It burns, IT BURNS

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
(Dr. Rock and any others lay off of your trigger happy keyboards, and listen before you shoot me down) Hello again. I have to ask a question, Is it possible to tear the inside of you penis by ejaculating?

I ask because there is an opening that is supposed to close when finished ejaculating, but on rare accasions I think I've torn it. Here, let me paint you a picture.

I masturbate, Only because I have no girl or boyfriend that I can just go too when I get horny. Being a 21 year old virgin I have gotten used to a lot of differnt ways of pleasing (never good enough) myself. I use a reverse grip (Thumb and index finger on bottom stroking closer from the base of the cock) to control when I ejaculate better. I rarely prematurely ejaculate, but stuff happens some times.

Today when ejaculating (prematurely) I double ejaculated (naturaly). It was one of those from the floor to the ceiling looking shots. Long story short, after ejaculating was supposed to have stopped I ejaculated one more time (prematurely again) but it burned like all hell. It's happened before, but it hurts everytime.

The pain didn't stop there, because it also burned when I had to urinate afterwards (don't hate on my english). Is it possible that that king of ejaculating could be serious? I hope not because besides the pain it's awesome to see. Do you think It's something I should try to master or Stop doing all together?:cool:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Have you tried soaking the penis in ice water to keep it from burning?
Seriously, I have had that happpen before, but not as much as it seems to be happening to you. I take cranberry tablets to keep the urinary system clear. And the urethra is part of the urinary system. I have less problems with burning when urinating and burning on ejaculating.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the Ivory soap thing is not to be easily dismissed, it has happend to me as well.
Your talking about very sensitive tissues, membranes, etc. and perhaps the force of your ejaculate could have caused some damage.
Even if you don't have medical insurance (which is another horror story in this country), perhaps there is a local clinic associated with a hospital where you could go and pay on a sliding scale.
Definitely get this checked out by a medical professional.
Good luck.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Warning: I'm going to voice an unpopular opinion and I don't want any flack about it.

I also think you should go see a doctor, but I understand your issue with lack of insurance. I'm an unemployed college student - been there, done that, got the T-Shirt.

Since it's not a constant pain, I'm inclined to believe that it's also not constantly causing any additional damage. For that reason, I suggest you don't jack off for a few days, and when you start up again, lay off the kung-fu grip and use more lube. When I was younger, I had a few bruises and some internal stinging when I got too rough.

Lastly, once this is all cleared up, find a guy or girl you're interested in, get to know him or her as much as you need to, then fuck each other silly. Continue the relationship if you want, but for the love of God, please get some action.

D

deleted14613

WooT ur so hot, i can't believe u don't have a girl/boyfriend. thanks for showing ur great body and hot large penis!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
well, i know that when i've gone on marathon sessions, and edged, sometimes i leak a very thin pre-cum, almost ejaculating, but now quite. if i keep doing that for a while, and have let out quite a bit of this more watery stufff, when i finally do cum, what comes out is as if that pre-cum i was leaking was all the juice that should've been in the load. what i shoot feels like it is jello forced thru a straw... a thick, almost chunky gel-like stuff, and it HUUUUUUUURTS, and so does urination after, but is soon fine. my urologist told me that it's uncomfortable, but not hugely abnormal, and not serious. but again, that was just MY case, and it only happens once in a great while. you should still find some way to see a Dr. about YOUR case.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Really funny guys. I'm serious, it stung as if I were pissing alchahol. I'm worried if it could or already have caused serious damage.

Bryan--I have a question first: After you pee, even though it burns when you do, does the pain diminish son afterwards?

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could have a form of urethritis. If you ejaculated more than once it could be that the urethra is irritated by the force of those ejaculations. It also leads to the desire to urinate.
I would drink a lot of water and cranberry juice, and you might just take some sort of anti inflammatory such as aspirin, motrin.

Then take it easy for awhile. HOWEVER, if it gets worse (and we all know our own body) or seems to be going on too long, you need to see a doctor or a 24 hour clinic.
Also, don't use anything but mild soap and keep it out of the urethra. You might try warm baths instead of showers for awhile.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
(Dr. Rock and any others lay off of your trigger happy keyboards, and listen before you shoot me down) Hello again. I have to ask a question, Is it possible to tear the inside of you penis by ejaculating?

I ask because there is an opening that is supposed to close when finished ejaculating, but on rare accasions I think I've torn it. Here, let me paint you a picture.

I masturbate, Only because I have no girl or boyfriend that I can just go too when I get horny. Being a 21 year old virgin I have gotten used to a lot of differnt ways of pleasing (never good enough) myself. I use a reverse grip (Thumb and index finger on bottom stroking closer from the base of the cock) to control when I ejaculate better. I rarely prematurely ejaculate, but stuff happens some times.

Today when ejaculating (prematurely) I double ejaculated (naturaly). It was one of those from the floor to the ceiling looking shots. Long story short, after ejaculating was supposed to have stopped I ejaculated one more time (prematurely again) but it burned like all hell. It's happened before, but it hurts everytime.

The pain didn't stop there, because it also burned when I had to urinate afterwards (don't hate on my english). Is it possible that that king of ejaculating could be serious? I hope not because besides the pain it's awesome to see. Do you think It's something I should try to master or Stop doing all together?:cool:

There are certain described sensations that have me immediately picturing lab coats and rubber gloves. This is one of those. It can nevver hurt to see a trusted doctor.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Thanks. It just could have been the soap. It makes since seeing it only happens when I take a shower. As for Chuck 64 I'm working on it. I have some willing guys nearby now. THe problem is trying to choose which one out of the five.:cool:
I'm very sensitive to soap getting inside my slit. If I user soap as lube, it'll most likely cause me GREAT, RAZOR-LIKE pain in the tip of my dick. I've also had trouble with bath beads and gels -- they make my cock hurt too. I remember as a kid getting "the stingies" after using Mr. Bubble in the bathtub.

You also could have gonorrhea...been there done that and that stings too. If you have to see a Doctor, DO IT. A lot of Doctors will see patients even if they can't afford to go...been there, done that to. It's your dick you're talking about man, take care of it...you may need it later!

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First and most obvious suggestion is change your soap. Why not try a baby wash product, or something non-irritant intended for people with allergies. Good old "no-more-tears" Johnsons Baby Shampoo would be good to try.

If soap is causing your problem the stinging sensation should be limited to the end of the urethra, the first 1/2 inch or so, but would be unlikely to cause discomfort further down. If the problem were associated with beating your meat too much, it's unlikely that you would feel a burning sensation in the urethra without also feeling an "ache" from the internal bruising that would be causing the sting. It's also next to impossible to rip anything internally by the force of ejaculation. Any man who could even puncture a Kleenex by the force of his ejaculation alone would be a candidate for the Jim Rose Circus.

If changing your soap doesn't work, before you choose one of your five guys I would strongly suggest you seek medical advice and examination. If your chosen partner started having the same problem after you started sleeping together, would you forgive yourself?

I think it's a case of "better safe than sorry" when it comes to issues like this. There's no better way to end a new relationship than passing on an intimate infection.

Saying all that, there's loads of medical conditions, such as Reiters Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis) that cause NSU that don't have any sexual connection whatsoever, but can only be diagnosed and treated by a doctor.

Whatever it turns out to be, I hope it's nothing serious and you sort it out without too much hassle.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
It goes away, but it's painful when It happens. I don't have health insurance so seeing a doctor/urologist isn't much of an option for me.:cool:

Bryan, I think it's one of two things, either an inflamed urethra in the penis (which isn't as bad as it sounds), or a form of urethritis, which goes up to the bladder. For the double shot of cum thing, I'd say that it would have all come out the first time, but the PC muscle contracted from the burning and shut it off. Then when it relaxed a little, out it came. Some guys have strong PC muscles and can actually redirect the cum back into the bladder, or shut it off, especially if the urethra to the bladder is inflamed. In which case, it will be ejected as soon as the muscle group relaxes.

Here's what I'd do. I'd stop yanking for a week, or however long you think it's necessary, until you heal, in case it's originating in the bladder. And the idea of Cranberry juice is great, but Ocean Spray isn't what you want. The health food grocery will have PURE cranberry juice, and to make it palatable, I'd mix a little of the Ocean Spray 100% juice in with that, and drink it in 3 oz. servings, about 6-8 times/day. Believe me, if it's inflammation, that will take care of it.

The inflammation can be caused by many things including bacteria. But I'm afraid that without checking, the doctor will give you an antibiotic. They are usually idiots, and this is no exception. But suppose it's a fungus overgrowth? That's more likely, and the antibiotic will cause it to spread. So if the cranberry doesn't help for very long, then get yourself some silver water, and some oil of oregano. (Be very careful with oil of oregano. If it's any good, it will be powerful stuff, so dilute it 4:1 with olive oil and dose it under your tongue. The silver water is ionic and very benign. Drink an ounce each hour. Swish it around in your mouth for a minute, then swallow.

I'd treat it first, myself. And then if you have to go to a urologist, well, he's a last resort. But before you let them give you medicine, make sure the take some tests and discuss their theory with you, and don't take anything from them that they haven't tested for, first! FIRST RULE OF BEING A PATIENT. And if they don't like that, leave. These people are just getting more and more nutso by the month, I think. They're dangerous.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Mattness said:
You also could have gonorrhea...been there done that and that stings too. If you have to see a Doctor, DO IT. A lot of Doctors will see patients even if they can't afford to go...been there, done that to. It's your dick you're talking about man, take care of it...you may need it later!

I think that's a possibility, too, and although you say that you're still a virgin, there's a form called non-specific urethritis that is still an inflammation, caused by dozens of things.

Another question-- have you ever had blood come out of your urethra? That can be caused by overzealous Jelking, especially when you have a latent inflammation, all the time, that won't go away. What happens then is that a vein in the urethra gets stretched to the tearing point. Although they are very very tiny and real stretchy, they lose their elasticity somewhat when they are in inflammation. So that too might also happen, sometime.