Is ZOS23XY really the one we do not speak of?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just currious, check out his log in date. I could be wrong as I am not always right, else It could be a banned member from the site of which we do not speak of.
Any thoughts?

chris

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Lafever is upset because I told him one of his pictures was a fake.

We can now yawn.

And his avatar is a clownfish.

I had another screen name. Back in 2003. Not recently. I wanted to see if Lafever would start a thread of finger pointing and weird assertions if I did that.

Guess I was right.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

We can now yawn.
No, It makes sense since If you are a bannd member here, the mud you slung on me was after a shitstorm happened on the site of which we do not speak.
Coincidence? Me thinks not.
Why don't you just reveal yourself and get It over with.
You claim my photo is a fake, I'm calling you out as a fake.
Prove that my photo is a fake, I have made my case for you.
chris

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

We can now yawn.

And his avatar is a clownfish.

I had another screen name. Back in 2003. Not recently. I wanted to see if Lafever would start a thread of finger pointing and weird assertions if I did that. Ah...... your attempts to conceil your true identity begins.

Guess I was right.
chris

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, can you all just get of each other's backs? It is not nice for us perople who just want to have some fun!

Oh, I'm having a ball, go read another thread if it bothers you, it'll fix that little problem your having.
chris

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lafever, could you please (at least for a little while) stop trying to play secret detective? For one thing, you are confused about the phrase "the one we do not speak of." For another thing, we don't really CARE who you think all these different members may also be.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lafever, could you please (at least for a little while) stop trying to play secret detective? For one thing, you are confused about the phrase "the one we do not speak of." For another thing, we don't really CARE who you think all these different members may also be.

I'm with him. ZOS23XY has never said or done anything to bother me, so why the fuck would I care? Go take a pill.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You were shitting all over lpsg on the other site, do you deny this?

I'm with him. ZOS23XY has never said or done anything to bother me, so why the fuck would I care? Go take a pill.

I like you so please stay out of this one and just watch ok?
If I'm wrong about anything I'll promptly make amends, will that surfice?
chris

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You were shitting all over lpsg on the other site, do you deny this?
I post what I want, where I want. It's none of your fucking business. How did anything I posted anywhere involve you? And until you stop shitting on people, don't even fucking presume to point any fingers at me, or at anyone else.
I like you so please stay out of this one and just watch ok?
If I'm wrong about anything I'll promptly make amends, will that surfice?
chris
So now, not only are you the inter-site tattletale, you are also the Meg police, telling her where and when she may post? Get over yourself.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am no longer voicing my opinion on this thread as I have done so already and am done with it.
chris

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Look, you guys are arguing with people you have never met about something that doen't concern you. It's upsetting.
When you signed up for this, you did not want to argue with others. You wanted to have fun, so why don't you just have fun?

(I have no personal issues with any of you - this is just an observation I have made in my short time here)