Is your dick thicker than your wrist?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really amazed...

The majority of posts in this thread seems to claim that they have 7"+ girth (based on the posts here that would be a normal wrist for a male). I've been with 26 guys and only one have passed the 7"+ mark. OK, I know this is a site for larger men, but still...

Perhaps I've missed one or two, but I see no evidence in the galleries of the posters here claiming it even getting close to 7"+ girth. Some claim to have 7"+ and look much more like 5-5½".

Do guys really believe so much in "internet inches"? Or don't you care? Or is it a way to support each other in believing the measurements - a silent agreement of "if I don't call your measurement bogus, you support me as well"?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wrist is slightly bigger than my cock. I can just get my forefinger and thumb to touch around my cock, but can't quite touch them together around my wrist, real close though.

btw, I am a skinny guy with a fat cock...that's how my wife describes me sometimes. I overheard her tell a gf that over the phone one time. apparently, some gals think, skinny guy...skinny cock, fat guy...fat cock. she made the mistake one time at her job...the gals were complaining that to find a nice fat cock, you had to find and accept a fat guy. she opened her mouth and said not true at all, so the next time I'm out at her job, the gals were staring at my bulge, and giggling. And Randi, the nymphette that she is, wanted to go in the john and peek. instead, she snuck a feel, and told me I was twice as big as her husband.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no i am not as thick as my own wrist but i am as thick as
alot of girls i have dated.

i bet they wished i was as thick as my own wrist though.:wink:

my base is as thick as my wrist...not midshaft though.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
depends which way you look at your rist - side on it's qite narrow, flat is much thicker. I consider myself to smallish wrists but even then it's around 8" in circumference. flat on it's 2.5" across, side on 1.5" across.
Cock circumference 6.25"

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My cock is about a quarter inch thicker than my wrist, I was wondering how common it is for people on here.

Any sort of comment related is welcome.

YUM!:wink:

Can you put your watch around it and take a picture for us?:biggrin1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really amazed...

The majority of posts in this thread seems to claim that they have 7"+ girth (based on the posts here that would be a normal wrist for a male). I've been with 26 guys and only one have passed the 7"+ mark. OK, I know this is a site for larger men, but still...

Perhaps I've missed one or two, but I see no evidence in the galleries of the posters here claiming it even getting close to 7"+ girth. Some claim to have 7"+ and look much more like 5-5½".

I have noticed that many times on this site... although there are visual factors that can make a cock appear thinner than it actually is, a 7+ inch thick cock is INCREDIBLY thick and looks pretty damn abnormal in appearance. Some of the worst claims are from women who claim to have husbands or boyfriends that are that thick and are nowhere near that thick when we see the pics. There is a woman on here who has a husband that is between 7.5 and 8 inches thick and she has pics showing his abnormal looking penis, I think her name is Kaycee or something... she hasn't been here in a while.

I have an enlarged penile girth of 8 inches thick and my penis looks REALLY abnormal and makes a hefty bulge no matter what pants I wear... some here look down on the fact that I wasn't born with an 8 inch thick penis and that's cool, because I do have to maintain it with consistent pumping and if I stop I will lose most of my gains over the years although, I can always build back up to pumping huge over the span of a few weeks if I had to take a long break, which I have had to do over the years a few times.

Oh yeah... my wrists are like 7.5-8 inches thick depending on where you measure them and my cock is pretty much the same size. I only get 8 inches of girth when I clamp my erect cock at the base with my hand... otherwise it is between 7.5 and 8 with a soft girth of 7 inches in circumference.

Gideon

Just Browsing
Media
I didn't think mine would be but I measured (a couple times out of disbelief) and they're both 6.3 inches around. But I guess my wrists are on the small side.