Issues with not cumming at all (part 2)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lizardessqueen, Feb 19, 2007.

1. lizardessqueen

lizardessqueen New Member

Albums:
    I read a thread about guys who are well-hung and unable to cum quickly if at all! It was mostly between the guys... but I want to know for MY sake! My guy has the same problem. We're not at a place yet to be making love without a condom, so we still have to suffer through it. I realize maybe the condom is desensitizing things a bit. I want tips from you guys about what I can do as the partner to help him, if there IS anything! I love giving head and I'll do it until my face goes numb for him, but he still can't cum! He's told me that this is common even when he masturbates, but I want to know for my peace of mind, what can I do personally to help. Are there positions that work best? Should I try stimulating foreplay? Give me some hints!~ I want him to feel pleasure as much as I do, and I feel selfish for not trying harder for him! Thanks guys!!

2. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have that same problem, too. I can fuck for a long time and the other guy can get off but I usually don't.

One thing that has helped me is that if I am getting a blow job if the other person uses their fingers to stimulate my ass. That can help out, too.

3. lizardessqueen

lizardessqueen New Member

Albums:
    Is this something that a straight guy would allow without talking about it, though? I'd be afraid to try that without his consent! hehe... I'm pretty close to trying anything for him though.

4. Love-it

Gold Member

When we were first together I was a novice having only had sex once before meeting my wife. I was used to the pressures, rhythms and fantasies of masturbation and it took me awhile to become accustomed to the more sublime ministrations of lovemaking with my wife. Part of getting to enjoy partner sex was allowing myself to relax and focus on the new sensations of making love.

I would encourage you to run your hands over his body and let him know that you are interested in what he likes, ask him to moan or give you other indications that what you are doing is pleasurable to him. And let him know that you enjoy having him in your mouth, oral sex is also telling him that you like him in your mouth, that you want him to cum and let him hear your love of the sex act by moaning or whatever you feel is appropriate for aural sex. You don't have to necessarily talk dirty, just that you are loving sex and are eager for his thrusts.

Draft saved Draft deleted