Is your huge knob as big as a doorknob? Post a comparison pic!

Xizang40

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Elmo+_35d9d83e2b65b1585732c36c0968f912.jpg

Funny thing, this was in the entrance door in an apartment building hallway. Cathy was out in the hallway taking photos when neighbors came by. She demonstrated her new door knob and everyone has fun twisting and yanking, etc. Eventually, they had a self-lubricated door knob to everyone's amusement. I was in the apartment minding my own business...

Shortly after, we donated the penis door knob, Elmo The Penis, to the Penis Museum. I was born with him and grew him and had lots of years of good times with him before giving him to the Museum. There's a documentary film, The Final Member, that tells a lot more.

Reactions: Horny Bottom Ty

I wonder how did these knobs feel about what you guys were doing to them...

"Hey! Here comes my man, my lovely owner! Now it's time for me to help you pass through myself by reaching out your hand...WAIT! WTF? WHY YOU PULLED OUT THAT THING! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO MEEEEE!"

BTW, doorknobs vary a lot, it's really hard to compare unless we're discussing the same one.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
BTW, doorknobs vary a lot, it's really hard to compare unless we're discussing the same one.
They are actually remarkably similar in overall dimension, at least in the US, as ADA accessibility requirements come into play. Most are just about 2" diameter and 2" from end to where the shaft starts.

They are actually remarkably similar in overall dimension, at least in the US, as ADA accessibility requirements come into play. Most are just about 2" diameter and 2" from end to where the shaft starts.

Do you mean 2 inches? 5.12 cm? So the girth is closer to like this: Girth= 5.12 X 3.14=16.07=6.28 inches. WOW! So basically, those who can actually "cover" the knob by putting the penis on it are really hung in girth! I'm not referring to who compared beside the knob. It could be confusing since it's not really showing the thickness by covering the knob. And based on one survey, only 0.03 % men are blessed to have such size to do that!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do you mean 2 inches? 5.12 cm? So the girth is closer to like this: Girth= 5.12 X 3.14=16.07=6.28 inches. WOW! So basically, those who can actually "cover" the knob by putting the penis on it are really hung in girth! I'm not referring to who compared beside the knob. It could be confusing since it's not really showing the thickness by covering the knob. And based on one survey, only 0.03 % men are blessed to have such size to do that!
I wrote 2", which is two inches. So, yes.

Penises and especially the glans are not circular. If you see my pics above, the glans at its widest is as wide as the doorknob. But top-to-underside it's a bit more than 1-3/4".

Reactions: Sexcorpio