It ain't fun, what am I supposed to do.

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I posted some pics of my dick in the show off section, and got some
replies and messages of people saying wow you're lucky, being jealous...etc.
Well don't be.

The fact that I just became only 19, makes this all a lot worse. I have tried to have sex with 4 girls now, and it's just impossible.
They can't handle it, and having to look out during intercourse ain't fun.
Youngest girl I tried with was 16, oldest 21.

Now what am I supposed to do. I can't seduce a 32 year old woman, so I can finally get normal sex...now can I..:confused:

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried extensive foreplay and lube? With a big dick comes bigger responsibilities, if the woman isn't prepared to take it, then it won't be a good experience.

hungcook

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is all a process man I dont even think about penetration till she is either dripping or literally begging me for it. it just takes time and experience to get fully comfortable with yourself and someone else. instead of going straight for the honey pot spend a night learning her spots that way when it is time you know the password to get in easier and quicker. believe it some of the best nights are where it is just foreplay and fondling till you pass out in each others arms and in the morning it is wild

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is all a process man I dont even think about penetration till she is either dripping or literally begging me for it. it just takes time and experience to get fully comfortable with yourself and someone else. instead of going straight for the honey pot spend a night learning her spots that way when it is time you know the password to get in easier and quicker. believe it some of the best nights are where it is just foreplay and fondling till you pass out in each others arms and in the morning it is wild

Exactly. The hornier the woman is, the easier she'll take your dick. Why? The vaginal canal changes length depending on the arousal levels. You must also remember to take it slow, and let her be on top, that way she can control the penetration and speed.

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried extensive foreplay and lube? With a big dick comes bigger responsibilities, if the woman isn't prepared to take it, then it won't be a good experience.

This is what my uncle told me just before a jealous small-dicked bank robber shot him. Since then I vowed never to leave my dick in my pants when it could be helping others.

yflwp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, don't feel bad. When I put my dick in a girl it feels like I'm putting it in the grand canyon.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Don't get too down on yourself over it. While it's true that you're probably not going to be enjoying the best sex you'll ever have at age 19, you have plenty to look forward to.

Great sex isn't just about penetrating your girl but when you do, let her be in control of how deep you go. Not only will this allow her to relax more, it will also ensure you aren't hurting her.

The bigger you are, the more patience is needed and even though it can sometimes become quite frustrating, trying to force things is only going to lead to disaster.

Remember the LPSG motto - "hang in there" ...

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would recommend a penile reduction procedure. That cock is just too big and fat. You might unwitingly hurt your woman. Some women when they realize they are going to be impaled with such a monster might just pack up and go home, leaving you in dispair. Do you have a priest that you can talk to? The priest might suggest alternate uses for that whopper. That cock really needs to be licensed with the ATF because it could be a terrorist weapon.
"hang in there" the group loves you.

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone, thanks for the advice and understanding the problem.
At least people are friendly around here.

I did try extensive foreplay in the past. Like eg: With the 21 yr old, we had the perfect romantic evening. We first went to a museum (she was an art student) after that to a restaurant, then went for a long walk along a river, then walked to the park and an old castle near it, to finally head home. We were all over each other. She was "dripping"like down there, but it just wasn't possible. She also was the least tight of the 4.

And now it's affecting my confidence. I don't know if it sounds strange, but it is. I can hardly start flirting to a girl, or even get near her!
This is all fked up.:frown1:

ps: no I will not even think about a reducement.
ps2: I don't think I can change sexual preference just like that. I'm srry, but I can only feel something for females.

Anyway, thanks for your time help!! Appreciate it.:smile:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Man, I feel for you. This one girl I was seriously involved with senior year of HS/first year of college ... well, it took months before she was able to take my thickness. And you're two inches longer than me.

My experience ... you never find the right sex partner at all until suddenly you do. And then, everything's different. I got no advice for you at this point except ... keep trying. Someone will come along who is physically hungering for a cock like yours.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think some of this is in your head. You have a large penis but it is not impossibly large. There are girls who will be able to take it.

Foreplay isn't about taking your girlfriend to different places. Its about playing with her clit, fingering her, licking her clit and fingering her at the same time, just sucking on her tits for ten minutes or so, kissing her neck, kissing her neck while your hard on is stroking her clit, pushing inside her ever so slightly.

Then you see about sex. If the girl is young/inexperienced then you may have to wait a while. Finger her over a period of a few weeks, use dildos/vibrators and work them up to something around your size.

But generally I think for most 'qualifying members' here, the first time you have sex with someone it won't be as smooth and streamlined as the second, or third, or tenth time you have sex with them because they have to get used to you. Not just your cock, but you as a person.

Dating someone for a few months and letting them 'jump your bones' will help. If you are trying to have sex with random people then therein lies your problem. Granted, some will be able to handle you but for really expert handling and good sex you need to know the person, you need to want the person and you need for them to feel the same.

This is general advice. Every girl is different. Some have severe hang ups about sex and will just never be able to 'accomodate' you. I recommend you move on from these girls and keep looking for someone who is a good fit for you. There will be one, maybe even ten and probably a hundred girls who will be a perfect fit.

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
be careful, sex with underage(16) gals can send you to jail, even if she is consenting. most gals like a big cock. let her get on top, don't try to ram a 9" cock if she can only handle 8".

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why not try the thirtytwo year olds? Older women can be even hotter than young ones, and the gratitude factor can be huge.

Try meeting someone you can actually trust, not just someone to hook up with. I know what you mean about the confidence thing, but a big part of that is the connection that happens long before you get your clothes off.

One tip from the gay world: get a vibrating dildo and treat it as part of the play: something that is bullet-shaped, so it will widen her as you go in.

Think about it: babies come out of that hole, so I think you can fit in!

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Take it from one who knows, sometimes having a larger than normal penis is not as much fun as some guys would think. Esp when you have a long thick one. When I was In H/S There were several young ladies that I tried to penetrate with no luck at all, I was just too big, A few could only take my head before makeing me stop because of the pain. Looking back now it was inexperiance the reason I could not penetrate them.
In collage things changed, I let the girl be on top and let her slide down on my penis, letting her have control over the penetration, After a few times of this we would be able to have normal missionary sex.
All I can say ishave patience, or find a hungry Cougar.....The best and hottest sex I ever had as a young man was with an 35+ year old experianced woman.
Dont give up.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unless your girth is over 6.5" you have no problem. If it is bigger than that then you should always use lube and hey is better to get denied for a big dick than a small one.... ;)
At 9" you wont be able to go as deep as you want for 98% of girls... they have a limit of around 7-7.5"

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I know it's not impossibly huge or anything, but because of the age thing, it's really hard. If I'd be 35, I think it would be easier to find women who can handle that, than a 17 yr old.
And rocky, I don't think a 34yr old woman could just fall for a 19 year old kid lol

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advice to solicit specific dating sites that cater to members with your unique member size, and see what happens. Be sure to mention your size in your profile, that way future prospects can't say they weren't warned. Also, get women who have handled members roughly(Not literally!) your size, and go from there.

Not feasible? then keep fishing for a woman who is willing to partake in your size. Make it an experienced one who you've heard has handled big ones.

Also, invest in some lube for all the willing ones for a more smoother ride, if you know what I mean.
Of course on the other hand, alot of older women, in particularly cougars in their early forties will suffice. I'm talking babes who look better than chicks half their age, who can and will handle the bigger boys, irregardless of age

Last edited:

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have absolutely no idea what sites to look for though. :tongue:
They also tend to have these upgraded memberships and stuff for a price or something..?

MARCUS.22CM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hoi,

Je foto's is inderdaad niet zo goed, je kan ook je mobiel gebruiken.
Je hebt wel een lange lul, maar ook weer niet zo lang, er zijn er ook op lpsg van 10, 11 inches, wat je moet doen als je sex wilt hebben, vingeren en dan haar kutje met glijmiddel insmeren, en jouw pik ook. Haar benen wat optrekken, als je ligt natuurlijk en dan benen naar buiten duwen, dan lukt het zeker, ik heb ook altijd een een tube glijmiddel bij me.

Als je contact wil, lijkt me leuk.

Marcus