ISO monster dick in Provincetown, MA

nogagbottom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Real nice looking guy here in Provincetown, MA. ISO huge hung top guy. I'm 37, 6'3", 185 -- tall, lean and very toned -- with dirty blonde thick wavy hair and hazel eyes. Quiet, discreet and unassuming except in the bedroom.
Very talented orally - no gag reflex. Used to be with a guy from Trinidad who was 12+ -- he taught me how to deepthroat and get fucked on a regular basis - ever since I've only been with horse hung guys.
email: deepthroat35@hotmail.com.
I'm sane, healthy and searching only for horse hung guys - open to all types if the size is right.
Please be total top, masculine, discreet with a high sex drive.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Real nice looking guy here in Provincetown, MA. ISO huge hung top guy. I'm 37, 6'3", 185 -- tall, lean and very toned -- with dirty blonde thick wavy hair and hazel eyes. Quiet, discreet and unassuming except in the bedroom.
Very talented orally - no gag reflex. Used to be with a guy from Trinidad who was 12+ -- he taught me how to deepthroat and get fucked on a regular basis - ever since I've only been with horse hung guys.
email: deepthroat35@hotmail.com.
I'm sane, healthy and searching only for horse hung guys - open to all types if the size is right.
Please be total top, masculine, discreet with a high sex drive.

Man, what a sweet deal you are offering some lucky guy nogagbottom! Damn, I wish Provincetown were right next door! :tongue: :rolleyes: :smile: