Is your personality in this forum the same with the one in real life?

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm just wondering, because I found various types of people in this forum and most of you guys have been great, wise, and funny. In real life, are you the same, or are you less funny, for example? Or are you even funnier?

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm generally more reserved in real life. I don't like to interrupt or talk over other people so I tend not to say very much unless I'm in a small group.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don`t know....
I need to meet some LPSG members, they will judge!
But I think I behave the same

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just wondering, because I found various types of people in this forum and most of you guys have been great, wise, and funny. In real life, are you the same, or are you less funny, for example? Or are you even funnier?

I am pretty reserved in real life. I am still funny, though. :smile:

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess when it comes to meeting real people in real life, the introversion of introverts come out to the surface. I'm introvert myself, so, people kinda have to approach me first then I'll start talking. Unless the guy is super cute. hehe

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an introverted extrovert or is it extroverted introvert... whichever. I'm the same online as in real life. I met this guy online and he liked me because he thought my profile made me seem "edgy" and he liked that. Then after we'd been dating a few weeks he told me that I was different, not edgy because I was really nice in person....after a few more weeks... he said I really was edgy. :wink: hahahah

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty much the same. Often disliked until people get to know me lol.

I'm a rather quiet and shy but opinionated good guy.

One ting I love about online conversations is that in real life some of the topics we cover here are too taboo - or as they say there are things you shouldn;t discuss - religion and politics - but here we can! (even if we're never going to change each other's mind)

I'm also much taller in person.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm an introverted extrovert or is it extroverted introvert... whichever. I'm the same online as in real life. I met this guy online and he liked me because he thought my profile made me seem "edgy" and he liked that. Then after we'd been dating a few weeks he told me that I was different, not edgy because I was really nice in person....after a few more weeks... he said I really was edgy. :wink: hahahah

You're an onion person like me!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'm more shy IRL. I get along with almost everyone IRL, but not online. I'd like to think I am funnier IRL, it's harder to make people laugh with the written word, especially when people are sensitive. There is another forum that is radio related and I usually make at least one person post an animated LOL per day when I am there.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm rather reserved in real life, oftentimes. I also avoid talking about politics in real life, yet I post on the Politics forum very frequently. Additionally, I tend to be something of a show-off online, yet I'm nothing like that in real life.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I'm rather reserved in real life, oftentimes. I also avoid talking about politics in real life, yet I post on the Politics forum very frequently. Additionally, I tend to be something of a show-off online, yet I'm nothing like that in real life.
Im abit like that, Minus i talk about politics alot. Im quite an activist at Uni.

It all depends who i am with. Some people, i am very quiet and shy around but recently ive been more outgoing. Minus the the compliments i give to people here on looks (which id never do in real life) im almost exactly the same. Probs a bit more argumentative on here if im honest.