Issues with my erection while standing

Morph89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I guess I'll just jump right in to the question and some background info. I am 21 and very overweight (realizes this is probably the cause of the issue and am working on it), but I seem to have a problem keeping my erection when I stand up which is an issue (occasionally, depending on the position obviously) during sex and honestly effects my self confidence. So, I guess my question would be is there anything I can do as well as losing weight to maintain an erection while standing?

Thanks in advance for any solutions.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'll just jump right in to the question and some background info. I am 21 and very overweight (realizes this is probably the cause of the issue and am working on it), but I seem to have a problem keeping my erection when I stand up which is an issue (occasionally, depending on the position obviously) during sex and honestly effects my self confidence. So, I guess my question would be is there anything I can do as well as losing weight to maintain an erection while standing?...

Yeah. Lie down.

Seriously, though. Why are you asking us here at LPSG. This is clearly a medical issue and should be addressed by your doctor. In fact, it may indicate a more serious condition. Do the prudent thing and see your medical advisor ASAP.

Morph89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the information guys, I do obsess over it and you're right it doesn't help, I'll talk to the doctor about the issues.