of the size problem and I am getting tired of hand jobs from her. We both like sex, but when I don&#39;t come quickly, she gets tired and sore and we need to stop. Any help would be appreciated.

NebraskaBeef: Jon B,

I am sorry if this is a topic that gets brought up repeatedly, but I just found this website earlier this week and I am curious about how guys with larger penises manage to make sex pleasurable for their partners. As I said in my earlier post, it is the reason I came across this site. I have never had a problem with other women that I have been with, but I am now involved with a very petite woman and my size, while it is small compared to many of the men here, it is larger enough to make her a bit apprehensive when it comes to sex. I am just looking for advice.

Thanks

viviv

Just Browsing
Media
I am very petite & skinny and my bf has a large penis, the main thing is lots of foreplay before sliding it in, and also he takes his time before trying to go all the way. A lot of times I can&#39;t take in the whole thing, as long as he doesn&#39;t push me to a point of pain, it&#39;s enjoyable. We&#39;re just two different body types, he&#39;s big/thick and my vagina small, so taking it slow is very important.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by NebraskaBeef@Dec 7 2004, 10:51 PM
This is my first post, so I want to make it a good one. I am just above average (7.5 by 6) but most women I&#39;ve been with have said that I am large. I can just imagine what they would say with guys bigger than me.

[post=266392]Quoted post[/post]​

Lapdog has said the same thing (that people have said he&#39;s big) and it&#39;s nice to hear since I&#39;m around the same size, pushing 8" recently but 1/2 an inch isnt much and so anything from 7-8" is me and I&#39;m happy with that. Girls that have seen my pics have said &#39;that would rip me in two&#39;, actually two said that, strange how they said the exact strange thing. Another, when I told her she was beautiful so she must have seen some big ones said &#39;Yeah I have but that&#39;s just massive&#39;

There you go.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with all this talk about hung men Im starting to wonder why I cant find a seety
the last date I had was a woman only wanting sex from me and she wanted me and my twin at the same time. Ionly saw her for four hours and I never saw her agian :(:(
:angry:

voodooyoudo: I&#39;m not that big, but I&#39;ve had my share of shocked looks.

My gf thinks mine is huge, and it&#39;s still a tight fit (she&#39;s 5&#39;11" mind you) and it&#39;s 2 years now...

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry but I would file this last post in the "complete rubbish" file.

Let me get this straight -- you had sex for the first time last night, but:

(1) you knew of this website
(2) you honed right in on this thread to post your first message
(3) you had a tape measure out to give us his dimensions to the half-inch
(4) you had nothing else on your mind but to post here

It won&#39;t take the Truth Squad long to figure this one out. You better watch out, missy, your pants are on fire.