Israeli aggression: End of the world?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This might be the goal of Hamas ?

FOXNews.com - Hamas Rockets Put Israel's Nuclear Facility in Battle Zone - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

But those nuclear warheads/missiles have to be underground and heavily fortified from such attacks. Scuds never got to them, heck even US bunker busters were relatively ineffective in destroying Saddam's bunkers ?

Saddam's bunker, a draw for tourists in Green Zone

These are the same one's that were approved for sale to Israel. They're probably perfect for the Gaza's civilian targets.

Hamas is in over their heads on this one and the score proves it.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bet no one can find footage of a huge crowd of Israelis surrounding the dead body of a Palestinian, singing, dancing and smearing themselves with the dead person's blood.

I have seen footage of Palestinians doing that with a dead Israeli. I also remember them dancing in the streets on 9/11.

My point: It's too bad so many people have to die over there. But there seems to be no solution, and at some point you just choose the side of the people who seem more like you.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tri, you're not being very objective here. You imply that all Isrealis think of Arabs as dogs...and then suggest that you would hunt down and kill someone who perpetrated violence against your family...yet you dismiss the repeated rocket fire into Isreal as nonsense.

I am just going by the Jews that I know and have known... I don't know any Israelis. They all harbor some serious negativity towards Arabs and Muslims.

I didn't really dismiss it as nonsense, but just see 20 people in 10 years as pretty damn pathetic. Israel probably kills 20 people in Gaza every month through attrition and starvation.

Israel thinks nothing of killing hundreds of Palestinians, but harm one hair on an Israelis head and the whole world must stand up. They have a fucking superiority complex and need their dicks dragged in the dirt for it.

I think if someone were firing something onto your family's property...repeatedly...even if they were just hitting trees..you would eventually be prodded into action.

Well it wouldn't entail fucking bombing schools serving as U.N. shelters, I'll tell ya that. A bombing campaign is just absolutely over the top and EXTREMELY violent.

I mean, Israel has the latest electronic and satellite imagery technology. Why can't they find the fucking rockets as they are fired? They have to be fired within a certain range of Israel and the IDF could easily pinpoint where the rockets are coming from (the Gaza-Israel border is only 60km long) and take out the men launching it immediately, but they choose not to because they LIKE the rocket fire. It serves a purpose for them and allows Israeli soldiers the opportunity to use Palestinian people as target practice. They rocket attacks are revolting, but the Israeli responses are always absolutely disgusting and over the top in their violence.

I get your point though Star and would eventually be driven to kill those people firing rockets into my property.

I think that any Gazan firing rockets into Israel should be dispatched immediately.

Last edited:

pym

Just Browsing
Media
I bet no one can find footage of a huge crowd of Israelis surrounding the dead body of a Palestinian, singing, dancing and smearing themselves with the dead person's blood.

I have seen footage of Palestinians doing that with a dead Israeli. I also remember them dancing in the streets on 9/11.

My point: It's too bad so many people have to die over there. But there seems to be no solution, and at some point you just choose the side of the people who seem more like you.
You make a very good point. I noticed that an above post quotes 20 israeli's dead in last 10 years........UHhhhhh. NO. Not even close. That figure only describes civilian victims of rocket attacks. Care to tally the dead from market place suicide bombers? And yes, i most certainly recall with vivid memory the gleefull victory dances throughout the Arabic world post 9/11. As you said. You choose a side.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You make a very good point. I noticed that an above post quotes 20 israeli's dead in last 10 years........UHhhhhh. NO. Not even close. That figure only describes civilian victims of rocket attacks. Care to tally the dead from market place suicide bombers? And yes, i most certainly recall with vivid memory the gleefull victory dances throughout the Arabic world post 9/11. As you said. You choose a side.

20 dead in 10 years refers to the rocket fire coming out of Gaza, not the entire death toll that the Israelis have suffered from terrorism throughout the years.

So dancing is now punishable by death? Sticks and stones will break my bones but dancers will never hurt me.

Care to tally the dead from market place suicide bombers?

Care to tally the innocent Palestinian dead from Israel's bombs and missiles?

pym

Just Browsing
Media
20 dead in 10 years refers to the rocket fire coming out of Gaza, not the entire death toll that the Israelis have suffered from terrorism throughout the years.

So dancing is now punishable by death? Sticks and stones will break my bones but dancers will never hurt me.

Care to tally the innocent Palestinian dead from Israel's bombs and missiles?
You seem a concerned and thoughtfull gentleman, and so i have no wish to argue with you. But the fact of the matter is that that the Rocket attacks are coming from rocket launchers that are located within civilian populaces in GAZA. The Israeli airstrikes 'ARE' pinpoint targeting the launch points, through the technologies you yourself have described. That is how HAMAs and other terrorist organizations wage there cowardly attacks, surround themselves with there countrymen and urban cover and strike from that vantage. Iraq was and is being fought door to door for just that reason. This isnt the jungles of viet nam.....it's downtown. And that is where the Retaliation in this case is gonna go down.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem a concerned and thoughtfull gentleman, and so i have no wish to argue with you. But the fact of the matter is that that the Rocket attacks are coming from rocket launchers that are located within civilian populaces in GAZA. The Israeli airstrikes 'ARE' pinpoint targeting the launch points, through the technologies you yourself have described. That is how HAMAs and other terrorist organizations wage there cowardly attacks, surround themselves with there countrymen and urban cover and strike from that vantage. Iraq was and is being fought door to door for just that reason. This isnt the jungles of viet nam.....it's downtown. And that is where the Retaliation in this case is gonna go down.

What a mess indeed...afraid its gonna only get uglier

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is how HAMAs and other terrorist organizations wage there cowardly attacks, surround themselves with there countrymen and urban cover and strike from that vantage. Iraq was and is being fought door to door for just that reason. This isnt the jungles of viet nam.....it's downtown. And that is where the Retaliation in this case is gonna go down.

Have you ever stopped long enough to think that the so-called terrorist organizations aren't surrounding themselves with civillians and hiding behind them.... that the terrorists ARE the civilians and naturally LIVE in urban areas?

Nobody is hiding behind anyone, they are all trying to survive and live to fight another day and that includes running for the nearest cover when fired upon.

The only means of retaliation that the Palestinians have against the Israeli's practice of siege and attrition is to lob their pathetic rockets at random locations over the border. If they had the money that the Jews have, then they would wage an honest war against them. The odds are stacked against them and the retaliate in ways that the can.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe in the long run this is what was needed.

The terrorists now see what a real "War on Terror" looks like. It means that when you launch your weapons from schools and mosques and hospitals, we will blow up the schools, mosques and hospitals. I hope that in relatively short time, the civilians will learn that therefore they must not allow the terrorists to take over the schools, mosques and hospitals.

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
Israel is a democratic state - unlike most of its neighbours - and its government has a duty to protect its citizens. Is the current action proportionate? Don't know - but standing idly by was not an options for them, which i support. When Britain was on the receiving end of Hitler's v1 and V2 rockets in WW2 we could not and did not stand idly by in the face of wanton aggression and murder of our citizens by a vindictive and insane regime, hell bent on the elimination of many minorities.

However, the end of the Northern Irish troubles between 2 embittered communities shows that in the 21st Century it is possible for former enemies to reach accommodation. I never thought I would see Martin McGuinness and Ian Paisley work together amicably in a government in my lifetime, but it happened.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The terrorists now see what a real "War on Terror" looks like. It means that when you launch your weapons from schools and mosques and hospitals, we will blow up the schools, mosques and hospitals. I hope that in relatively short time, the civilians will learn that therefore they must not allow the terrorists to take over the schools, mosques and hospitals.

The rockets must be launched from within a certain range of the border in order to be effective. The schools, Mosques and hospitals that you mention aren't anywhere near the no mans land that they have to fire the rockets from.

Bombing schools and hospitals is an act of TOTAL war... the kind of war that one might wage against an enemy on the scale of Hitler or Imperial Japan. Anybody that compares the citizens of Gaza to the third Reich is fucking brain damaged to say the least.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

The terrorists now see what a real "War on Terror" looks like.

Are you Orwell's Big Brother?

Israel is a democratic state -

Wrong. Israel is as Democratic as you were when you didn't let the women and niggers vote.

Apologies for that, but I am bored of listening to people pat off Israeli and US propaganda of the last fifty years.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And working democracies also have a free and independent media as an essential ingredient. Something which is sorely missed whenever the shooting starts.

Journo's are currently not allowed within 2 km of the border and definitely not allowed into Gaza, although a couple have snuck in, much to the IDF's annoyance.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm generally with you in this topic Drifterwood, but was it really necessary to use the "N" word in your response to get your point across?

Wrong. Israel is as Democratic as you were when you didn't let the women and niggers vote.

Apologies for that, but I am bored of listening to people pat off Israeli and US propaganda of the last fifty years.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's also a rarity for the Palestinians to get that dead Israeli. I see it like a football game. Israel is ahead 62-7 and the Palestinians score another rare td. It draws a penalty flag for unsportsmanlike conduct for an excessive celebration. The Palestinians need to get real, the score is still 62-14.