Isaac Hayes Dead at 65!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:yikes: Why on earth would you make such an evil statement? :wtf1: The man is married with young children what has he ever done to you?

At the risk of sounding racial... its called BLACK HUMOR.... and no, it is not a reference to skin color.

NJ, You set yourself up as straight man when you actually implied there WOULD be a third... and that you hated to think about which talented 'black' person might be next.

That just naturally got folks to thinking... if there HAD to be a third... who would they be least upset over losing....?
Again- this is a train of thought YOU pulled out of the station...

And, sorry, I can laugh about it... its funny to pick will smith cause is he so obviously unlikely to die anytime soon... it would be in bad taste to pick someone so clearly near the end...

Please note that no one called you evil for assuming that there WOULD be a third... nor for assuming that the third in a string of threes would not be some white performer... you assumed that it would be someone black....

What, George Carlin doesn't count? He was every bit as funny as Bernie Mac.

Why, pray tell, wouldn't you include Carlin in your string of threes and make Bernie the last one?

I could just as easily accuse you of racism, or of wishing death on some nameless third black entertainer....

No amount of 'wishing" someone evil will make it come to pass.

And superstitious nonsense like "things come in threes" is not actually affected by anything anyone says.

Let,ter,s co,me i,n th,ree,s to,o if, you, put, a co,mma, aft,er e,ver,y th,ird, let,ter.

You see the reality you decide to see.

If you see evil in others... that is something you are choosing to do.

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember his song "I Stand Accused"
It was posssibly more popular then anything he did.

D

deleted15807

Congrats facist, you should move to Iran and take up a government post.

hy·per·bo·le (hī-pûr'bə-lē)
pron.gif

n.
A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's sad whenever anyone dies for someone. Not everyone. My mother used to say about it happenes in 3's. I was thinking maybe John Edwards wife would kill him.

Pretty much. But it really doesn't suprise me how pompous, especially when they think they're responding to a question that was never asked in the first place. Then use that imaginary question as a justification for an incongruous statement.

Mista geechee, I get all hot and bothered when you start throwing around words 10 letters and larger.

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm fucking psychic. I saw that a thread about Isaac Hayes had more than 3 pages and I just KNEW there had to be some discordance goin' on. Anyhow, I hope this man isn't only remembered as Chef cuz his imprint has been left on music and you can hear his sound all up and through modern pop and r&b, this man is going to live on through sampling for many years to come.

D

deleted15807

now look up sarcasm....

This has gone too far already. :rolleyes:

Back to Issac. The entire double album as they were called back then was a masterpiece.

Last edited by a moderator: