Issues with my chick

bben7824

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure if this is in the right section or not, if it isn't please let me know. Anyway.

My girlfriend and I are at the point where we want to become more intimate, but theres an issue....me.

Storytime! The last time we were together we were in the mood and started making out, which led to heavy petting, etc. So I get on top of her and she slowly slides her hand lower and lower and into my pants. She grabs me and the look on her face was priceless, followed by "I don't know if it will fit...":smile: I kind of brush it off like she was trying to make me feel more confident. I wouldn't say I have a huge penis, but I like to think it's a good size.

After a couple more minutes of her touching me, and me going down on her, we really start to get going. She ends up ontop of me without anything on below the waste. She trys to position herself, grabs me and slowly lowers herself. Of course she was right, it wouldn't fit. She said she had been with a few guys before me, but I was by far the biggest she's seen. After trying and trying, we just couldn't get it in.

Following this night she said she was bragging to her friends, etc, etc. Saying how big I was and how we should try harder next time.

So I guess my real question here is what should we do to make things happen? Should we bust out the lube, different positions or what? Help me out here people.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lube is your friend! :tongue:

Seriously, if she is all worked up and wet, but you still have trouble 'fitting', then lube could mean the difference between blue balls and having a great time. I've used lube 99% of the time I've had sex.
Good luck! :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I guess my real question here is what should we do to make things happen? Should we bust out the lube, different positions or what? Help me out here people.
It doesn't matter how wet she is, if you have a larger than average penis especially large girth, then you must use lube.

For me it's easier to start out in missionary position with a big guy; but every woman is different. :wink: Definetely play around with different positions and go slow.

mromaster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lube it up and take it slow.

We just tried the "tingling" stuff from KY, it's effective!

Are you sure she's been with a few guys or could she possibly be a virgin? Only reason I ask is because your stated age is 19.

I think it's probably more psychological. If she is indeed that impressed with your size, she might actually find it scary. My fiance said she was scared the first time with me, and yes, we did have to use lube, even after lots of foreplay and oral. She was plenty wet, just not ready for it.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes...LUBE, is your friend..possibly your best friend..saves a lot of ripping of the sensitive parts...not just hers either..ripping the skin around the head of your cock hurts like hell and once you rip it..well chronic conditons are not fun to live with..try some of the expensive kind...20-30 bucks believe me it is worth the money...also try showering or bathing together..for an hour..you will fit and may ruin her for others

D

deleted3272

Like all the others have said lube helps alot, and patience. But You can also try fingering, work up to two fingers then try. If that dosent help you could try a more averaged size toy to help open her up for you.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure, lube can be very helpful. Don' get me wrong, I use it alot and lots of it.

But... TIME is more helpful. If she's healthy and interested with more than "a couple minutes" of foreplay, you WILL fit with no problem.

Don't just try and shove it in. This is especially true for the first time with a new girl. Go slowly. Rub the head over her vulva and against her clit. Tease her. In addition to you tounge, use your fingers. And, what was her top still doing on? Why weren't her boobs in the game?

numberseven

Just Browsing
Media
start out fingering her to make sure she's already accustomed to having something there, plus you can kind of work your way up to your size to get her used to dealing with something bigger. then just lube up and take your time, man.

i feel your pain... my m.o. for a long time was really small girls, and it was a difficult time for me.

Richard Guzinia

Just Browsing
Media
Slowly work two fingers into her with your palm up and do a 'come hither' motion with them. Find the area on the frontal wall of her vagina that feels a little pebbly or rough, and increase the frequency and force of your finger motion. When done vigorously I believe this is called 'finger banging' by the young generation. Before that it was the 'Venus Butterfly'. It will tent her vagina and possibly make her orgasm, and she will definitely want you to fuck her. I used to do it to girls while they were standing. Everyone of them had their legs collapse and they would sink to the floor.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
It appears that you are rushing through the act. Foreplay should take a long time, long enough that she reaches an orgasm. By then she should be ready for you. Enter her slowly and in increments until you are all the way inside and then thrust slowly until you are sure that she can take you ok. Don't be afraid to use plenty of lube.