It burns, IT BURNS

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oooh, and a little over a year ago, i thought i impossibly managed to get gonorrhea (i hadn't been with anyone in the time frame needed for symptoms), but somehow i even more unlikely managed to get a prostate infection. It was the stangest exam I've ever had.
"burning, eh? at the tip?"
'yeah, but i haven't been with anyone in a while.'
"Have you had any dental work done recently?"
'um, yeah.'
"oh, then it's probably just a prostate infection"
:confused:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
(Dr. Rock and any others lay off of your trigger happy keyboards, and listen before you shoot me down) Hello again. I have to ask a question, Is it possible to tear the inside of you penis by ejaculating?

I ask because there is an opening that is supposed to close when finished ejaculating, but on rare accasions I think I've torn it. Here, let me paint you a picture.

I masturbate, Only because I have no girl or boyfriend that I can just go too when I get horny. Being a 21 year old virgin I have gotten used to a lot of differnt ways of pleasing (never good enough) myself. I use a reverse grip (Thumb and index finger on bottom stroking closer from the base of the cock) to control when I ejaculate better. I rarely prematurely ejaculate, but stuff happens some times.

Today when ejaculating (prematurely) I double ejaculated (naturaly). It was one of those from the floor to the ceiling looking shots. Long story short, after ejaculating was supposed to have stopped I ejaculated one more time (prematurely again) but it burned like all hell. It's happened before, but it hurts everytime.

The pain didn't stop there, because it also burned when I had to urinate afterwards (don't hate on my english). Is it possible that that king of ejaculating could be serious? I hope not because besides the pain it's awesome to see. Do you think It's something I should try to master or Stop doing all together?:cool:

Estimated 30% teenage males have least one bout of NSU, which mostly clears up itself. Stress can actually trigger the infection (Jocks are prone to this before an important game) but urethra (like the vagina) is self cleaning. Use mild soap on penis head but it would be real stupid to put soap or baby oil in the slit.

Lube can lodge itself in the urethra and cause problems. Your penis is an organ of procreation and enjoyment not a sanitized, steralized, deodorized lucky charm.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
yah i like the idea of the doctor man... When i was a bit younger, I was masterbating, ad I noticed a little bit of blood in my sperm. Turns out I was wearing my dick out, and needed to slow down.. Who knew that jerking off 5-6 times a day for 15 years could be so bad for you:wink:

OH YAH!!! check the lube. It burns after if I use k.y lube on my dick,

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honey... Using soap for lube is the #1 "don't" of masturbation! Not only will it burn if it gets inside (as you've found out) but it dries out the skin like crazy. And if you want to get any, the last thing you need is a chapped, ashy, dried out dick that looks like the STD pictures from junior high sex-ed. You'd be better off jacking dry (which is still pretty terrible)

If you're worried about having to explain the Astroglide, ID, or Wet, then go naturual... Crisco, Vaseline, Wesson oil, Baby oil.

You can also use Baby Powder (fine talc) or Corn Starch (not baking soda - In theory, the Ph could cause mild chemical-burn type irritation.) It's a different feeling, and it will dry you out to some degree, but follow up with a moisturizer.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Well...when not in the shower I use anti-aging lotion. It's cheap, it's easy, and it works.:cool:
Damn dude...get some cocoa butter or something. lol

Wal-Mart...Queen Helene. It's cheap...:biggrin1: