It Gets Weirder: Michael Jackson Has Another Son

And he's 25 years old. His name is Omar Bhatti but goes by the name of Michael Jay. He's a dead ringer for his father and interviews with the Jackson family reveal, per Joe Jackson, "we have no reason to believe," he's not Michael's son. He was at the private funeral, given a place in the front row. Bhatti's mother is a woman named Pia Bhatti whom Jackson met via their mutual friend, Liz Taylor. Omar is, "a Norwegian dancer and rapper," who goes by the name of O-Bee. There had been earlier speculation about Bhatti, but it had never been confirmed.

It also appears Jackson wasn't nearly so broke as everyone imagined. The new estimates of his estate are at $2 billion dollars though most of that is in non-liquid assets.

First Jackson had the most peculiar of lives, then he dies, then he may have been murdered by his doctor, and now he has an adult love child. How many rings does this circus have?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And he's 25 years old. His name is Omar Bhatti but goes by the name of Michael Jay. He's a dead ringer for his father and interviews with the Jackson family reveal, per Joe Jackson, "we have no reason to believe," he's not Michael's son. He was at the private funeral, given a place in the front row. Bhatti's mother is a woman named Pia Bhatti whom Jackson met via their mutual friend, Liz Taylor. Omar is, "a Norwegian dancer and rapper," who goes by the name of O-Bee. There had been earlier speculation about Bhatti, but it had never been confirmed.

It also appears Jackson wasn't nearly so broke as everyone imagined. The new estimates of his estate are at $2 billion dollars though most of that is in non-liquid assets.

First Jackson had the most peculiar of lives, then he dies, then he may have been murdered by his doctor, and now he has an adult love child. How many rings does this circus have?
I dunno, :dunno: but I hate to admit I find it fascinating, in that can't tear your eyes from a bad accident sort of way. :redface:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The alleged son has asked for a DNA test. He can moonwalk like nobody's business so who knows?
Huh? Why does he want a DNA test done? Because he wants to prove he is MJ's son or prove that he isn't? Why the hell didn't he speak up before now?:confused:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder why Michael Jackson and/or his PR people didn't bring this up when he was so desparately trying to quash the "gay" rumors. A lot of people believe that's what was behind the Lisa Presley marriage. Why not just trot out the son as proof that he likes (or liked at least once) pussy??

I don't think we've heard the end of this story. Stay tuned.

S

superbot

The old girl certainly seems to have had good use of that turkey baster!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. Michael Jackson didn't look like Micheal Jackson, so how can anyone say he looked like him?

2. I doubt MJ ever had sex with a woman, much less a groupie.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Huh? Why does he want a DNA test done? Because he wants to prove he is MJ's son or prove that he isn't? Why the hell didn't he speak up before now?:confused:

I read a report last week in which Omar denied that he was Michael Jackson's son, so that's probably why.

The rumours have been circulating for years, so maybe he's decided it's time they were put to bed.