Isaac Rossiter

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is anyone else fucking in love with Isaac?

He's super cute, yeah.

Probably the most anticipated OnlyFans launch in years. He's been building up to this for the last few years and has clearly been groomed for this by Breezy and Patrick LeBlanc and that whole gang, all of whom have OnlyFans pages themselves.

There's already some teasy flex videos of him doing the rounds, I'm sure OF is a matter of time. Isaac knows where the money is.

Iloveboys1234

Legendary Member
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's super cute, yeah.

Probably the most anticipated OnlyFans launch in years. He's been building up to this for the last few years and has clearly been groomed for this by Breezy and Patrick LeBlanc and that whole gang, all of whom have OnlyFans pages themselves.

There's already some teasy flex videos of him doing the rounds, I'm sure OF is a matter of time. Isaac knows where the money is.
Seriously, he already loves showing off his body and has hinted at the thought of onlyfans for so long. I am ready for it to come to fruition. He’s one the sexiest boys on Instagram if not the sexiest

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
has hinted at the thought of onlyfans for so long.

Yeah, it's been a pretty smart strategy that's given him a huuuuuge thirsty gay following. Several years of teasy pictures, wrestling videos, innuendo in his pic descriptions, that Q&A YouTube video about "will I make an OnlyFans", selling spicy underwear flex vids for 10 dollars a minute, and keeping up a constant posting stream on Instagram has all made him perfectly primed to now start cashing in.

Can't wait. :yum

cmarlow31

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah over the past month he has been hyping up his 18th birthday. He even put a poll out a few weeks ago if he should make an onlyfans and it was for obvious reasons and overwhelming yes. He's about to make bank.

I fear though he will fall down the road of Pat and Breezy where he will post lackluster low effort content. I will blame most of that on Breezy, every onlyfans that man touches becomes a scam and low effort.

lordassriel

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, it's been a pretty smart strategy that's given him a huuuuuge thirsty gay following. Several years of teasy pictures, wrestling videos, innuendo in his pic descriptions, that Q&A YouTube video about "will I make an OnlyFans", selling spicy underwear flex vids for 10 dollars a minute, and keeping up a constant posting stream on Instagram has all made him perfectly primed to now start cashing in.

Can't wait. :yum

What are these spicy underwear flex videos you're talking about?