Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey,

So I used to shave my balls and the base of my dick along with a little bit extra. However, even though the GF likes how smooth it feels in her hands, she has very sensitive skin on her thighs and pussy region. Since my hair grows kind of fast, if i shave in the morning by the time I see her at night there is a little bit of stubble which ends up irritating her during sex. I have stopped shaving so its now a nice soft bed of shorter hair.

I like how it feels when it's shaved and how much better it looks. But I don't want it to be an issue during sex. What can I do to make it better for her?

Would waxing hurt too much? Suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, she says it burns when I cum in her. It didn't burn as bad in the past but it has gotten worse. It really sucks and I don't know what to do. I know that some women can be allergic to cum and the websites I found recommended trying small amounts of cum at first and then increasing the dosage so she builds up an immunity. She's on the pill btw.

HELP!:frown1:

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Try clippering with a beard/sideburn trimmer on like a 1 or 2 setting. Then you can get the short look but it wont irritate her as much. As for her being allergicc to your cum... I have no clue mate!

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do quick shave every morning and it comes out good and smooth but I agree stubble grows fast to you have to keep up. Maybe a quick touch up before you see her at night.

freakyscboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey,

So I used to shave my balls and the base of my dick along with a little bit extra. However, even though the GF likes how smooth it feels in her hands, she has very sensitive skin on her thighs and pussy region. Since my hair grows kind of fast, if i shave in the morning by the time I see her at night there is a little bit of stubble which ends up irritating her during sex. I have stopped shaving so its now a nice soft bed of shorter hair.

I like how it feels when it's shaved and how much better it looks. But I don't want it to be an issue during sex. What can I do to make it better for her?

Would waxing hurt too much? Suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, she says it burns when I cum in her. It didn't burn as bad in the past but it has gotten worse. It really sucks and I don't know what to do. I know that some women can be allergic to cum and the websites I found recommended trying small amounts of cum at first and then increasing the dosage so she builds up an immunity. She's on the pill btw.

HELP!:frown1:

i wouldnt shave i would trim...also about it hurting with u cumming in her...she needs to talk to her doctor about it....sex is suppose to be fun and alot of pleasure....