Is your current man hung?

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came to this site because my husband is extremely well hung and I have always been curious about other womens experiences with large penises.

kat

fangirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
boyfriends hung. i came here because i needed support. i am by no means a virgin, but most of my experience comes from sex with other girls, so these past few months have been quite an experience. his girth is just under seven inches and his length is over eight (thank god his head is just as wide as his shaft or i would be in trouble!!). Now i'm just looking to learn how to work it better.

D_Larry_Burpengary

Just Browsing
Media
I'm still in my "Have fun, no relationship" stage beciase of my schedule (work, school, guardian for my younger brother) so my free time is limited. BUT, I do have 2 well hung fuck buddies.

One I met at work. It was a slow night bartending and we were talking about sex and the size subject came up. He seemed very comfortable talking about it and hinted that he was fairly gifted, but since he's 5'5" 125 lbs I didn't think her would be. (I'm 5'4") Turns out he has an EXTREMELY thick 7" long and almost 7" around, much thicker than my wrist. )I've seen one guy that was thicker, but we didnt have sex) I can't give him great head, but I do my best. But he fills me lke no one has, and the orgasms are so intense.

My second fuck buddy is from the internet. I was VERY cautiuos before meeting him and checked him out thoroughly. HE showed me his 9 1/2 " monster on a web cam, and I figuered I give him a shot. HE's tall and lanky, not really my type, but has a very strong upper body, and can toss me around like a rag doll. I great change of pace. I try to see them each at least once a week--wish it could be once a day!!

lol i think i qualify as one these overly thick ones... trust me it sucks no girl wants to go at it...we need more people like you around -.-