Is your foreskin tight? are you uncut?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bobbaxkan, May 30, 2006.

1. bobbaxkan

bobbaxkan New Member

just wondering, im a little tight my self... doesnt get in the way but i know its tighter than possibley it should :)

2. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

I am uncut. My foreskin is tight, covering about half of the head. It easily comes back when hard and when I pull it back, it will stay back behind the head. I never have to use lubrication when masturbating or fucking. When younger, the foreskin was so tight, it was hard to move it back over the head.

3. apourhomme

apourhomme New Member

I am uncut (partically) too. Half of my head is covered soft but when hard the skin moves out of the way and my fat head sticks out. I very seldom use lubrication when jacking off too. When I was a teen I always enjoyed being able to jack off without lubrication. This allowed me to jack off whenever I felt like it.

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    um, that's normal - it's not supposed to separate from the glans membrane until the onset of puberty.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: No! My foreskin is loose.If your foreskin is tight start Stretching! Dont let it get tight you may have problems!

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Never been tight myself. Never even been drunk.

Teetotal Pecker

7. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

I was connected on the left side onf my head, and i was in the shower one day and i pulled it back to wash and it came undone. kinda wierd at the time no blood or anything, the skin just came undone so i could fully pull it back now. I do have a slight dark mark where it was connected at, but its not visible when i have an erection due to the colorchange in the head to purple.

8. sensations

sensations New Member

Albums:
    Never had a tight forskin either, was always pretty flexible, nowadays it barely coveres all of my head.

9. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut but have never been tight. My nephew was uncut until the age of 5, then he developed something called thymosis. The only solution was circumcision. But his was extreme in that he could hardly pee out of it anymore. If your foreskin is so tight it hurts I'd see a doctor. Better cut than off.

10. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

Was tight as a kid but starting stretching and chewing on it when I was around 12, now it's loose. Love jerkin on my pre!

Draft saved Draft deleted