Iso of hung alpha bull in seattle

cuck4hung206

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello sir,

I'm a tall, masculine, good looking, normal straight guy. Probably not what you'd expect for this ad. I consider myself a closet sub, and am searching for the perfect guy with the perfect cock to worship and submit to.

The idea of getting on my knees for a superior man with a huge cock is a massive turn on. I'm big on cuckolding fantasies so ideally you'd be a bull, and open to getting somewhat regular service from me as well as me finding you girls to take from me. So about you, I don't expect you to be perfect, but if you are you're:

Over 6 ft.
in shape
hopefully professional, or at least have your shit together
age 28-45
big thick 9+ inch cock, prefer cut, groomed, and BWC
Alpha minded

Obviously your clean, and sane. I'm looking for something ongoing, not a one off(unless you're truly amazing).

Email me on here or find me on KIK: cuck4hung206

Reactions: seanseattle

cuck4hung206

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been very interested in the cuckold lifestyle as a fantasy for a long time. The thought of a superior hung alpha bull taking my potential girl is an actual turn on. A couple years ago a girl I was working with was telling me how she was cheating on her current BF with her college sweet heart. When I asked why she said he had a 9.5 inch cock, she'd measured it. That she was cheating on her BF with a monster dick was so hot to me, and it confirmed for me, size definitely does matter.

A very hot very submissive girl that I was seeing a few years back was also seeing another guy at the same time, she eventually dropped things with me and got together with him. She had bragged to me about how rich he was and how big his dick was. The thought of her choosing the better man is somehow very exhilarating. I just remember thinking that maybe I should send him a message congratulating him on taking my girl and ask to suck his cock while she watched. The humiliation aspect of actually getting him off myself is very hot. I never did go through with it, but it still turns me on to think of it.

So I'm looking for a stud that would like to meet discreetly from time to time so that I could drop to my knees and serve his big fat dick, no reciprocation. I'm not into anal, or kissing, or being touched, but a verbal bull would be very hot, and I am of course very open to sucking your cock. I don't currently have a GF, but I do have FWB, and for my bull I'd try to get you involved with any girls that I am involved with though I'd want to meet you one on one before we get into that. I love the idea of her choosing you though, so setting up scenarios where you 2 could meet would be really hot. This of course would mean that you'd have to have some personality of your own. As far as your physical attributes, here's what I'm looking for as an ideal, please note that I'm not expecting perfection, this is simply an ideal. I'm looking for as close to this as possible.

25-45 YO
Over 6ft
Muscular/athletic build
9.5" cock(see story above)
Thick/cut. Girth is really hot. Prefer a cut cock.
Big full balls.
BWC, no offense, just a preference.
Well groomed

As for me, I'm probably not what you'd expect, I'm more of a closet cuckold. I'm tall, fit, handsome, masculine, average 6 inch cock, looking for a guy who can put it to shame. I would love to chat more. Send me an email or a KIK username and let's get the ball rolling.
Looking forward to hearing from you sir.

Drop me a line if you like. You can find me on Kik, Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Messenger using the exact same screen name I have here.