Issue with smell

sexualintercourse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey guys and gals,

This is my first thread on lpsg and as much as I would like it to be about bragging about some chick or lad I nailed, it's something far less glamorous.

I've been having an issue with this strange smell coming from my crotch. I wash myself very thoroughly on a daily basis, but this smell just persists. It's not too bad, mind you, but I had one person recently deny me a blow because of it. Needless to say, it is rather embarassing. I know I don't have an std or anything along those lines, so no need to bring that possibility into it.

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on hygene down there and if there's really anything I can do to try and overcome this.

Thanks in advance.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
talcum powder after you've showered and dried off? it's probably sweat.

you are what you eat.

do you eat a lot of spicy foods with garlic, cloves, onions, fish, and the like?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sounds like crotch rot. Wash with anti-bacterial soap and use talcum power to stay dry. If that doesn't work, maybe it's a fungal infection. I had fungus once and wiped it out by rubbing a little vinegar around my balls.
Vinegar cures and prevents athlete's foot, and anti-bacterial soap will also cure persistent underarm BO. (you will no longer need deodorant)

sexualintercourse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks a lot, I'll be sure to try the soap.

As for you are what you eat, I do eat a fair amount of onions/garlic/fish. Being a Newfoundlander, fish can be unavoidable at times (Hate to perpetuate the stereotype, but it's true.). So, smelly food = smelly person?

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As for you are what you eat, I do eat a fair amount of onions/garlic/fish. Being a Newfoundlander, fish can be unavoidable at times (Hate to perpetuate the stereotype, but it's true.). So, smelly food = smelly person?
Years ago I took a trip around Africa on a Polish Ocean Lines freighter. For five months we ate A LOT of sausage and pork and other eastern european commie nasty foods. My friends and I stank real bad for a few weeks after leaving that ship.

Thanks a lot, I'll be sure to try the soap.

Generally.... yes. Hair also traps odor so you may want to trim the thatch to help reduce it. Still, I'd invest in some anti-fungal medication just to be sure. Jock itch can permanently discolor your inner thighs and, this is important, jock itch doesn't always itch! You may have it and not have any other indication than this and some inner thigh redness. In this case, it's well-worth a tube of lotion and get the big tube as the little ones don't last long enough for a single 2-week course of treatment.

If you're still worried of course, see a doctor.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get checked at the doctor. You could be having a reaction to dye's used in clothing and your sheets. I have a friend that had the same problem...to the point of people grabbing her and throwing her into shower and pouring soap on her...VERY MEAN to say the least. As it turns out...it was her body reacting to chemicals in her clothing. Also, some people can develop a bacteria that no matter how much they wash and clean themselves...the moment they get active or raise their body temp...an odor will start to be emitted. So yah...go to the Doctor first, before you waste your time trying "quick fixes". You'll probably have a quicker fix this way...and Doctors aren't someone you should be shy to ask about this problem...cuz they've most likely have seen worse. :)