it finally fits!

wristthickxl: Hi Gang,

I thought this is the one place I could share this happy news...For the first time EVER in my life, I enjoyed sex wearing a condom and was able to keep hard the whole time...I just tried the new custom-fit condoms from condomania.com and, at 7 inches around, even the Magnum XLs were too tight. These are PERFECT....I am in no way affiliated with this company but am now super grateful because, now I know what it is like to just wear a condom without feeling like it is strangling me...I have often wished I was less thick. Now I feel less awkward with my size and can enjoy it!! Of course my partner was a bit taken back because he's not used to having me hard and had to quit after 5 minutes but I assume he'll get used to it...Sorry but I am THRILLED and can't exactly go around and tell others this...I use their most wide width, 22, and recommend it to any of the other thick boys on here...I remember years ago reading a column from Ellen Goodman about the time they introduced Magnums on the market and she made fun of the whole thing and said you can fit any condom over a Coke can. Could be but the Coke can is being strangled...I just ordered more than 100 of these..pass on the word so this company stays in business. We need them! Best regards

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you, wristthickxl, for sharing your joy with us. The many benefits of belonging to this group include the association with compassionate guys (including female), who love to share happiness as you have just demonstrated.

I know you're walking on the clouds for at long last finding a condom which you actually enjoy wearing. We're happy for you, man.

Luke