The island is tropical. It has palm trees, white sand beaches, and a gentle breeze. The island is home to 99 girls, all of them young and beautiful. The girls are Hispanic, and their features vary from Spanish to Amerindian. Possessing no clothing, the girls are naked: they are and always have been.

Nevertheless, when the three men visit, the girls have seen the men in shorts. Sometimes the men are in shorts when the men arrive, but upon arriving, the men take off the shorts if the men had been wearing any. As well as shorts, the girls have seen the men wearing rings on their penises, as all men do. Aside from the shorts and the rings, the girls know of no other clothes, and since girls have never worn any, clothes for girls are unfathomable.

As girls know from the beginning, the men rule over the island, and whenever the men visit, it's a thrilling occasion. Girls know that their purpose is to pleasure the men, and it's a great honor for any girl to be chosen for a task by one of the men. Sometimes, a man chooses a girl for him to kiss her on the lips. Sometimes, a man chooses a girl for him to touch her, and he fingers her pussy, her butt, or her breasts and her nipples. The sensations are delightful. Many other tasks are great honors for which to be chosen, but the apex of honor for any girl is when a man chooses her to be fucked, and the man thrusts his penis in and out of her pussy, her anus, or even her mouth. The pleasure of being fucked is the greatest.

Today is a day when the three men are going to visit. The girls are in a frenzy of sexual excitement, eagerly awaiting the men's arrival. At about mid-day, the three men finally arrive, wearing only their cock rings. The men are young and athletic. Jesse is the oldest at age 27. Tyler, the next oldest, is 24. Andrew, the youngest, is 22. Although the men are young, the girls are even younger, at least a few years younger than Andrew.

Seeing the girls a few leagues in the distance, the men are intensely aroused, their large erect penises throbbing with unrestrained boners. Running towards the girls, the men are full of energy. Their six packs are impressive, and their massive dicks flop wildly. The moist trade wind feels heavenly as the men are running in the heat of the sun. As the men draw near to the girls, the girls giggle with amusement, looking forward to the adventure that is soon to transpire.

Reactions: jamie1985

There are many young girls on the island, and not all the girls are in the same place at the same time. The young girls towards which the three men are running, are, in fact, a group of 9 girls. The men had seen other such girl-groups but had chosen
the girl-group that was closest. The young men are running towards that girl-group and are close to it now. Only one league remains between the men and that group of girls.

How had the men seen that girl-group when its girls were a few leagues in the distance, given that a league is 3 miles? The men don't know for sure how they have this power, but on the magical island, men are able to see where all the girls are, even across distances of more than a mile. The young men can see, over these distances, where all the 99 girls are and how many are in each place. The girls, of course, have no similar power.

The 9 young girls towards which the men are running are not in a group of 9 girls by chance.
The 99 girls all live in groups of 9 girls. There are 11 such groups on the island. About 10 years ago, Jesse had organized the girls into these groups. He found it easier to manage and play with young girls when the girls are in assigned groups.

As the men are running, their boners are intense as the men remember the freshness of the young girls' pussies...

Reactions: laptoper

"It basically is raping the bitches," said Andrew as the men sat down at the picnic table. There was usually a picnic table where each girl-group was kept.

"No. It's not," said Jesse. "Rape is when it's against their will, but all our girls here like it when we play with them. They're trained from birth that their purpose is to pleasure men, so all these bitches here love it."

The men find it arousing to refer to girls as bitches because doing so is a sign of male sexual dominance. Andrew, in particular, loves to call girls bitches. He and his college guy friends always call girls bitches in the men's college dorm. Andrew is 22 years old and a senior in college, but he is on his Spring Break, as are the other two men. The three men use bitches and girls interchangeably since the men use bitch merely as term of dominance without reference to a girl's actions or character. In this usage, all girls are bitches as long as they're sexual objects for men.

"I guess that's all true," said Andrew. "I just never thought of it that way."

Several of the girls are getting horny and are starting to finger their small tight pussies, but the men are not in a hurry.

"Anyway," asked Andrew, "what's our plan for the toys?" In addition to calling the girls bitches, the men sometimes call the girls toys since the girls, in many ways, functioned as sex toys for the pleasure of the men.

"Why am I always the planner?" asked Jesse.

"Because you're the oldest," said Tyler. "And the most experienced." Tyler and Andrew laughed.

"Alright," said Jesse to Tyler. "Go split the troop into three squads, and have the squads so that a man can rotate between them." On the island, a girl-group of nine is called a troop, and when a troop splits up into smaller groups, these smaller groups are called squads. Splitting a troop into three squads meant splitting the troop into three groups of three girls each.

Tyler and Andrew continued to listen for more instructions from Jesse.

"After the bitches are in squads," said Jesse, "each of us will fondle the toys from one squad. Eventually, we'll rotate once and then once more so that each of us fondles all nine girls. Comprende?"

"Yes," said Tyler. "It's our standard get-to-feel you exercise when we get to a group of bitches, just to ease them into flow."

"Excellent," said Jesse. "Then let's get to playing. I don't want to keep our toys waiting." The men's boners throbbed intensely as the men walked towards the troop and started to give the girls instructions.

Reactions: notthatguy

After a short while, the nine girls and the three men arrive at the beach. Their mood is light and playful. The girls and the men run into the cool ocean water, and any of the girls who had been covered with cum wash off their cum in the ocean. The men gently roughhouse with the pretty young girls. The men splash with the girls, give the girls piggy-back rides, and sometimes dunk the girls in the water. There is lots of adorable giggling from the girls as they play together with the men. The men often get strong erections and make no effort to hide them, while the girls admire the men's large penises. The girls' boobs glisten sensually as the water reflects the sunlight, and the girls' dark hair is quite sexy as it is wet with the cool water. The men and girls play together for hours, and each of the men sometimes fondle one of the young naked girls.

Eventually, the men and girls decide to take a break. They get out of the water and lie down in the white sand of the tropical beach. They air-dry in the sun while talking quietly amongst themselves as they rest from the activity of the last few hours. After a long rest, Elena has an idea of what to do next.

"Let's make a pyramid of girls." Elena said.

"What's that?" asked Jesse.

"It's not a literal pyramid." Elena explained. "It's just an exercise to see how many girls can pleasure one man at once." Jesse and Elena gathered the men and girls together, and Elena started explaining the pyramid exercise. The men and girls were quite intrigued by this new game...

Reactions: Mikey22

Finally, the three young men are within 50 feet of their chosen girl-group, and the 9 young girls, which could not see the men before, can now see the men. The 9 girls stand up and cheer for the young men's arrival. All the girls' perky boobs are bouncing sensuously as the girls jump up and down, as if on a trampoline.
Nine sets of luscious cleavage with 18 young girl-tits are flawlessly on display.
The young men's dicks grow even harder than before.

"Hola, chicas," Jesse calls out to the girls. "Did you miss us?"

"Si, señor," says the leader of the girl-group as she playfully touches her boobs. "We missed you guys a lot."

"Excellent" replies Jesse, his dick pounding obscenely. "Let's start with a get-to-feel you exercise."

"Whatever you wish," said the leader of the girls. "Tu eres el hombre."

The men being aroused with the highest impunity, the young girls are enthralled by the men's humungous erections. The young girls wait keenly for Jesse's instructions as he stops to confer with Andrew and Tyler.

"Hey, A & T," said Jesse to Andrew and Tyler. "Isn't it great that we're back on our island?"

"Sure is, Jesse," said Tyler. "I'm looking forward to fondling some girls!

"Sure is nice here with all the nude girls," said Jesse.

"I'll say," said Andrew, who was still in college. "Back in college, I have to ask girls for permission, and it takes so much work to get them to be sexual. Here, I just go up to a girl, and she has to do I want 'cause I'm a man!"

"Almost like rape," said Tyler, "but these bitches here wanna do whatever we tell them, so it's a win-win!"

"Hola, chicas," says Tyler to the girls as the men get up from the table. His boner pulses excitedly.

"Hola, Tyler," the girls reply cutely. Tyler gently presses his left hand against of the right boob of the nearest girl. She blushes adorably at him as she feels his hand caress her breast. Andrew and Jesse follow suit by each using their hands to explore a different girl's boobs. The girls are often casually touched by the men and are accustomed to such fondling.
As the men are in charge, they never need permission to touch a girl's body.

"Split your troop into three squads: east, west, and south," instructs Tyler as the men remove their hands from the girls.

The girls know what Tyler means. The picnic table where the men were sitting is in a clearing in the woods. This clearing has four paths to adjacent clearings, so in addition to the main clearing where the picnic table is, there are four other clearings: one to the north, one to the south, one to the east, and one to the west.

Right after Jesse's instructions, within a few seconds, the girls had followed directions perfectly. Three of the girls were in the south clearing; three of them were in the east clearing; and three of them were the west clearing.

"I'll go south," said Jesse. "You will go east, and you will go west." Jesse pointed with his left hand to indicate that Tyler was going east and that Andrew was going west.
"We'll rotate after ten minutes," Jesse said, "and then again after another ten minutes. We'll each do ten minutes with each squad, and then we'll meet by the table."

The three men begin to put Jesse's plan into action.

Correction of typo:
Three of the girls were in the south clearing; three of them were in the east clearing; and three of them were in the west clearing.

Jesse walks into the south clearing with his seven-inch erection leading the way. Each of the three men has a seven-inch erection sticking straight out from his body.
As Jesse walks into the south clearing, Tyler walks into the east clearing, and Andrew walks into the west clearing. The men are excited to play the girls.

Although the term play with the girls might seem to be a more natural phrase, the men prefer the term play the girls. This term was Jesse's idea. He reasoned that if a man can play a game or play an instrument, a man can also play a girl. In Jesse's mind, the with in play with is an unnecessary preposition. Besides, since the girl in play the girl is an object, the term play the girl conveys how the girls are sexual objects for the men.
Similarly, the men rarely use the term women since the men overwhelmingly call young women girls. According to Jesse, woman is used when a mature female is being active professionally, but girl is used whenever a young woman is an object of a man's sexual desire, regardless of her maturity or sophistication. The men also enjoy the disparity between the terms men and girls. Since woman is the counterpart of man, with girl seeming to imply less than such a counterpart, it made sense to call the males men but to call the females girls in order to reinforce the island's norms of male dominance and authority. Thus, all the males were called men rather than boys or guys, but the females, never to be called women, were always called girls or something more derogatory, such as bitches or toys.

As Jesse reaches the south clearing, he sees the three girls there sitting side by side on the soft grass. Since the three girls in the south clearing are being played by Jesse, these three girls are considered his girls. On the island, the girls whom a man is currently playing are called his girls.

The sun shone brightly, and the breeze was gentle yet strong. Jesse sat down in front of his girls with his dick sticking out in front of them. Jesse's 27-year-old mature man's muscular body was a striking contrast to the developing bodies of the fresh young girls. Something was highly arousing about this contrast, Jesse thought.
All the girls on the island were teenagers, and all of them were younger than nineteen years old. It was a great privilege, thought Jesse, to play such young naked girls, all of them at least nine years younger than Jesse. They were so deliciously young, Jesse thought.

"Hey, girls," said Jesse. "My name is Jesse, in case you girls forgot. When I touch a boob, the bitch who has that boob will remind me her name." The girls were used to being called bitches as well as girls and toys.

"Hi, Jesse," said the girls cutely. Jesse reached toward the boobs of his middle girl and gently squeezed them.

"Me llamo Veronica," his middle girl said.

"Gracias," replied Jesse. He then pressed his hand against her vulva, and Veronica gasped with excitement. Then Jesse pressed his hands against the boobs of his left girl.

"Me llamo Stella," his left girl said as Jesse fondled her boobs. "El nombre es Italiano. En español, significa Estrella."

"Gracias," replied Jesse. He then pressed his hand on Stella's vulva, and she shrieked from the sudden arousal. Then, Jesse gently squeezed the boobs of his right girl.

"Me llamo Elena," his right girl said as she spread her legs for Jesse's hand.

"Gracias," replied Jesse as he reached for Elena's vulva. She sighed with pleasure as he fingered her vulva.

"Now that I have touched your girl parts, you must touch my penis," said Jesse as he lifted his hand from the vulva. The girls giggled with amusement.

"I will play Elena while Stella and Veronica massage my penis." instructed Jesse. The girls know what it means to be played and are also accustomed to being addressed in third person. Jesse often gave instructions in third person, even when instructing other guys.

Jesse and his girls eagerly spring into action according to Jesse's plan. His dick is palpitating powerfully, and his girls' pussies are wet with anticipation.

Meanwhile, Tyler power-walks into the east clearing like a super villain on a mission. His 7-inch dick throbs uncontrollably. Tyler's quick approach towards the girls is far less subtle than what Jesse would have done; Tyler is excessively horny to be on a girl-playing vacation, and his raw sexual hunger is crudely on display.
"And why not?" thought Tyler. "These bitches are toys! And it's been so long since I've had a good fuck!"

Playing a girl is when a man has his way with a girl to do whatever he wants sexually with her, and the girl must go along with the man's wishes. Naturally, sometimes the game has a darker flavour. Nevertheless, Jesse is a master at taking his time with foreplay to ease the girls into activities, and Tyler has been learning this art. At the moment, however, Tyler simply doesn't give a shit! It is finally his Spring Break, and he has been feeling impatient to have his way with some bitches. He is crudely horny, and there is nothing to hold him back.

"Tell your names, toys" orders Tyler brashly as he visually checks out his girls like they are pieces of meat. His three girls are sitting in a row on the grass. They know that Jesse means business! They answer flatly and promptly.

"Me llamo Marina," his left girl replied.

"Me llamo Isabella," his middle girl replied.

"Me llamo Gabriella," his right girl replied.

Jesse nods to indicate that he understands. He does not say anything further. He immediately gets down on his knees in front of his girls and uses his hands to pull Isabella down so that she is lying face-up on the grass. Marina and Gabriella follow suit by lying down in the same way without being touched. The girls are a little startled because they rarely receive such impudent treatment. Taking no notice of their expressions, Tyler effortlessly thrusts his ridiculously hard penis into Isabella's pussy. As he rapidly thrusts his dick back and forth in her vaginal canal, he seems to relax a little, and he smiles dreamily. Isabella shyly smiles back, but her breathing is heavy as she gets more physically aroused. Marina and Gabriella watch attentively as Tyler pounds Isabella, seemingly into oblivion. Isabella moans almost mechanically as she starts to near a vaginal orgasm.

Correction of typos:

His three girls are sitting in a row on the grass. They know that Tyler means business!

Tyler nods to indicate that he understands.

Island of girls (continued):

Meanwhile, Andrew, the 22-year-old, walks into the west clearing.

"Hey, girls," he calls out. "Andrew's here to have some fun." His mood was light, and the girls laughed.

"Hey, Andrew." his three girls called back in unison. The girls laughed as Andrew walked towards them while casually slapping his 7-inch dick. As is customary, the girls were sitting in a row on the grass. Andrew's girls did not wait to be asked but simply introduced themselves.

"Me llamo Lucia." his left girl said.

"Me llamo Alexa." his middle girl said.

"Me lllamo Victoria." his right girl said.

"Thanks." said Andrew gently. "I'm going to touch your boobs now." Andrew gets up on his knees and fondles Lucia's boobs. As he feels up every inch of her boobs, Andrew's seven-inch boner is throbbing right against her abs. Pre-cum drips from his penis onto Lucia's tummy. He smiles at her with a look of raw joy on his face. She looks up awkwardly at him but smiles back. He goes on fondling her for quite some time.
Eventually, Andrew has had enough of Lucia's boobs, so he moves on to fondle Alexa's boobs and then Victoria's boobs. He smiles excitedly as he fondles his girls, and their pussies get even wetter as they admire his large penis.

Meanwhile, Isabella sighs with pleasure as she has an orgasm from the thrusting of Tyler's dick. Shortly thereafter, Tyler ejaculates into her pussy.

All the girls on the island were on magical birth-control, so pregnancy was never a concern. Furthermore, there are never diseases on the island since the island's magic does not allow them to occur.

"Fuck, yeah." said Tyler as if talking to himself. "I love to fuck a bitch!"
Marina and Gabriella giggle, but Isabella is still in a daze.

"Sorry, girls." Tyler said. "I didn't mean to be so aggressive. It's just been so long, and I really needed a release."
Tyler was extremely relaxed after he had cummed and was no longer acting like a douche-bag. He felt sorry and even looked a little sad.

"It's alright." said Isabella. "I was a little shocked, but it wasn't anything I'm not trained to handle. Cheer up, fucker-boy." The girls were supposed to call the guys men rather than boys, but Tyler didn't mind that Isabella broke the rule. He thought the nickname sounded sexy. Furthermore, Tyler broke Jesse's rule that the men weren't supposed to fuck during the get-to-feel you exercise. Customarily, there was no fucking until each man had spent 10 minutes with each squad of the troop. Each of the 11 girl-groups of nine girls is called a troop, and when a troop split up into smaller groups, the smaller groups are called squads.

"You just need a release more often." said Marina. "You get mean when you go without sex for too long. Don't you have girls where you come from?"

"Yes", said Tyler, "but since my girlfriend's on vacation with her family, I haven't been able to fuck her lately."

"Just fuck another girl," Gabriella said. "How hard is that?"

"On my planet, when a man has a girlfriend, he's not supposed to fuck other girls." replied Jesse.

"That's a dumb rule." said Gabriella. "A man should fuck a variety of girls to keep him relaxed. At least six different girls per week!"

"I wish it was like that on my planet, but it's not."

"Super dumb." said Gabriella. "Your planet sucks!" Andrew's three girls laughed with amusement.

Correction of typos from part #13:

"On my planet, when a man has a girlfriend, he's not supposed to fuck other girls." replied Tyler.

Tyler's
three girls laughed with amusement.

Island of girls (continued):

After ten minutes of sexual play, the three men and the nine girls met again in the center clearing. Usually, at this time, the men would rotate between the squads, but Jesse decided to have a change of plans. He had something very special in mind.

"Let's do something different." said Jesse as he casually touched Elena's breasts.

"Like what?" asked Tyler as he fondled Gabriella's boobs.

"First let's introduce the girls we just played." said Jesse. "How about Andrew goes first?"

"Cool," said Andrew as he put his hand on Alexa's pussy. "This bitch is Alexa."

"Hi, Alexa." said Tyler and Jesse.

Then Andrew put his hand on Lucia's pussy. "This bitch is Lucia." he said.

"Hi, Lucia." said Tyler and Jesse.

Then Andrew put his hand on Victoria's pussy. "This bitch is Victoria." he said.

"Hi, Victoria" said Tyler and Jesse. Next, it was Tyler's turn to introduce the girls that he had played.

"How do I introduce my toys?" Tyler asked Jesse.

"However you want," Jesse said, giving Tyler permission to be extreme. Tyler's dick becomes obscenely hard as he thinks of the possibilities. Jesse and Andrew sit down at the table and smirk at Tyler as their boners start to grow bigger again.
Tyler suddenly thrusts his penis into Isabella's vagina, but this time, she is prepared.

"This my favorite fuck-toy," Tyler said with a naughty smile. "Her name is Isabella."

"Hi, Isabella." said Andrew and Jesse. They smile mischievously back at Tyler as they size up Isabella's young features.
Tyler suddenly removes his penis from Isabella and thrusts his penis into Gabriella's ass. She shrieks from the sudden sensation, especially since she was expecting to be entered vaginally instead. Andrew and Jesse applaud as Gabriella squeals with surprise. The other girls watch with amusement.

"This is Gabriella." Tyler said as he removes his penis from her ass. "She's a saucy bitch!" Andrew and Jesse laughed.

"Hi, Gabriella." said Andrew and Jesse. They excitedly leaned closer and were clearly enjoying the show. At this point, Marina was ready for anything. Jesse whispered to tell her to sit down and open her mouth wide. She knew what was coming. As she sat down on the table in between Jesse and Andrew, Tyler thrusted his huge penis into her mouth, and she gasped. Andrew and Jesse cheered exuberantly as she valiantly struggled to take his huge cock.
As Tyler removed his penis, he spoke again, and Marina sighed with relief.

"This girl is Marina." Tyler said, as he gently pinched her nipples.

'Hi, Marina." said Jesse and Tyler as they each put a hand on her boobs. The men were excited by Tyler's antics and were hungry for more.

"Now, it's my turn." Jesse said. "My toys are ready to entertain us!"

Corrections for part 16:

Tyler whispered to tell her to sit down and open her mouth wide.

Andrew and Jesse cheered exuberantly as she valiantly struggled to take Tyler's huge cock.

Hi, Marina." said Jesse and Andrew as they each put a hand on her boobs.

"Let's have some fun." Jesse said. Tyler and Andrew are not sure what to expect.

Jesse stands up and stretches. There is an awkward silence. Veronica, Stella, and Elena walk over to Jesse. Andrew and Tyler watch curiously as Jesse gives directions to his girls. The other men cannot make out what the directions are. Then the girls lie down on the grass. To Tyler and Andrew's astonishment, Veronica licks the pussy of Stella. Stella moans with pleasure. Andrew and Tyler start masturbating impulsively as they watch the girl-on-girl action.

"Fuck yeah!" said Tyler. "It doesn't get better than this!"

"Oh, my fuck." said Andrew. "You're such a pervert, Jesse."
Jesse smiles with amusement.

"The girl being licked is my friend Stella." Jesse said playfully. "And the girl who's licking Stella is Veronica. I like to make my girls eat each other out." He paused for a moment as he looked at them whimsically.

"It's truly sensational." Jesse said. His tone was somewhat delirious, and his boner was throbbing erratically.

"Wow. Just wow." said Andrew to Jesse. "You're so freaking weird." Jesse could tell that Andrew was enjoying himself. Andrew had stopped masturbating but Tyler was still jerking off as he watched the action.

"There is one last girl we all have to meet," Jesse said. "She's actually the leader of the troop." Jesse bent down towards Elena and licked Elena's pussy.

"The girl whose pussy I just licked is Elena." said Jesse. "She tastes quite lovely."

"Oh, my freaking gosh." said Andrew. "I cannot believe you just did that."

"Pretty fun stuff." said Tyler as he got close to another orgasm. "You sure have a way with bitches." Tyler was sort of mumbling as he was getting ready to cumm. Jesse quietly said something to his girls without the other men overhearing it. Tyler was not paying attention as he got closer to the point of no return. Veronica yanked his hand with which he was masturbating, and she was surprisingly strong. He was so startled that he did not fight back, and he lost his grip on his dick. Stella took his dick in her hands and starting giving him a hand-job while Veronica started kissing his lips. He was highly aroused by this and started to shoot his cum load all over the girls.

"Fuck, yeah." Tyler said. "Now, this is the island life!" The men were in a state of ecstasy, and the other girls were flabbergasted as they saw Veronica and Stella covered in Tyler's cum! The situation was new to the girls. Nevertheless, the girls kept their composure and were eager to learn more!

"Come closer and see." Jesse said to the other girls. The seven other girls obediently came forward to take a close look at Veronica and Stella, who were still covered in cum.

"Veronica and Stella are covered with Tyler's juice." Jesse said to the girls. "But don't worry. It's quite harmless. Men find it arousing to cover girls in man-juice." The girls could see that Veronica and Stella were alright. Tyler was relaxed as he felt the sun on his caramel brown hair. The sun also glistened through Andrew's natural red hair.

"Then, let's have more girls covered in man-juice." Elena said to the girls. "It's important for girls to practice things that men find arousing."

"Great, idea." Jesse said. The sun shone brightly against his thick black hair. His boner was growing again as he thought of spewing his cum on the girls. Andrew's erection got bigger too. Andrew and Jesse started masturbating with their hands.

"A man can jerk on his own without a girl." Elena said to the girls. "but when a man is with girls, a girl should jerk the man." Andrew and Tyler stopped masturbating as they realized what Elena meant.

"Let's mix it up" Elena said to the girls. "Marina, Gabby, and Izzy will come do Andrew. Alexa, Lucia, and Vicky will come do Jesse. One girl French-kisses the man; one girl massages his balls; and another massages his dick." The girls began to follow Elena's directions...