Is Your Libido Inherited?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If my libido inherits something, it better be money.

LOL! :smile:

I guess it could be inherited. It seems to run in my family, because my 3 brothers and I all have high libidos. The family had a bad reputation in the town we went to high school in. LOL. My dad use to lecture us about keeping it in our pants nearly every time we went out the door. When I was 15 he was resigned to it and was buying us condoms. At my maternal grandpa's funeral, 2 middle-aged women showed up and it turned out that he had been having relations with them for years. Thankful grandma died before the horny old bastard and never knew.

I'm always super horny in the late fall and winter. There are a lot of Leos and Virgos in my family. Hmmmm...

Interesting isn't it that your season coincides with the traditional mating season of most animals? Mate in fall, gestate in winter, give birth in spring or summer when food is most abundant? Humans are very unusual in the higher animals in that we can choose the best time to reproduce. Women are always regularly ovulating. Had we been like most higher animals, women would only be ovulating for a short time, have noticeable breasts only during that time, and we men would be constesting each other for the right to mate with them.

Still, the months with the highest birthrates are still when food is traditionally most abundant, August and September, which corresponds to most conceptions taking place during your peak levels of horniness.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember reading a few months back some scientists discovered a gene sequence that is associated with higher libido.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting isn't it that your season coincides with the traditional mating season of most animals? Mate in fall, gestate in winter, give birth in spring or summer when food is most abundant? Humans are very unusual in the higher animals in that we can choose the best time to reproduce. Women are always regularly ovulating. Had we been like most higher animals, women would only be ovulating for a short time, have noticeable breasts only during that time, and we men would be constesting each other for the right to mate with them.

Still, the months with the highest birthrates are still when food is traditionally most abundant, August and September, which corresponds to most conceptions taking place during your peak levels of horniness.

That's interesting how my libido fits into the grand scheme of things now. :smile: