It happened! My best friend & I fucked my fiance!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read through the other threads on the forum. Max does this ALL the time, and everyone just lets him abuse people, rather than telling him to back off.... Not sure why, but I don't let it bother me.

Max is always nice to me. If someone says something he doesn't agree with - then he posts a response stating his opinion. If you don't like the response, then that's your problem. Not his.

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Well, to be honest I considered hard to believe a few hints in this topic too.
Starting from the female friend giving a bj to a 9x7 cock and coming back with "he is indeed larger than me, not by a lot", to the someway preposterous dialogues.
I actually have a hard time thinking about a woman easily giving head to a 9x7, not to mention what I think she'd report back about it.

Anyway, you know what? I don't give a fuck,
This can be fake, just like everything else on this forum: I don't mind.
It's not that my life depends on believing on this story.

In my opinion, a fake story becomes unbearable when the poster want to show off, when he's just too much presumptuous or arrogant. Till then, I don't mind.

D_ewjjde

Just Browsing
Media
Really? 100%?? I think if you actually looked at my posting history objectively you'd see a lot more nuance and much more positive than negative, lots of playfulness too, though admittedly a low tolerance for intolerance and bullshit. Then again, if you're biased or your objective is to only look for the negative, that's probably all you'll see. At any rate, you've been here less than a month? You don't know me, son.

LOL at the irony of your unprovoked name calling and having the "courage" to call me a "negative creep" behind the safety and anonymity of your computer screen.

My look how defensive and sensitive you get when called out.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
The story doesn't ring true to me. I generally do get off on the whole topic of sharing the cunt a guy loves with a close buddy. But only when it feels like the real deal.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
My look how defensive and sensitive you get when called out.
Not in the least. I'm a big boy, and I frankly don't give a flying fuck what you think of me, child. I just felt obliged to correct the exaggerated negative characterization you made of my posting history, which I did in the calmest, most rational manner possible.

Again, you've been here less than a month and you're an expert on me? Give me a break. You have five posts to date, two of them sniping at me? Y'all need to grow up if you want to be in the same room with the adults.

p.s. It looks like I'm not the only one to think there's something fishy about the OP's story. Sometimes it just may be I have the cajones to say what other people are thinking but are reluctant to say, because they don't want to deal with jackass responses from overly sensitive petulant children.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
In my opinion, a fake story becomes unbearable when the poster want to show off, when he's just too much presumptuous or arrogant. Till then, I don't mind.
Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction too. I smelled bullshit from the beginning, from the way he was laying it out, sucking the readers in and stringing them along, certain inconsistencies, weird qualifications and unrealistic scenarios -- but it wasn't until the phony over-the-top egotistical ending I felt like commenting.
(Not to mention the profusion of emoticons.) Even then, my comment was fairly innocuous and half serious.

Some people just can't handle having their fantasies questioned. Like I suggested, maybe they should stick to reading and posting in the Fictitious Stories forum. Seriously, it wasn't badly written, and a lot of people would probably get off on it there. Just don't try to pass it off as real, or you're going to disappoint people and be called into question.

The story doesn't ring true to me. I generally do get off on the whole topic of sharing the cunt a guy loves with a close buddy. But only when it feels like the real deal.
I completely defer to your opinion here, seeing's how you may be the consummate expert on the subject. :wink:

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

This bit doesn't ring true to me 'wow, teach me how to make her do that!' The rest could have happened, indeed something similar happened with me and a couple on Friday night. It was her first time threesome and I don't think her husband got what he bargained for; he neither had the sexual style nor the cock size. She was nervous but soon was insatiable in a way that stunned me, and I felt a bit sorry for him as we went at it. So it can happen, but even if he took over and made her come straight away, I would certainly know that was because he knew her better than I would!

D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Just Browsing
Media
There was a difference in my fiance's pussy! She was stretched out! My entrance wasn't as pronounced as it just was not 15minutes ago. Her walls were loose! And I LOVED IT!:arms: It challenged me, and I banged her like I like I had something to prove, roughly 20 strokes in and she was coming again! She popped his dick out her mouth and yelled "yes daddy I'm cumming all on that dick! Yes daddy yes, this is your pusssyyyyyy, ohhhh yes!" My friend looked at me with a defeated look on his face and said "wow, teach me how to make her do that!" To which she replied "it takes time, he knows my body in and out.":biggrin1::cool222::fing02: I thought to myself "did she just "cuck" my friend, the guy with the bigger dick?:thinking:

CONTINUATION:

I stepped away and allowed for them to go at it alone for a while. I just watched and jerked off, and occasionally put my dick in her mouth. We switched from time to time, and fucked like rabbits for a few hours. As we all got more comfortable my fiance really opened up and her orgasms were less frequent but more intense. I noticed that the longer we fucked the more she seemed to enjoy my friend over me. While I fucked her she moaned but not as often. But she moaned with every stroke he gave her, and louder with him than with me. I lost count how many times she orgasmed, but he was leading me in that category as well.

Around 4:30am some things happened that were so mind boggling that I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about them. At this point her last 2 orgasms were all with him! An awkwardness came over the room. It was like a giant elephant in the room that everyone saw but we were too busy having fun to acknowledge it. It became obvious that she was enjoying him fucking her more. And her last orgasm cemented it.

My friend had left the room to get us all some water. I was determined to make my fiance orgasm last. Her most recent two were with him and I figured I would go to my sure fire position. I use this position every time I want to be certain to make my fiance cum. So I got in and did all my usual moves and got to that rhythm I know she likes, and it happened! NOTHING! She couldn't cum!:shocked: It was as if her pussy had been opened up and stretched out to the point where she couldn't really feel me.:sad:

And then she did something that confirmed my suspicion, she says to me as my friend is down the hall way making his way "can you tell him to fuck me like this?" My go to position! She wanted my friend to fuck her in MY got to position!:eek: So I complied, and I yelled to my friend down the hall "yo Ray, come here" he walks in and I say "she wants you to fuck her like this." He put a condom on and went to town. I was kissing her as he fucked her and she came again twice! A few seconds apart from the other! As she was coming she yelled "oh shit I'm cumming, I'm cumming oh yeah give it to me! And right in the middle of it before it was over she yells "oh shit I'm cumming again! I'm cumming again!"

My friend stepped back and said "whew, I came too, shes amazing" and went in to the bathroom to clean up. My fiance collapsed, she tried to get up and collapsed again, her knees were turned in to noodles. She had this drugged look in her eyes and she was gasping for air. She asked me for water and I gave her some. She gathered herself a little bit and apologized to me. "Sorry babe, I couldn't help myself. It felt so good." she said to me. I replied "its okay, babe I'm happy you liked it."

Last edited:

D_ewjjde

Just Browsing
Media
Not in the least. I'm a big boy, and I frankly don't give a flying fuck what you think of me, child. I just felt obliged to correct the exaggerated negative characterization you made of my posting history, which I did in the calmest, most rational manner possible.

Again, you've been here less than a month and you're an expert on me? Give me a break. You have five posts to date, two of them sniping at me? Y'all need to grow up if you want to be in the same room with the adults.

p.s. It looks like I'm not the only one to think there's something fishy about the OP's story. Sometimes it just may be I have the cajones to say what other people are thinking but are reluctant to say, because they don't want to deal with jackass responses from overly sensitive petulant children.

One line, in an offhand manner and you produce three paragraphs of defensive argument? For someone who doesn't care, you seem invested in assuring me you aren't the individual I've pegged you as. Safe to say, nerve struck.

D_ewjjde

Just Browsing
Media
It's a good story. Are the details probably embellished a bit? Sure, but what story isn't. When I think of some of the things that have occurred in my life or have witnessed first hand, this hardly seems implausible.

D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Just Browsing
Media
As I laid there with her she fell asleep. My friend let us take his bead and he slept on the couch. When my fiance drinks and has sex she sleeps heavy, nothing can wake her up. I have throughout the years taken these small opportunities to have sex with her while she sleeps. It an odd fetish of mine, but shes okay with it, and sometimes wakes up in the middle of an orgasm. Its my way of masturbating with her vagina. However, this night she didnt wake up. No matter how hard I pumped, there was nothing. Not once did she wake out of her sleep. My dick was swimming in her pussy. It was the loosest her pussy has ever felt to me. I came nonetheless in her loose sleeping pussy imagining all of the wild shit that just happened, and went to sleep.

We woke up around 8am and tiptoed out of the house without awakening my friend. We both knew without saying it to each other, that we wanted to avoid any awkward goodbyes.

In the days that followed we had a lot of hot sweaty nonstop sex, all the while recollecting the wild things from that night. Almost all of our daytime conversation, and text messaging during work was about that night. After about 5 days I noticed that her pussy was still loose and interestingly enough she noticed it too. She jokingly said "I could never cheat on you, you would know the moment you entered me."

She acknowledged to me in our texts and conversations that she couldn't feel me as much as the night went on, and that she did feel guilty that she was enjoying him more. She said that she just let herself go and figured it would probably be a one time thing so she'd just enjoy it while it lasted. I assured her that it was ok, and that I was glad she enjoyed.

About 5 weeks have passed, and things have simmered down. Her pussy has tightened back up to "pre-Ray" tightness. Our sex is still often and great, and we have had no issues involving that night at all.

Recently, a small issue has arisen. With all of our previous threesomes with women, I never made a request for it to happen. I enjoyed our nights, but never requested for them to happen again. They either just happened or she initiated it. Recently however she has made two requests that we pay my friend Ray a visit again. I didn't have a problem with it until the other day when we saw Ray at a cookout, and we mentioned to him that we were thinking about paying him a visit that night. He politely turned us down because he made plans to get with another girl who was at the same cookout. The whole rest of the night my fiance gave the poor girl a nasty attitude. And she couldn't stop bashing her to me, even going as far as asking "what does he see in her, why would he want to fuck her over me?"

On the car ride home she was visibly upset, and asked me several times to call him, to check if he had changed plans. When we got home, I tried getting things started between us, she rejected my advances and said "I'm tired, we'll fuck in the morning." She had just rejected me for sex, when just an hour earlier she was ready and willing to go another few hours with my friend and I.

That morning she woke me up giving me head, and apologizing for the night before. We had great sex that was littered with a lot of raunchy talk. in this talk she spilled the beans. "I'm so sorry for being such a slut daddy! I wanted two dicks last night. I know I'm such a whore. But you did this to me daddy. You made me a whore."

After a few exciting orgasms we packed up and got ready to leave town. The route we take out of the city takes us directly in the neighborhood where my friend lives. As I'm about to turn to get on the highway she says "Baby, can you call him please?" I replied "are you serious", and she said "yeah, just a quickie", I said, there's "no such thing as a "3some quickie." Nonetheless, I turned down his street. And called his phone and told him we were near and wanted to hang out a bit before we left. He told us sure I'll buzz you in.

As soon as we got in the place, my fiance began undressing, and told the both of us to get undressed. My friend replied "I can't do this right now, I've been fucking all night and morning." My fiance said, "I don't care, we're all going to take a shower and you're both going to fuck me." My friend reluctantly complied and we all jumped in the shower.

He was having a hard time getting it up, and my fiance grew frustrated. I fucked her until I orgasmed, and left out of the room to clean up. When I walked back in she was sucking his dick with a purpose. He managed to get hard and fucked her doggy until they both orgasmed. It all took about forty five minutes from the time we got there until we left. When we were leaving the house, we shook hands and said our parting words, she grabbed his dick through his pajama pants and said thank you to my friend and his dick. She said I will see you in a month.

Last edited:

D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Just Browsing
Media
It's a good story. Are the details probably embellished a bit? Sure, but what story isn't. When I think of some of the things that have occurred in my life or have witnessed first hand, this hardly seems implausible.

I stand by the integrity of my story.:deal:

I am not the type of person that would find any value in telling an anonymous lie on an internet forum. Thats worthless.

However, I DO find the value in telling an anonymous true story on an internet forum.

I can share my experience with people who may or may not have had the same or similar experiences, and receive some feedback and advice WITHOUT revealing my true identity. That my friends is priceless:grinning-smiley-003

.:feedback:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
One line, in an offhand manner and you produce three paragraphs of defensive argument? For someone who doesn't care, you seem invested in assuring me you aren't the individual I've pegged you as. Safe to say, nerve struck.
How about next time I put all seven lines of text in one paragraph, none of which was "defensive", so you don't have to expend yourself on something so nitpicky as counting, including the three lines that aren't directed specifically at you?

Now stop harassing me and kindly fuck off.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I stand by the integrity of my story.:deal:

I am not the type of person that would find any value in telling an anonymous lie on an internet forum. Thats worthless.

However, I DO find the value in telling an anonymous true story on an internet forum.

I can share my experience with people who may or may not have had the same or similar experiences, and receive some feedback and advice WITHOUT revealing my true identity. That my friends is priceless:grinning-smiley-003

.:feedback:
As Huck says, it reads well, perhaps a bit too well. I would lose the emoticons, and well, you already know my other suggestion. :wink: