Is your penis a part of you or apart from you?

remotehypnosis: Just wondering how most guys view their cock - is it a part of you like your arm or leg, or does it have such a mind of its own that it seems apart from you?

spoolworm: Its part of me, except when I wear my green hat, then it tells me to burn my house down.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Very much apart from in my case.

He has a mind of his own, and certainly a personality quite unlike that of his reasonably modest and half way sensible "owner".

On a slightly more serious note, if it is possible for a young teenage guy to be intimidated by his growing penis, I certainly was at times. "He" looked and behaved as if he were a lot more masculine and "cocky" than I ever felt.

Varietyizzo

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by remotehypnosis@Jan 17 2005, 08:36 AM
Just wondering how most guys view their cock - is it a part of you like your arm or leg, or does it have such a mind of its own that it seems apart from you?
[post=275048]Quoted post[/post]​

You sir ask the most bizarre questions.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Totally part of me. And I love it. I'm kinda vain when it comes to me penis. I don't mind showing it off, but not to the point where I'm obsessed.

Captin_hung: a part of me exept on thursdays when i lend it to the crazy green guy living in my basement but then you must ask do i have a basement the question is that of which you ask and the answer is no i do not have a basement no more than there is a little green man who lives there on thursdays
oh man i forgot my pills

carolinacurious: My entire body is apart from "ME", at least the way I see it, but my penis is no further apart than the rest.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 2 2005, 03:55 PM
*reminds himself never to be naked and piss a girl off when she's near a knife
[post=279671]Quoted post[/post]​
Especially not Latinas.

Big in the Pants

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by remotehypnosis@Jan 17 2005, 05:06 AM
Just wondering how most guys view their cock - is it a part of you like your arm or leg, or does it have such a mind of its own that it seems apart from you?
[post=275048]Quoted post[/post]​

I feel like it's apart from me because it feel like it belongs to my partner when we're together and that his belongs to me :)

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Happy is very attached to me. Both of us like that way. :p

jay

porksword: Apart. I am always very in control, until he takes over and does things I didn't know I could do. That and it doesn't look like it belongs to me. I'm sure there is some very tall and/or strong man out there that rightfully should have mine, and if so he can PM me. hahahaha.

Anyway, I'm new here. Just found this place yesterday, seems pretty cool so far aside from the incredible number of lurkers.