Isn't it hypocritical?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The latest fracas surrounding the "real" measurements of Gingantikok makes me laugh?
This is an X-rated site!
For people to pontificate about truth, accuracy, behaviour, etc. is beyond the pale!!!!!
Those self-righteous discussions belong somewhere else!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being naked doesn't necessarily mean you're a liar, behave badly or have no morals. Why should it be any more acceptable to lie on the net than it is anywhere.
For fuck's sake what's the world coming to when the condoners of lies are judged to be more in the right than the people who dislike liars.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
If the OP thinks that thread is a fracas, he should have looked up some of the threads of rfj asserting he was as large if not larger than Shane Diesel, Jack Napier, Mandingo, Johnny Dark, Lex Steele, etc. when he clearly isn't. Now that guy knows how to make a fracas about other people's dick size.

I can't really be bothered with all the faking hoo-hah. If something's obvious and ppl get rumbled, well fine - but all the witch-hunt type nonsense gets a bit boring.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Look at where his finger is between 1" and 2". If his finger is an inch wide it is an accurate ruler.

I've, at least, never said it wasn't an accurate ruler. It's just not an official measurement by the current scientific standards which I full well know he didn't claim to have; he was claiming a measure of 10x7 by some measure, and his is a measurement that would yield a larger number than one measured along the top without bone-pressing or pushing the penis down to the floor at unnatural angle to stretch out the length (the current scientific measurement standard from all I can see). Anyone and their mother can see that.

http://www.lpsg.org/130381-variability-of-length-measurement.html

It's nothing important really. Large penis is large penis.