it does - what it says on the tin..deepthroat,good

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great vid! Why are there not more girls out there with that talent? I've only been with one girl that could do that and it was amazing and such a turn on. She had 0 gag reflex and could deepthroat anything. I'm still searching but haven't been with another girl that can deepthroat me all the way. I know shes got to be out there though.

verdun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of the best deep throats I have ever seen. Love the way the guy holds her head down and blows his load down her throat. Any more links to this amazing babe, can't say she is the best until I've ever seen more.

bottom4size

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No disrespect to my straight buddies here, but I always think it's funny when you guys are so amazed when a girl takes even a mid-sized dick to the hilt. To me, the girl in this vid looks like pretty amateurish - she never takes more than 20 thrusts at a time, and it looks like she never learned to breath through her nose while holding a cock in her throat. I'd say she passed her freshman final with a B for not gagging, but on a scale of what I can do, I'd say she's DT 201 level, tops.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No disrespect to my straight buddies here, but I always think it's funny when you guys are so amazed when a girl takes even a mid-sized dick to the hilt. To me, the girl in this vid looks like pretty amateurish - she never takes more than 20 thrusts at a time, and it looks like she never learned to breath through her nose while holding a cock in her throat. I'd say she passed her freshman final with a B for not gagging, but on a scale of what I can do, I'd say she's DT 201 level, tops.
You must be built differently because I can't breath even through my nose with a cock that big down my throat. It shuts off all air passages.