It happened! My best friend & I fucked my fiance!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Humphrey Hanjahb, Apr 12, 2011.

1. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

D_Humphrey Hanjahb New Member

This story is way too long for me to write in just one sitting, so it will be broken down into more than one post.:deal:

I have been with my fiance for 8yrs & we are getting married in a few weeks. We started out like any typical couple. We met in college, and went through the normal stages of dating. I did cheat on her a few times in the first 2years of our relationship, because I wasn't sure she was the one, but have been 100% faithful for the past 6years.

Our sex life is GREAT and we still have sex almost everyday, menstrual permitting after all these years.:banana: Around year six we started seriously discussing marriage, & I confided in her that one of my major apprehensions was my lustful nature. I told her that I wasn't sure that I could be with only her sexually for the rest of my life, and that I was afraid that one day in the next 50 years I may cheat.:dunno:

Our discussions lasted several months, & she got to the point where she really respected and understood how I felt. She understood that my lust for other women did not mean that I desired her or loved her any less, it was just how I was wired. Our talks led to her to revealing a secret that I or nobody on this earth knew, that she's been bi-curious all of her life, and always fought her urges.:naughty: She said that she too wasn't sure if she could go her whole life not being with a women at least once. So we decided to try to recruit a sexy lady to join us!

2. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

We had a few experiences with women and they were all great! However after a while her interest in women faded a little bit. She still likes them, and enjoys their company and sex, but it isn't the big deal it used to be. After a year and a few months FMF action, she confided to me that she had an interest in having a MFM threesome or a full swap with a couple, but our search was getting no where fast. After some trial and error, we decided that it was much safer if I took the lead in the search. We tried the internet and sites like this one but it didn't produce any good leads. We had one great lead but she rejected him. He was handsome, athletic, and respectful, intelligent and clean, but she said he was too small where it counted.

3. Dooky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    wow i wish i was you or him. not only cause of being hung, but cause your girl is smokin' man.

4. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

We flirted with the idea of recruiting one of my friends because we moved away to a new city and we would no longer see many of our friends much anymore. My best friend "Ray" broke up with his girl of 3 years and was going through a rough time, and I jokingly suggested to my fiance that she could make him feel much better, to which she was open to. She told me that she had several conversations with his ex, and that she at one point complained to my fiance that sex with Ray was painful.

5. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

She told me that since that conversation with "Ray's" ex, that she was curious about what my friend was packing, and would always glance at his bulge when he was around. I also added to her curiosity by informing her that several girls throughout our friendship mentioned that he was large, and a few went as far as to say he was huge.

I am by no means small, but I wouldn't consider myself huge. After much discussion she told me she wanted someone who was my size or bigger, and i agreed with her.

So we convinced one of the girls we had a threesome with to do the sizing for us. We were at a bday party and our friend took Ray in a room and gave him a blowjob. She reported back to us that he was indeed larger than me, not by a lot, but definitely bigger.

And this is where the story gets interesting.......

6. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    waiting.....

7. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

We decided that we would ask Ray if it was okay if we stayed at his place when we came back in to town because my mother's place was getting renovations that weekend and we didn't want to pay for a hotel. He said it was cool, and thats when i knew it was going to happen.

My fiance and I went to a movie & met Ray later that night at a bar near his place. I decided to get him hammered in hopes he would be a little more uninhibited once we got back to his place. We arrived at his place, had some more drinks and lit up a hookah and sat around talking. My fiance asked him for towels and she went in the bathroom to shower. We decided that would be her signal to me that she felt the mood and time was right.

Ray and I were sitting side by side smoking the hookah watching tv as she showered. I began to get extremely nervous and my heart was racing. I almost wanted to go to the bathroom and tell my fiance it was a no go, but how could I? I had several threesomes with her and some SEXY women, and it would've been very selfish of me to deny her what she had graciously let me have.

8. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

She came out of the shower and dimmed the lights to the living room out of our view. She came around the corner wrapped in a towel. Ray immediately got up very nervous, stuttering and excused himself into the kitchen. My fiance got on her knees and started sucking my dick and dropped the towel exposing her wonderful curves. He came back in to the living room with a drink in hand and said "ok guys, I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm sure you two want some privacy." I responded by saying "no its ok, we aren't shy", to this he said, "no man I can't I'm going to bed." I whispered to my fiance "get him", she stopped sucking me and crawled over to him, grabbed his belt buckle and said "I didn't come here to be rejected, you're going to fuck me, and you're going to like it!" She proceeded to undo his pants and he says to me "yo man is this ok with you?" I said "yeah man let have some fun."

9. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

I couldn't see his dick at first because she was on her knees with her back to me, and he was facing me, but i could tell he was big based on the distance between her face and his stomach. She confirmed my assumption by grabbing it with two hands and still sucking on more dick.

She looked back at me, stuck her ass in the air and said "fuck me daddy. fuck me while i suck this dick." I went over to her, and slid my dick in to her dripping wet pussy. I said, "wow, you're soaking wet, are you enjoying yourself?" She mumbled with his dick still in her mouth "ummhmmm" the whole time my friend Ray is saying, oh wow, wow, oh shit wow.

10. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

As I'm fucking her doggy she's going to town on his dick, "slap me with it!" she said and he complied, it sounded like he was punching her with a closed fist, lol. She really enjoyed this and orgasmed as I hit her harder from the back, and he slapped her with his dick.

When she came it almost took me over the edge as well so I backed out of the pussy to gather my self. I asked "you ready for this?" to which he replied "please yes."

She stood up grabbed both of our dicks, and led us in to the bedroom by our dicks. At this point i could see his dick and it was definitely bigger than mines. I am 7.2 inches long and 5 inches around fully erect. I would estimate him at 8 to 9inches long and a very girthy 7inches around, about as thick as my wrist, with an even thicker mushroom head.

What surprised me, and my fiance notice and later commented on herself was how similar our dicks looked. Its like his dick was the same color, shape, and description, except for his larger size of course.

When we got in the room I laid down on my back and she bent over doggy style again on the edge of the bed. He was behind her but standing. Then came the moment he entered her.

#10 D_Humphrey Hanjahb, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  11. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

more ! ;P

12. Miscer

Miscer New Member

in b4 she falls for your friend and dumps you

13. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

When he entered her she gasped for air like a person does when they are suddenly hit with ice cold water or jump into a cold swimming pool, and followed it with an "oh shit". She kissed me intensely, and by the look on her face I could tell his stroke was causing her slight pain, but considerable pleasure. All he managed was an "oh fuck" as he grabbed her waist and stroked slowly but steady in to her pussy. I said to him "she has some good pussy doesn't she?" to which he replied "hell yeah its tight!"

14. syphon80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lmao..

@ mfmcouple your girl is smokin man.

15. D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Thanks.:cool22:

16. thirtyseven

thirtyseven New Member

Well you did it.... Raging boner alert!

17. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

LMAO. I lol'd. Hard.

To the OP though, sounds like a pretty great experience, I'm glad you two are both able to do this sort of thing and still be happy! It destroys a lot of couples.

18. Nicko88

Nicko88 Member

Great man.....glad you got to do it. I love MFM. Great story so far......am waiting for you to finish and tell us where it stands today. Thanks for sharing

19. uncutitalianjock

uncutitalianjock New Member

Albums:
    Hot story bro

20. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    Great post....Nothing like a gal who enjoys more than one cock at a time. She is one beautiful lady and a good man who's willing to share fantasies.

I'm hoping to share one with my new gal.

Draft saved Draft deleted