It happened in the sauna

B_sschlong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I was on vacation at a hotel in Sicily overlooking the sea. It was beautiful scenery high above the water and for whatever reason, while I was staying at this beautiful place, there weren't alot of people there. Every morning there was a continental breakfast and you'd see many of the same people every morning, then occasionally bump into them at various times during the day. One couple in particular seemed liked a a nice duo. He was relatively slender, but in good shape, average height, and she was not a beauty queen but had a sexiness to her. Other than exchanging occasional an occasional "hello" there wasn't anything that would hint at what would happen.

At this hotel, they had a remote area where they had this beautiful sauna. The thing that was strange is that almost nobody every used it. Then one day, I happened to decide to take a sauna, and was I surprised because inside this couple was there. I had my towel wrapped around my waist and I stepped in when I saw them there, startled that "somebody else" had come upon them. They were on the benches at 90-degree angle, and they were masterbating while staring at each other. As soon as I came in , they were embarrased and tried covering up.

I told them to not worry and to continue and that I might also join in. I sat parallel to her and just ignored them for a bit until htye realized it was cool, and then they got back to it. She had very nice breasts, not huge but great areolas and nipples. He was interesting because he actually had a fairly small penis. It may have been 5 inches at best, but it was rock hard and when he jerked it, he only used his thumb and two fingers because that's all that was needed.

As things got a little heated, I decided to join in. I asked them "Do you two mind if I join you?". They looked at each other and then sheepishly agreed. Well let me tell you, I do not have monstercock, but at about 8-inches it is certainly a Big Dick and compared to the other guy it sure would be very impressive. I stood, slowly let the towel drop away as they were both staring at what was about to come out. WHen my big dick was finally exposed, both their eyes got pretty big and they really started going faster with their hands.

I got back next to her (not too close) and started jacking. It didn't take long for me to get hard and upright. Now I was getting into it, and both of them were continuing but they were staring at my working my tool up and down. For me, of course, it takes more than two fingers so I was using my whole hand and pumping. The husband(?) couldn't take it anymore and he blew his load right there. He may have had a small penis but he shot a pretty good wad. She watched that and then had her eyes locked back on my dick.

She then went off making some beautiful moaning sounds. Well I continued, but it was amazing, because the guy with the little dick, stayed rock hard and he kept on jacking. She also, just kept going after a momentary slowdown. Well all this was becoming too much for me. I could feel a huge eruption swelling up from inside me. Suddnely I started pumping faster (as they did also staring at me). I could hold back no longer and I started convulsing and spraying a huge load all over the place. The first rope landed on my chest, then the following ropes actually went off to the side and sprayed up onto her beautiful tits. My huge cum sent them off again and they both had their second orgasms.

Once we came down, I decided to just leave it as a "onetime experience". I told them that was very nice, got up, re-wrapped my towel around me and left them. Who knows how long they stayed there.

I saw them there the next morning at breakfast and we all just smiled at each other with our deep secret experience inside our heads. I only saw them two more days, and I was thinking of them, and I could tell enjoyed it as well. One time she casually looked down at my crotch and gave a little lip lick indicating she really enjoyed seeing my big dick.