Issues with approaching young women

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are very different to women PERIOD! Some men are much more visual and are looking for an attractive partner. Sometimes I think it's a competition with other men to have the best looking arm candy.

That's not to say that some women are looking for the exact same thing, but I'm almost positive the numbers are skewed toward males.

This is purely anecdotal and I have no basis in science. But then again, neither does anyone else.

No, its because it's innate to want to reproduce with the most attractive person you can get, as it's a sign of genetic fitness. No man or woman would actively select for an unattractive partner if given the choice.

Again, men place a higher importance on a woman's looks but that isn't to say women don't consider looks as well. Naturally there will be a degree of variance within both genders.

Facts

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No, its because it's innate to want to reproduce with the most attractive person you can get, as it's a sign of genetic fitness. No man or woman would actively select for an unattractive partner if given the choice.

This is the problem... You Cannot Speak For Other People.

I'd gladly choose an ugly guy who treats me with respect over someone who looks 'perfect' but acts like a piece of shit

Facts.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn, you should get your head out of your ass and people watch sometime. Go to the mall on a busy day and see how different each partner looks in a couple. It's like you are new to the planet.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never said that men were the immature gender. I'm married to a man that is anything but immature. I know a lot of men who are mature. I know a lot of immature women too. But I also know mature ones.

Developmentally speaking, females mature quicker, not just physically, than males.

You see, I don't attribute a few asshole men to speak on behalf of all men. You think all women want you to make the decisions. Which has no fact. Some women might, but not all.

Sangeili and you are both immature, but it doesn't make the mature men here come off as immature to me. Each person speaks for him/her self.

I don't hate on men in general. Just the ones like you who thinks all women are the same.

You could be the biggest asshole in this thread and it doesn't make me think less of a good man. That's where you and I differ.

You were pointing on men as the more immature gender, yes.

Females develop quicker until the age of 18 and more or less stop there, mentally - forever.

Oh yeah, I'm so immature cause I don't buy in to your feminist propaganda.

All women are the same generally.

When did I ever say I think less of women by the way? I take women for what they are, that's it :p

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You were pointing on men as the more immature gender, yes.

Females develop quicker until the age of 18 and more or less stop there, mentally - forever.

Oh yeah, I'm so immature cause I don't buy in to your feminist propaganda.

All women are the same generally.

When did I ever say I think less of women by the way? I take women for what they are, that's it :p

I got married at 18. I was an idiot back then compared to my maturity level now. You speak such bullshit. It runs like diarrhea from your brain to your fingers on the keyboard.

When Sangeili and other lifer virgins are agreeing with you, you know you regurgitate a bunch of nonsense.

A human should never stop maturing in someway through out their entire lifetime. The fact you think it stops, only for women at 18 shows how little you actually know.

Did you know the brain goes on to make frontal lobe changes (which controls our own behavior and understanding of responsibility) until the age of 25? If this is the case, can you explain what is responsible for the brain maturation to be fully complete at 18, for women only. I'll wait for you to Google that and get back with me.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got married at 18. I was an idiot back then compared to my maturity level now. You speak such bullshit. It runs like diarrhea from your brain to your fingers on the keyboard.

When Sangeili and other lifer virgins are agreeing with you, you know you regurgitate a bunch of nonsense.

A human should never stop maturing in someway through out their entire lifetime. The fact you think it stops, only for women at 18 shows how little you actually know.

Did you know the brain goes on to make frontal lobe changes (which controls our own behavior and understanding of responsibility) until the age of 25? If this is the case, can you explain what is responsible for the brain maturation to be fully complete at 18, for women only. I'll wait for you to Google that and get back with me.

To be honest: I highly doubt it - having a discussion with you is similar to having a discussion with a teenager.

What a human "should" and actually does is not the same thing. It's rather you who, once again, rationalize through your feelings´of how things "should" be - instead of actually doing some research.

If you didn't know; maturing is a process of living, solving problems, taking responsibility, succeeding, learning new things etc etc. On the actual brain, men and women have different types of brains, obviously similar but not the same.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Your "rationalization" argument is your way of dancing in a circle, it's not only an amateur way to debate, you are purposely trying to get emotional responses from me to somehow prove your (ridiculous) point that all women are over emotional and incapable of seeing things as "rationally" as a man. A man with poor skills in relating to people of other genders at that.

I have a good rapport with intelligent men. You sir are not one of them.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So if men only care about looks then why are so many men intimidated by a successful woman? Huh? I'm quite attractive... I can have a guys interest until I tell him what I do for work. Then he backs off. Because he's insecure and has some complex about having to be the breadwinner or the smarter one in a relationship. I've literally had men tell me they are intimidated by my career / success, have tried to put me down over it by trying to prove their job is better and try to gauge straight off the bat how much money I make. Pretty sure that if men only cared about looks then none of those conversations would have happened.

What's even sadder though is that certain boys (yes, you are not men) here insist on putting all women into a neat little box. Or those who disagree are feminist. That's real mature. I'm far from feminist but I am a realist and I am all for equal opportunity.

What distinguishes the mature from the immature is the ability to see that people are in fact individuals and the actions of one, or the many, does not define a universal action for all. People here know of the troubles I've been through with dating but am I going around saying that all men are pigs and only want one thing? No. Because I'm an adult and realise that shit just happens. It's called life. And you need to own your mistakes and shortcomings. Self awareness is a marvellous thing. It's a shame that certain men on here appear to have none and insist on using women as the scapegoat.

And... "if you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas".

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do you think so many young guys in today's times don't and never will get married?
Probably the same reason women are choosing not to marry and have children.

Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself.
We have all dated assholes and had shitty relationships, that's doesn't mean you assume everyone of that gender is a shitty asshole.

YOU chose bad women, so YOU take responsibility for YOU choices.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The whole point is that men must have far more things going for them compared to women do in order to be seen as potential relationship material. If a guy is physically attracted to a woman he will see her as potential dating material if she literally had nothing else going for her, though not necessarily marriage material. If a guy looks like a model but is awkward, works at McDonald's his value diminishes.

Reality
That is not true I had crazy women chase after me like really crazy... very morbidly obese women as well.... so your last line is garbage after the word "works"

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This has become the most useless thread on the site. Even more useless than anything in Politics.

There is no need for discussion. This is a misguided discourse. There is absolutely nothing that we can say that will make any impression.

I'll just take my leave now and wish you boys luck. And I'll wish your future partners even more.

D

deleted936015

Here i am... currently on break, in the CBD of my capital city.
I sit watching all the different sorts going to lunch...
To my right i see a couple, the guy, hes a good looking guy, appears fit, well dressed.

his wife sits opposite him, she is not what id consider attractive, her dress sense is odd and ratty, i guess some in this thread would call her un successful, not his best choice,

Yet here they sit, hand in hand, laughing, feeding each other bits of their meal...

As I scan the area further i see many like this, were women is on paper the better pic with the man being over weight, or a trades men in hivis work wear, yet they all seem pretty happy with their choices in mates.

People are complex, and the members in this thread which wish to take males and put them in their box, females in their box,
Than go threw the boxs and sort them into their groups.
Clearly have no fuckin idea how the world really works, and lack the most basic human skills to see this.
Get out in the world and open your eyes.
You will understand

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably the same reason women are choosing not to marry and have children.

Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself.
We have all dated assholes and had shitty relationships, that's doesn't mean you assume everyone of that gender is a shitty asshole.

YOU chose bad women, so YOU take responsibility for YOU choices.

Not feeling sorry for myself.

If I was a female talking about a bad guy I got involved with you'd all be coddling me lol.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here i am... currently on break, in the CBD of my capital city.
I sit watching all the different sorts going to lunch...
To my right i see a couple, the guy, hes a good looking guy, appears fit, well dressed.

his wife sits opposite him, she is not what id consider attractive, her dress sense is odd and ratty, i guess some in this thread would call her un successful, not his best choice,

Yet here they sit, hand in hand, laughing, feeding each other bits of their meal...

As I scan the area further i see many like this, were women is on paper the better pic with the man being over weight, or a trades men in hivis work wear, yet they all seem pretty happy with their choices in mates.

People are complex, and the members in this thread which wish to take males and put them in their box, females in their box,
Than go threw the boxs and sort them into their groups.
Clearly have no fuckin idea how the world really works, and lack the most basic human skills to see this.
Get out in the world and open your eyes.
You will understand

LOL No, a few random examples like that do not contradict anything said here. People by and large will get into relationships with someone they are roughly on par with, there might be exceptions to this but it is not the norm.

I don't understand how you people don't grasp this.

D

deleted936015

Have u opened your fuckin eyes at any point in your life???

People like to this they will be with someone they are on par with, yet in the real world, were we open our eyes, its not the case