Is your huge knob as big as a doorknob? Post a comparison pic!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I pumped my cock earlier today and it's still swollen, I saw this thread and decided to take some photos.

You might not want me to post one like your origanal op as it might make your head look smaller than mine, i'm being nice or i would have posted it.

Should i try and get into a contest of who has the bigger head, you might not like the results.
You have a dick you can be proud of lafever. But comparing a pumped dick to a natural one doesn't make sense. Take some more un-pumped shots and then you can compare them to Bellend22.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have a dick you can be proud of lafever. But comparing a pumped dick to a natural one doesn't make sense. Take some more un-pumped shots and then you can compare them to Bellend22.
My cock was pumped to it's current full potential in just 10 minutes.
Hell, i just got the thing, it's not like i lied either.
Can you explain to me how i jumped from 7x7 to 8x8 in just 10 minutes?
Did you ever think that maybe it's just hard for me to keep all that blood flowing, think about it and do the math of a 8x8 inch cock as far as cubic inches goes, the formula is here.
Pr^2*h.:.
Not only is my cock large when pumped in just 10 minutes but hard and strait as well, i havent seen any other pumped cocks do that, they always look limp to me, and not capable of getting a hard on.
Now that i have the pump i'll start to grow to monster mind blowing stats, just imagine what my fat cock will look like in another 10 years of pumping and not just 10 minutes.
My next goal is to get my cock to a mind warping 9x9.
Discuss.................
chris

B_Bellend22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, your picture of your head is way high over the knob. My photos are more angle shots.
We both undersize the door knobs, you either do or you don't.
If you compare your photos with my photos you'll see that were both fucking huge.
You might not want me to post one like your origanal op as it might make your head look smaller than mine, i'm being nice or i would have posted it.
When i put my cock next to the door knob like in your original attachment it just makes my cock look that much bigger.
You didn't really think you were the only one with a big knob now did ya?
Could it just be that we both have huge fucking knobs ourselves, i think very much this is the case that no one can deny.
Should i try and get into a contest of who has the bigger head, you might not like the results.
Look at my second picture of me spanking the door knob, as my head smashes into the top of the door knob, the photo shows how massive my head is to the overall size of the door knob, yes?
Lets not nitpick, i think resting my big fat cock on the doorknob shows how really massive a head really is especially a side shot photo, you either dwarf the knob or you don't.

chris

Actually my head is resting directly on top of the doorknob in that shot and I wasn't trying to attack or offend you in any way, sorry if I did. You have a huge cock and massive head...I know I don't have the biggest head and yours probably is bigger than mine.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually my head is resting directly on top of the doorknob in that shot and I wasn't trying to attack or offend you in any way, sorry if I did. You have a huge cock and massive head...I know I don't have the biggest head and yours probably is bigger than mine.

OK you guys.....why not let me be the judge of whose biggest? :rolleyes:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to think that we both have massive fat heads for others to enjoy, would you agree?
You really should try pumping, i'd bet your head would be enormous.
I'm shooting for 9 inches around the head myself, i'd bet you'd be right there with me if you started pumping.
On a later date we can come back here and show off the new results, hehehehehe........
chris

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmm i guess as a newbie i have to start somewhere, so here's my first post
Nice cock, looks impressive to me.
Here is a clearer gatorade pic and another doorknob pic as I see some of you have this same style knob.
Nice pictures, that gatorade photo is hard to swallow, hahaha.....

chris