Issues with approaching young women

D

deleted924715

This is an older thread of mine and I've had some progress over the past 6 months and learned a lot. I will say this, being nice to some women is a sign of weakness and something they will exploit if they think they can, which is what I think happened to me with one girl I was dating in April. Attention from men validates a woman's attractiveness, if she is insecure and/or has issues it is easy to see why she'd string guys along in order to get this. The girl I was dating spread her legs very early on but didn't show an ounce of intimacy towards me, this was her means of acquiring not only attention but material type things as well (dinner, movies, etc.).

All this shows is that you have learned nothing. Intimacy is mutual - how on earth is it possible to be intimate with someone who views life and relationships as one big profit and loss sheet? Eeeeeeeveryone has issues except you. Give me a break.

Keep doing it your way, maybe in another 27 years, you'll find another woman willing to fuck you. Then you can despise her for 'spreading her legs' too. You're almost 30 for crying out loud - man the fuck up. The way you talk about her reflects more poorly on you than her and puts your self-hatred out there for all to see. You're fooling nobody.

Women here and men actually in relationships have told you time and time again where you are going wrong, but you're always taking the easy route of blaming everyone else for your shortcomings. Keep saying you're improving yourself, you're the only one buying it - it's plain as day you're papering over the cracks of a house that has no foundations.

A little bit of humility can go a long way. Not that you'll listen.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you say, women only need to be attractive to be in the game right, but a guy needs to socially comfortable, educated, have money, a job and good values?

Lets flip the coin, so this means women generally have ONE thing to reply to in order to be approached, but men approx 5 that they can reply on. So what happens if she isn't overly attractive or is only average, but the guy possess 4 of the 5 traits mentioned .. Doesn't that mean SHE is worse off than the guy?

The whole point is that men must have far more things going for them compared to women do in order to be seen as potential relationship material. If a guy is physically attracted to a woman he will see her as potential dating material if she literally had nothing else going for her, though not necessarily marriage material. If a guy looks like a model but is awkward, works at McDonald's his value diminishes.

Reality

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you say this is a really old thread, and looking at the date of this post disappoints me because it appears you have learnt nothing about women since originally creating the thread

Grow up and get over the "Poor guys" and "Women are evil" complexes, and whilst your at it stop being patronizing.
If you are picking shitty women to approach and sleep with, that is your issue, not OURS!

Why do you think so many young guys in today's times don't and never will get married?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The whole point is that men must have far more things going for them compared to women do in order to be seen as potential relationship material. If a guy is physically attracted to a woman he will see her as potential dating material if she literally had nothing else going for her, though not necessarily marriage material. If a guy looks like a model but is awkward, works at McDonald's his value diminishes.

Reality

Oh geez, really? So, you're saying that women are looking to become parasitic partners to producing men in order to be in a relationship? That's what it sounds like.

In my circle of women friends I count three attorneys, one city court judge, four business owners (including myself), a high school principal, and a golf pro. The high school principal is married to a stay-at-home dad, and he's awesome. The judge is married to a locksmith, so I'm sure he's raking in the dough. The attorneys are the major breadwinners in their family. Every one of them is married, and I doubt their partners needed to fill out a financial app.

When I fell in love with my now husband I wondered how I was going to support him as a musician. But I was willing to make it work somehow.

Maybe with a change of attitude, and just be yourself, you might find out just how successful you can really be.

The whole problem in trying to start a relationship is being too focused on a goal, and usually the wrong one.

It's frustrating when men forget that we're human beings and don't know how to talk to us. I'll talk about the weather, which produce is the freshest, the quickest way to get to the Hippodrome, the horrible traffic, or horses. Start me off on horses and you better pull up a chair!

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh geez, really? So, you're saying that women are looking to become parasitic partners to producing men in order to be in a relationship? That's what it sounds like.

In my circle of women friends I count three attorneys, one city court judge, four business owners (including myself), a high school principal, and a golf pro. The high school principal is married to a stay-at-home dad, and he's awesome. The judge is married to a locksmith, so I'm sure he's raking in the dough. The attorneys are the major breadwinners in their family. Every one of them is married, and I doubt their partners needed to fill out a financial app.

When I fell in love with my now husband I wondered how I was going to support him as a musician. But I was willing to make it work somehow.

Maybe with a change of attitude, and just be yourself, you might find out just how successful you can really be.

The whole problem in trying to start a relationship is being too focused on a goal, and usually the wrong one.

It's frustrating when men forget that we're human beings and don't know how to talk to us. I'll talk about the weather, which produce is the freshest, the quickest way to get to the Hippodrome, the horrible traffic, or horses. Start me off on horses and you better pull up a chair!

The whole point is that men are primarily looking at a woman's physical appearance in order to determine if she is a potential partner. A woman being shy/awkward, having little education and no money are not issues for guys in the slightest. If a man has any of those traits his chances of finding a partner decrease, he needs to have much more going for him then just looks.

Facts seem to be alien to everyone on here, I honestly don't get why reality is being rejected.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The whole point is that men are primarily looking at a woman's physical appearance in order to determine if she is a potential partner. A woman being shy/awkward, having little education and no money are not issues for guys in the slightest. If a man has any of those traits his chances of finding a partner decrease, he needs to have much more going for him then just looks.

Facts seem to be alien to everyone on here, I honestly don't get why reality is being rejected.

Those men are shallow. I'm honestly not trying to insult you. I know i have in the past, but I'm just telling you, your generalizations about men AND women are your problem.

This has been repeated to you, but you only listen to those who repeat what you Want to hear. That's the problem that keeps coming back at you. You don't accept what you don't want to hear.

D

deleted924715

She gave you facts. The facts that she gave you were that men in her circle who according to your warped logic should be 'low value' and if they were being 'scored' would not score highly all have partners and successful partners at that. You would 'score' them lower than yourself, yet they have families and have by no means settled. What does that tell you? Who is the one with the 'facts'? Hint: Ellie

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the men in this thread should follow this advice when reading female replies here;

Don't listen to what she says, watch how she acts

And re the dating game; Confidence, good looks and money, add some game and you'll be a killer.
First 3 are more important though, the latter only if you lack on the first 3.

Reactions: sangheili90

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the men in this thread should follow this advice when reading female replies here;

And re the dating game; Confidence, good looks and money, add some game and you'll be a killer.

LOL

Once I got the confidence down, approaching random women and just spontaneously telling them to give me their number, it was all I needed.

D

deleted924715

Precisely. Look at our actions. The majority of us seem to be partnered up with guys who don't spout PUA and actually connect with women.

Blind leading the blind in this place. Why guys who can't get it together are patting each other on the back is beyond me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Don't listen to what she says, watch how she acts.

Or, pay attention to what she says AND how she acts. ya know, how you do with regular people.. cuz that's what women are.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@sangheili90

Exactly. Big difference right there; "Can I have your number please?" & "Give me your number <hands over phone>"

@Tight_N_Juicy

Women can generally not make decisions, hence asking for something is useless.

Also no, women are very different to men when it comes to how we speak. Generally women are much more manipulative due to biology; being the physically weaker sex since the stone age, you guys had to learn to save your lives with words and not fists.

@Fade

The good ol' Donald is absolutely right in that video though. He can do whatever he wants to basically any woman and you guys would love it.

Reactions: sangheili90

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Also no, women are very different to men when it comes to how we speak. Generally women are much more manipulative due to biology; being the physically weaker sex since the stone age, you guys had to learn to save your lives with words and not fists.

This is all I hear...

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@sangheili90

Exactly. Big difference right there; "Can I have your number please?" & "Give me your number <hands over phone>"

@Tight_N_Juicy

@Fade

The good ol' Donald is absolutely right in that video though. He can do whatever he wants to basically any woman and you guys would love it.

I'm rude but I take out my phone and just say "Can I get your number" and just hand it to her.

I wouldn't bother explaining this to them.