Isn't it just so good sometimes.

insomniacmu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just met a guy online a few weeks ago. He showed me a pic of his cock and it was huge. I didn't even believe it. I met him, in his truck. he sat down on the bench inside while i sucked his good with every ounce of effort i have. I went down on my knees as soon as i saw that cock and worshiped every square inch of it. After stroking and sucking him at the same time i made sure to be as sloppy as i could (which wasn't very) but i gathered it up and spit on his cock. All the while stroking it right in front of my face. He is standing up, i'm working his cock good. I start slowing down and slide his cock all the way down my throat, I never knew it could be done. I'll admit i gagged hard and almost tasted part of dinner but i loved every inch of it in im. I lay him back down and work my hand up and down his cock, this time only at the base because his dick is so deep inside my mouth now. He touches my forehead, I look up at him, slap his cock against my tongue and cheeks and continue to work it good in my mouth. He says "here i come" and starts to pull his dick out slowly i look at him shake my head, all the while his cock is still resting nicely in the back of my throat and he pumps at least 4 loads down, what felt like the back of my neck. He just stairs at me in disbalief, but so was i had never done that before, and i ly in front of him playing with my little nipples and stroke my cock off playing with, whats left of his cum, in my mouth.

That was just the most insane experience i have ever had with a member of the same sex.

GoBB

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if thats what 99% straight is then im waaaaay off base :p

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. wow... Maybe his point is a cautionary one; anyone can be turned into a cock worshiper when a big, beautiful monster is stuck in your face.

lol