It didn't fit...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by gammafla, Nov 8, 2009.

1. gammafla

gammafla New Member

First of all I would like to say hello to everybody and then ask your help on something that happened to me some days ago.

I spent a week end with this girl. She's not virgin and she has had a quite active sexual life. Anyway we spent three nights kissing and touching because I couldn't actually get to penetrate her: my cock simply didn't fit in!

My cock is 7 long and 6,3 thick. I don't have much sexual experience, just three short stories, but I had never experienced this problem before. The situation was very frustrating and embarassing. The only comment she made was that it was a couple of days that her period had finished, and that in these days she's always tighter and drier (and I did not have lube...).

I'm quite confused now. She might suffer from vaginismus, but she didn't say anything about it, or it might be - as she said - that she's only tighter in these days and the combination of her extra tightness with my thick cock made it impossible to penetrate.

I am writing to know if anyone has experienced anything similar and to ask for tips and advices for the next time we meet. I will definetely bring some lube but is there anything else you can suggest me, like positions that could make the penetration easier...
    Btw don't tell me to work with fingers. I did it all the time (and she did enjoy it!) but I couldn't put more than two fingers in, much less than what was needed.

2. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the first time i went to hook up with 1 certain girl i couldn't get it in for that reason aswell, and she hadn't had sex in a little while too.... but afterwards a couple days later... (and a bit of pain on my part getting it in) it happened...

Girth tends to be the biggest size issue when it comes to sex. Every relationship i've been with i've made the girl bleed a little during sex, and it happens most often right after their period.

I say if she is will to give it another shot. Do alot of foreplay before hand, and apply a tad bit lube aswell...

3. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    The more Lube the better HAHAHA :biggrin1:

4. Daveman8

Daveman8 New Member

Albums:
    I have had similar issues in the past. If it is just a lube issue just go down on her and lse a lot of spit to help her out with the lube issue. Take some extra time with it, let her be on top for penetration.

There are no easy answers with this one.

5. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I'm on the thick side and have never not been able to get my cock into a pussy. To make it comfortable for the woman, I've used lots of lube and taken my time - but three days. Trust me, after three days of trying, it would be in.

My advice, bring lube, take your time, relax and don't worry about it.

6. MadCock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Insert your penis slowly and when the head is finally in, hold still with just enough pressure to fill the skin of the penis pull back some and your woman will do the rest.
    Lube will help, but still let your woman do most of work when inserting.

7. blonk

blonk Member

You've got quite a large girth. Period. You really shouldn't leave the house without a bottle of lube. Women these days have diets that alter the nature of their Jin-ye and yin fluids (chinese medicine terms) which on the whole means modern women are generally drier than they they should/could be. Some things that makes their vaginal fluids thinner or less viscous include: coffee, alcohol, sugar, preservatives,tea, meat/flour/fried-heavy diets,and high-speed/high-stress lifestyles/careers/etc. I'll leave it at that because I'll probably get reemed out for even implying that personal "freedoms" that "everyone does but isn't effected by" can alter the quality of various, if not all, features of the human body.
    Aside from all that let's just say that vaginas come in different sizes just like cocks. You've got a big cock and she has a vagina that's one corresponding size smaller. Why is the obvious overlooked so many times? Buy her a set of dildos to help loosen her up to your size, maybe.

8. chevy28360

chevy28360 New Member

If you know her well enough, and don't have access to lube, than oral stimulation is the best to prepare for penetration. Saliva isn't as good as her natural lubricant, or over the shelf lubricants, but I'm a tad thicker than you, and oral has almost always done the trick for me if she a first timer with my size. It's not full-proof, there are some women in the world who simply cannot accept mentally, or physically, a penis in the 6"+ range of thickness. But that would only account for a very very very small percentage of women, and more than likely with some patience, and lubrication, you should be able to penetrate her. So just take your time, and remember, if you don't have access to lub, then oral stimulation works best as a provider for extra lubrication.

9. tasteslikejellyjam

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lube would have been the key...
    I've had one that barely fit even with lube...
    it just happens from time to time...
    not all people fit together like puzzles... ;-)

Also agrees with Chevy...

#9 tasteslikejellyjam, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted