Issues fitting into briefs

Uhhh toilet

Sexy Member
Media
Lebanon Station (Kentucky, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear briefs backwards. the (wide) fabric that is supposed to cover the buttocks has become the pouch that holds my genitalia. There came a point when my testicles were bulging out of both sides of the crotch portion of briefs and the hem of the leg holes were uncomfortably pressing into my testicles, and my penis had nowhere to go, it was being uncomfortably squeezed against my left hip by the waistband and was bulging out from under the hem of the leg hole and being pinched against my thigh by the hem. I tried different ways to find comfortable, workable underwear that had enough support to allow me to walk with the least amount of waddle. Without supportive underwear I have to either walk with my hand down in my crotch, holding my junk up off of my thighs or I walk with a severe waddle so that my testicles don't bounce against my thighs, and my penis doesn't uncomfortably bounce on them and flop around so much. So far, the best remedy has been to put briefs on backwards so that the crotch is at my rear, and occasionally slips into my butt-crack. The waistband is basically hooked over my butt, and my genitals hang as if in a sling in the fabric of what is meant to cover the buttocks. It continued to work as my genitalia continued to increase in size. I think the only other solution would be to find someone who could devise a way of making customized underwear for me.

D

deleted12933901

Just ordered some as well. Can you recommend them?

Jon1971

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There came a point when my testicles were bulging out of both sides of the crotch portion of briefs and the hem of the leg holes were uncomfortably pressing into my testicles, and my penis had nowhere to go, it was being uncomfortably squeezed against my left hip by the waistband and was bulging out from under the hem of the leg hole and being pinched against my thigh by the hem.
This is the main reason I don't purchase briefs anymore. I only have one pair, and that's because it came in a multi pack of different styles of underwear from the same company. I rarely wear them.

My experience with briefs is almost the same as above, except my penis would erupt past the waistband if I had an erection.

Reactions: TimWalksFunny

guywithbigballs

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear briefs backwards. the (wide) fabric that is supposed to cover the buttocks has become the pouch that holds my genitalia. There came a point when my testicles were bulging out of both sides of the crotch portion of briefs and the hem of the leg holes were uncomfortably pressing into my testicles, and my penis had nowhere to go, it was being uncomfortably squeezed against my left hip by the waistband and was bulging out from under the hem of the leg hole and being pinched against my thigh by the hem. I tried different ways to find comfortable, workable underwear that had enough support to allow me to walk with the least amount of waddle. Without supportive underwear I have to either walk with my hand down in my crotch, holding my junk up off of my thighs or I walk with a severe waddle so that my testicles don't bounce against my thighs, and my penis doesn't uncomfortably bounce on them and flop around so much. So far, the best remedy has been to put briefs on backwards so that the crotch is at my rear, and occasionally slips into my butt-crack. The waistband is basically hooked over my butt, and my genitals hang as if in a sling in the fabric of what is meant to cover the buttocks. It continued to work as my genitalia continued to increase in size. I think the only other solution would be to find someone who could devise a way of making customized underwear for me.
I do the same with some underwear/briefs. Sometimes, especially if I'm my scrotum is loose and hanging low, my testicles can fall out of the sides. Put the underpants on back-to-front, problem solved, and bulge minimised!

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do the same with some underwear/briefs. Sometimes, especially if I'm my scrotum is loose and hanging low, my testicles can fall out of the sides. Put the underpants on back-to-front, problem solved, and bulge minimised!
Have you tried any underwear with a pouch at the front?