Issues Ejaculating while with a girl

nark29

Just Browsing
Media
Alright so i've been used to masterbating myself for many years, and the girl i'm currently with will try to jerk me off, and she goes pretty fast and well, but i never seem to get to that point where i sperm, i pre, but never cum. I know she thinks i'm weird cause of it.... And when she gives me blowjobs it's good and she does well but i won't fucking cum while she's around, i don't know why... nervous? Then i leave the room and jerk myself and go in like a minute... but i can't go while around her... Tell me i'm not fucking weird. :shrug:

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by nark29@Aug 11 2005, 06:33 PM
Alright so i've been used to masterbating myself for many years, and the girl i'm currently with will try to jerk me off, and she goes pretty fast and well, but i never seem to get to that point where i sperm, i pre, but never cum. I know she thinks i'm weird cause of it.... And when she gives me blowjobs it's good and she does well but i won't fucking cum while she's around, i don't know why... nervous? Then i leave the room and jerk myself and go in like a minute... but i can't go while around her... Tell me i'm not fucking weird. :shrug:
[post=334543]Quoted post[/post]​

Well when you do it, you're in charge and by the way you describe it, she is taking charge in the second case. Perhaps if you "get more involved" yourself it may be easier? Try "playing" with her a bit first and pleasuring her, this should get you aroused enough to make it easier on you as well.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a feeling it's more of what you're used to. You've masturbated on your own how many times? And it's become habitual, something you do by yourself, making sure no one is watching, try to make no noise, knowing when to speed up and when to slow down, when your hand needs to be re-adjusted, etc, etc.
Now you have to learn to open up a bit, enjoy it with a partner, relax, rub your own nipples, squeeze your butt cheeks, maybe try some lube on it, make some noise. Basically Up Turn the Masturbation Apple Cart.
It'll happen, don't give up.
(been there, done that)

nark29

Just Browsing
Media
pinksteel, you hit it on the dot. rober.... it was after i ate her out and played with her pussy and titties for a long time :p that's not the problem...i'm just used to myself and being alone being quiet, practice makes perfect hopefully?

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It may just be a nervousness/comfort thing. Maybe if you guys masturbate together you can become comfortable with reaching that point in her presence?

Talk to her about it. No need to let this become a big unspoken topic between the two of you that just gets out of hand. Get it out in the open and maybe you guys can begin to deal with it and find a solution.

You're not weird, man. I'd bet others here have run into similar situations. Give folks time to find this topic and offer ideas.

latin_male83

Experimental Member
Media
thats happened to me before, but it was a quick fix, if i closed my eyes i could cum much much easier b/c i was relaxed, but i couldnt even with eyes open even if i was touching her and getting all worked up.. had to close my eyes to cum...

Cyrano

Just Browsing
Media
That happened to me the first two times I slept with a woman. After that I have been OK. It didn't help that I was on Paxil, which makes it more difficult to come. Maybe you just need some more experience and time with the woman. This is a much better problem to have than the opposite (coming too soon).

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't sweat it there, bro, you're just not used to the prospect of someone handling your meat, and it unconsciously creates a block because the body is used it's own flesh doing the deed. Give it some time and learn to appreciate it a little more. Guaranteed you'll have it overcomed, if you'll pardon the expression.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do the same thing with guys.

I cant cum to save my soul, unless I relax, and into the person totally.

Once I calmed down a bit..and started enjoying it more, I came easier.

Just relax, and get into it more.

C