Israel attack on Gaza: Fragile peace shattered again

Mark Hard On

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A Palestinian holocaust I say. What Hitler did to the Jews is nothing compared to decades of torture and humiliation to the Palestinians. Israel are the real terrorists, we only have to go there to see.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Israel is pretty badass militarily, and moreover probably have the biggest nutz on the planet in these regards. For now, they are doing it the 'nice' way.

Yeah, and how much of its military superiority is made possible by financial support from the U.S.? Would it be as strong without this support? Maybe it'd have to let its citizens starve to do so.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A Palestinian holocaust I say. What Hitler did to the Jews is nothing compared to decades of torture and humiliation to the Palestinians. Israel are the real terrorists, we only have to go there to see.

I don't think we have to compare the suffering of the two peoples, or minimize the losses of the Jews in WWII, to address with genuine integrity the issues here.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, and how much of its military superiority is made possible by financial support from the U.S.? Would it be as strong without this support? Maybe it'd have to let its citizens starve to do so.

And? Someone has to stand up for Israel. In case you didn't know, Israel is a staunch ally of ours. I'm fairly certain that if Israel asked us to commit some troops, planes, & bombs... this 1,000,000 year war would be over before you took your next shit.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Disproportionate force ? the equivalent of anyone going over to their neighbors house with a bag of rocks to throw thru their windows, when they know their neighbor has a stockpile of guns. Hamas should be negotiating better conditions rather than trying to force them when they don't have the firepower to stand up in a toe to toe, trading punches affair.

So, it's all about power, is it? Might makes right!

Even if your neighbor has a stockpile of guns, you don't have the right to throw rocks through his window if he hasn't used those guns against you.

In recent events, Hamas did the equivalent of firing those guns of your neighbor into the air. I'm not saying it's not frightening to the Israelis, but it does not give "Israel" the right to respond in the way in which it has. From what I've read or heard, the rockets that Hamas was lobbing before the Israeli response killed no one. Therein lies the disproportionality.

Israel does not have the right to exist as a sovereign state. It should never have been "founded" as it was in the first place.

Last edited:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... Israel is a staunch ally of [the US].

I think you have that a little backwards.

I'm fairly certain that if Israel asked us to commit some troops, planes, & bombs... this 1,000,000 year war would be over before you took your next shit.

Well, I disagree that it would so easy as that but if the US were to accede to such a request, any victory would surely be but a brief pause, before the storm ...

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you have that a little backwards.

Well, I disagree that it would so easy as that but if the US were to accede to such a request, any victory would surely be but a brief pause, before the storm ...

Of ocurse. I was being a tab sarcastic. The US has their own issues at this time. As for the alliance, its a two-way street, imo.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, I'm pretty sure the U.S. made a treaty to cover these issues with Mexico.

Any land that is taken in war to protect ones borders is fair game. Is the United States pressured into giving back land to Mexico that was taken in war? Most of the Southwest would be Mexico if that were the case.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and one might also feel that the creation of the state of israel was an unjust and ignominious historical error...

and therein lies the rub

the fundamental act of aggression here may indeed have been the rupture in 1948 when the world, through the united nations, created the state of israel.

bingo! What powers dominated the u.n. in 1948? How many sovereign nations were members of the u.n. In 1948?

but the fundamental aggressive impulse, through the ensuing six decades, has come from the palestinians.

this is baldly disingenuous. The palestinians have been responding to the injustices quoted above. I abhor the violence, but...

it's time they accepted reality and got on with building a better life.
Launching missile attacks and threatening a resumption of suicide bombings won't achieve any of that

it would be lovely if they could do that, but that is asking them to accept an historic injustice that occurred not so very long ago

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What has Israel ever done for the USA?

Israel is aligned with us on matters before the UN and security counsel. What is good for Israel, is usually good for the US. They've provided material support for us while on our crusades in the middle east. While you can't escape seeing what the US does in the world (either good or bad), Israel is absolutely strategic for us in the region and therefore its mutually beneficial.

This is of course my opinion. We're committed to an Israeli state. I can't see that ever changing.

dellboy5

Expert Member
Media
Why is it that when ever Israel defends itself from Terrorist attacks coming from hamas, They are condemed by the rest of the world??? Also, whenever Israel defends itself, The palestenians are the VICTIMS???I think not! The Palestenians elected this Hamas in an overwelming manor to represent the people of Gaza. I wonder if the people of Gaza are feeling like Hamas has represented them well now??When Hamas attacks Israel, Israel should totally and completely destroy that entire place Gaza!

Mark Hard On

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this 1,000,000 year war would be over before you took your next shit.

Sounds a tad immature for a 37 year old. Hmmm...

I'm fairly certain that if Israel asked us to commit some troops, planes, & bombs... this 1,000,000 year war would be over before you took your next shit.

As for the above comment, are you sure about this? Are we talking about the same American troops who fled like sheep when Somalia fought back in the infamous "Black Hawk Down?" Or are you referring to the American troops who continue to suffer severe huge losses in the war taking place up and down the mountains of Afghanistan, against let me mention, bare footed, bearded old men. Or maybe it is the "brave" American troops who now hide behind walls fearing for their lives in Iraq. Anyone can click a button to drop bombs upon a nation, fighting man to man is not a game the so called "mighty" America are any good at. Ask the vast number of families who have lost hundreds and thousands of soldiers the CIA continue to conceal. America and Israel? ...more like a poodle and its puppy!

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The news media for some reason unbeknownst to me is not reporting a lot to the public. I talked to a man today whose son just got out of the navy. His son told him that almost daily planes are launched by the US and are bombing strategic Rebel strongholds in Iraq. That is why some of the important rebel leaders are being killed.
I don't like the US presence there but I also know most of the peeps in the US would be screaming bloody murder if they had to pay the same price for gas that those in Europe do. We were sent there to protect the Saudi oil terminal, and the oil fields. Without them, gas would be over 6 or 7 dollars a gallon.
You cannot fight a war against terrorists who constantly disregard all human rights. When US troops engage in any activities even remotely resembling those of the rebels, the US troops are charged as criminals, and tried. It's ridiculous to compare the two as being on the same playing field.

Sounds a tad immature for a 37 year old. Hmmm...

As for the above comment, are you sure about this? Are we talking about the same American troops who fled like sheep when Somalia fought back in the infamous "Black Hawk Down?" Or are you referring to the American troops who continue to suffer severe huge losses in the war taking place up and down the mountains of Afghanistan, against let me mention, bare footed, bearded old men. Or maybe it is the "brave" American troops who now hide behind walls fearing for their lives in Iraq. Anyone can click a button to drop bombs upon a nation, fighting man to man is not a game the so called "mighty" America are any good at. Ask the vast number of families who have lost hundreds and thousands of soldiers the CIA continue to conceal. America and Israel? ...more like a poodle and its puppy!