Israel / Lebanon.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Andresito, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Andresito

Andresito Member

Hi, I'm opening this just to ask for your opinion on this problem in the middle east.

Basically US is a country that supports Israel, so I'm interested on knowing your opinion (of americans) about what's happening right now.

Of course, europeans, latins, asians, are allowed.

The subject is really wide, try your best.

2. pichulon

pichulon New Member

I am afraid to be the one that throws the first stone....:eek:

3. Hatched69

Hatched69 Member

Albums:
    I personally would dearly love to see America concentrate on its own problems before taking on other countries' problems. There's only so much more financial support we as Americans can give before something breaks. Unfortunately, with Israel and Lebanon at war for whatever reasons (I haven't had time to see why they're fighting this time), it will surely have an effect on our oil prices, which drags the U.S. into a volatile situation that ultimately costs the U.S. lives and money. That's my humble opinion, for what it's worth. **sigh**

4. I kinda wish that we'd just ignore it hoping it would just go away (one side killing the other or something like that) but that never works ... were gonna get involved and its gonna get messy (like its not already) and since were already overextended (in iraq, but dont quote me on that) I'm concerned about the d word ... *** takes Advil ***

BTW Oil closed on NYMEX just above 77$ a barrel, and had hit 78$ earlier ... the highest price ever

5. findfirefox

Gold Member

It starts here.... How old are you Pichulon?

6. Shelby

Gold Member

Surprise! I'm backing the Jews.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    oh, i'm sure they're immensely relieved about that :rolleyes:

8. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

I would like to see them blow each other off the map and end this nonsense.

9. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

we are overextended, and ill run to canada if they start a draft. ill never fight for this government.

it looks like we are trying to start a war, i was watching cnn yesterday afternoon, and they had some persian/arab monkey in a tuxedo trying to say that invading iran would solve all of the usa's problems. the shit is just getting ridiculous. it makes one feel like this might actaully happen very soon, regardless of how the public feels.

it looks like they have the ambition of setting the entire middle-east on fire, and building what they want the middle-east to be from the ashes.

also, israel needs to be disarmed immediately, they can have UN troops guard their borders. they have no need of an army or a nuclear arsenal. in the words of some impo'tant french dude before the US invasion of iraq, "I CANT BELIEVE ww3 is going to be started by a bullshit little country(namely israel)."

*selective service can choke on my bigass dick...:cool:

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Hope they find a solution soon because if the thing scalate it will be very very bad.. is just like an octoplus with many extra tentaculus.

Yeh Andresito we are far but we already lost 4 Brasilians in Lebanon and you lost one in Israel...so many inocents dying because of this nonsense of politics, terrorisms and chaos of having to live with bombs death terror violence eveyday...omg...the reality of peoples day-by-day lives, year after year in many regions of the world, is too terrifying just to imagining it...imagine have to live it as reality.

11. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well put. One big "uh-oh!"

12. Dr Rock

Gold Member

the middle east is a disaster

13. brainzz_n_dong

brainzz_n_dong New Member

I second that emotion.

14. Doc

Doc New Member

Albums:
    I don't know, its such a mess, I don't even want to venture in without beginning a dick swinging contest. Being from the Middle East. Suprise! I'm backing the Arabs.

15. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I'm backing the Muslims: Isreal and its psychopathic right wing Jewish government has treated them like shit pretty much from the word go, and while they have another psychopathic right wing jewish government on their side (the Bush regime) they can get away with murder.

I think we need a good old fashioned war to clear the air.

Hopefully it'll turn into a Jihad, that'd be even better.

In all seriousness, I hope Isreal gets squished - they've used religion and the "holy land" wild card as an excuse to beat the living shit out of the Palastinians and crush them under an iron heel. No wonder the Palastinian youth are so desperate that they go blow themselves up in Isrealie cafes.

16. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

pffft...that's enough outta you george galloway.:tongue:

17. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I have never read, replied, or even seen this post, nor have I had anyone else read or reply to it on my behalf.

:tongue:

18. Dr Rock

Gold Member

yeah, sure it'd be nice if israel got fucked for a change, but i think we all know how likely that is in this instance. i find it damn near impossible to give a shit about the middle east in general, since judaism is the same idiotic religion as islam anyways.

19. madame_zora

Gold Member

I have a hard time giving more of a shit for them than they do for themselves. Nobody comes rushing in to aid us in our controversies, and the middle east has been at war forever- I don't think WE are going to be able to settle their grievances.

But it's not about that really, now is it? The idea is only to keep us at war SOMEWHERE, and keep those government contracts coming.

20. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

nevermind the proof, its hard not to believe you when you say it with such conviction.

where did that come from, sunshine? are ya crazy...is that the problem?

*this is about territory and resource, religion is cannon fodder. talk of attacking iran, closing the land passage between iran and syria...smells real phishy, like a jersey hooker's vag.

Draft saved Draft deleted