It’s a Shore Thing

zabu_san

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
“Ah, gorgeous!” I declare as I look out over the beach taking in the sights and sounds from my hotel. Delaying the inevitable, I unpack my bag and quickly change into my beachwear: my blue speedos which have also brought me luck. It hugs in all the right places, showcases in just the right way, and leave my uncut member highlighted for the onlookers.

I snap a few selfies and post online then throw my shades on and head down to the beach to feed the sand between my toes. The sun is hitting hard, but thankfully there is a lot of eye candy on the shoreline to distract from the heat. It’s not long before I find a place to camp out and sprawl myself to get in some sun. The music is doing its best, but the noise around me is enticing and urging me to scope it out.

I rise from my towel, sweat and tan spray mixed and glistening as I wander toward the nearest pier, and my eyes are caught by the cutest little pair of pink speedos wrapped around the sexiest frame. I can only see their butt at the moment, but the timing seems perfect as they turn over to get some sun on their front and the prize comes into view. The ass was a sight to behold, but the cock is mouthwatering. I can see everything! His 6 foot frame is tan from head to toe, and his abs are perfection.

Making sure I’m not drooling, I make me way over to their towel and introduce myself: “hi, sorry to bother you, my name’s Eric, what’s yours?”

“Jeff, nice to meet you Eric!”

“I couldn’t help but notice you as I was walking by, you are entrancing, front and back.” My face blushing as I try and flirt, but he smiles back and invites me to sit down. He hands me a drink from his cooler and we cheers together.

A couple of hours of hours pass by, the drinks are adding up, and his humor and smile have completely hooked me. I ask him his plans for the evening and he says he’s free, so I invite him to dinner, and let him know my place is right around the corner. He thinks for a moment, seductively looking me up and down, then agrees to follow.

As my keycard opens the door to my place, he follows me in and before the door closes, he grabs me and our tongues are wrestling each other. His hands are all over my ass, kneading and caressing my cheeks. Our moaning and groaning leaves us breathless, and I pick him up and move him to the couch. Kissing his neck, down to his nipples, he’s smiling and giggling saying he’s ticklish, but his dick’s pulsing let’s me know everything I’m doing is what he wants from me.

I untie his speedo and release his member, his cut 7 inch cock springs out, and his shaven dangling balls follow. Taking his cock in my mouth, he groans as I wet the head, lapping up the pre-cum trickling out. His panting increases as I take more and more, eventually down to the base as I fondle his balls in tandem. As a free hand tweaks his nipple, he calls me off before he bursts and turns over so I can have a full view of his butt. His pink hole is perfection, and I waste no time exploring it and tonguing it.

He squirms and moans but his cheeks are too incredible to give up, and I lose myself in them. Again he’s asking me to stop so he can catch a breath, and offers to return the favor. He rubs my chest and meets my crotch with his eye line, taking in the 7 inch uncut member. He licks across the spandex, sucking on the clothed tip before pulling my briefs down and resuming his tongue bath. Licking from base to tip, Jeff is a master of cock-sucking, offering a few tips for my next time!

He slightly repositions me and his tongue finds my hole, circling it and wetting it to slide his finger in. I’m feeling as though there are a multitude of people at my cock and ass as he’s working my cock, fondling my balls, and tonguing my ass near-simultaneously. It’s not long before I have to ask him to stop, and I reach over to my bag and pull out the lube and condoms I brought with me. He eyes me, nods he’s ready, and pulls a condom on me while lubing his hole.

He climbs atop me, slowly lowering himself on my cock, eventually taking it all in as my cock thwaps my stomach as he begins bouncing on me. My hands grab his lower back and help dictate his pace, but he assures me with his body and movements I don’t need to worry about a thing. His speed increases and before I’d like this to end, I change positions and place him face down, ass up to continue our session.

We’re both sweating and moaning, his ass continuing to take every inch without issue. He looks back, a smile across his face, and his hand grips his dick, slowly stroking, indicating he’s nearing climax. I reposition him one final time to his back so we can share a kiss and I can see him cum for me. As my final thrusts tickle his prostrate his breathing shallows and his dick explodes with cum slashing from his abs to his chest and even his chin. As he softens, I pull my dick out of his ass, snap the condom off, and begin to stroke myself off onto him. He grabs my dick and wraps his talented mouth around my member to suck me dry. As my dick pulses with each shot, he takes it all down and with a final gulp I’m empty and we’re collapsed together.

We wrap ourselves up with one of the sofas blankets, taking a quick nap. I awake a few hours later to see Jeff where I was when I our story started: overlooking the shore in his pink speedo, his plump ass inviting me over. I get behind him and pull him into my crotch. I ask if he’s ready for dinner, but he says he’d rather have dessert and quickly drops to his knees to take my cock in his mouth again…

Attachments