Is your present partner the one with who you have ever had the best sex?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is your partner/or spouse the person with who you have ever had the best sex with? If not, what traits other than sex keep you in a commited relationship?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, sex with my husband isn't consistently the very best sex I have ever had, but it is getting better all the time, so maybe some day it will be. I agreed to marry him because he and I get along. He the perfect foil for me. I'm very high strung, and he's always cool-headed. Our personalities are a great fit. We like a lot of the same things, but we still have a lot to teach each other. He's just so right for me in so many ways. We love to take care of each other. Yesterday, my period started in the middle of me doing a bunch of things to prepare for guests today. He saw how I was suffering, and stopped his video game to replace the heating pad our dog ate with one from a store across the street from our complex. He's an angel. Plus he's HOT! We probably have the rest of our lives to become better lovers to each other. Though, if the sex wasn't of a satisfying quality when I accepted his proposal, I probably would have extended our engagement instead of marrying him only a month later. I love him very very much, but we're both pretty serious about monogamy, and I wouldn't take vows unless I could keep them. Early on, I almost ended our relationship because of sexual incompatibility. I would never promise forever to a man I wasn;t well-matched with in very basic ways.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
right now i'm having an imaginary sex life with pendlum.
gotta say that it's the best imaginary sex life i've ever had.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, sex isn't just a game. IMHO it is bad manners to make comparisons to be discussed with third parties. What happens sexually between two persons ought to be kept as personal and private. My present partner has no real need to know whether she is better than all the rest. Sje knows all of my former partners and in many years has surely figured out that these folks were not just friends to me.

There is still something to be said for maintaining the sense of wonder and beauty of human sexuality and the mystery of what makes for a "winning" combination.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's been awhile, but yeah, she could fuck me as good as I fucked her. one nite, she even said, "you fuck me so good every time, I'm gonna show you I can fuck you just as well." which she did, and has done many, many times. some nites we play who can fuck the other one better.

I had one gf that was a real physical turn on. I'm a legs and ass guy, but this gal had the nicest, biggest set of knockers on her little body, all natural too. she would lie on the bed and pose for me, and I would go instantly hard. it could be 2 minutes after blowing my load, I was ready to go again. she was pretty new to sex, and had some trouble taking my big cock. she was slowly learning to get on top and ride me. she got past the little bit of pain thing, and had cum a few times on top when we broke up. she would not suck me however.

then I had another gf who could really suck a cock, but she wasn't too good in bed. I mean I got off, she sucked me hard, and I rode her, but after awhile(45 minutes) I just couldn't get off. meanwhile, she's gushing. then sucks me off. then sucks me back hard and I mount up again, and ride the hell out of her. she got on top one time.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last regular partner was. But that was a long time ago. At least two years, maybe three. I've had sex since but its been a comedy of errors with really strange women.

wldr69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sadly we'll throw another no vote into the mix.
My current g/f and I have some major sexual problems. I love sex, she can do with out it (we're both early 30's btw), seems like once every 4-6 weeks is more than enough for her, she'd be content with a handful of times a year. I of course like it slightly more (ok way more). Also she's very straight laced, not into oral (giving), not too into new locations, toys... pretty old fashioned, in the bedroom, couple positions and that's good enough. Pretty dang boring!

The best by far was my ex wife. We were able to open up to each other, enjoy each others little fetishes, she knew how to get me going and I knew how to get her going too. Kinda miss that aspect of the relationship... the rest of it though, eeps! Glad its' over!