Issue with boxershorts

wiecksewitte

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone,

I have a 'problem' that is annoying me for a while. I wear boxershorts, but because im quite slim i can't buy them too large. But with the boxers that suit my body my penis is always hanging out under it, which can eventually get painfull when walking around a lot. Does anyone have this same problem as well, and can give me a solution for it?

Attachments

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get your girfriend to take care of that semi or take matters in your own hands.Any amount of wood will stick out of boxers.

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ah! this issue, had this for years, not great at all until i found boxerbriefs, biggest pouch i seem to get is longsdale ones (only ones with a fly though, ones without are tight) - hope that helps!

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well I can see that first of all your boxers are way to short looks like you out grew them and never buy knit boxers always buy cotton or 50/50
knit boxers always shrink after each wash and then stretch out that looks like a skirt

You're bullshitting right? Seriously if your dick is that huge, boxer selection is small potatoes.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi everyone,

I have a 'problem' that is annoying me for a while. I wear boxershorts, but because im quite slim i can't buy them too large. But with the boxers that suit my body my penis is always hanging out under it, which can eventually get painfull when walking around a lot. Does anyone have this same problem as well, and can give me a solution for it?

I have the same issue too I rather just go commando..
My penis tends to get swollen (Not necessarily a bad thing :rolleyes: ) if I wear boxers. it will hang 6 * 5.5 soft.

Kantgitrite101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi everyone,

those look more like trunks. you should try actual boxers or boxer briefs