Is your foreskin tight? are you uncut?

bobbaxkan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just wondering, im a little tight my self... doesnt get in the way but i know its tighter than possibley it should :)

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am uncut. My foreskin is tight, covering about half of the head. It easily comes back when hard and when I pull it back, it will stay back behind the head. I never have to use lubrication when masturbating or fucking. When younger, the foreskin was so tight, it was hard to move it back over the head.

apourhomme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am uncut (partically) too. Half of my head is covered soft but when hard the skin moves out of the way and my fat head sticks out. I very seldom use lubrication when jacking off too. When I was a teen I always enjoyed being able to jack off without lubrication. This allowed me to jack off whenever I felt like it.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Dr Rock said:
um, that's normal - it's not supposed to separate from the glans membrane until the onset of puberty.

I was connected on the left side onf my head, and i was in the shower one day and i pulled it back to wash and it came undone. kinda wierd at the time no blood or anything, the skin just came undone so i could fully pull it back now. I do have a slight dark mark where it was connected at, but its not visible when i have an erection due to the colorchange in the head to purple.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut but have never been tight. My nephew was uncut until the age of 5, then he developed something called thymosis. The only solution was circumcision. But his was extreme in that he could hardly pee out of it anymore. If your foreskin is so tight it hurts I'd see a doctor. Better cut than off.