It happened! My best friend & I fucked my fiance!

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
AMEN...
If I were a douche like max-unknown-cock I would say
nicodemous76 is the same person, but that would be pretentious and just lower myself to max's level... so im just gonna say I disagree.
He's just looking for atention, maybe irl he never gets laid lol

Okay, lets go ahead and throw that conspiracy theory out the window. If you have an issue with Max, just ignore him/block him, do whatever. But what's the point of keeping this going. Both sides have spoken your peace. One side is an "internet tough guy," the other side is composed of "young, misunderstood homos!" We get it. Lets just move forward and keep it moving. And to the original poster, if you were telling the truth- good for you. Hope you had fun!

Dante'

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay, lets go ahead and throw that conspiracy theory out the window. If you have an issue with Max, just ignore him/block him, do whatever. But what's the point of keeping this going. Both sides have spoken your peace. One side is an "internet tough guy," the other side is composed of "young, misunderstood homos!" We get it. Lets just move forward and keep it moving. And to the original poster, if you were telling the truth- good for you. Hope you had fun!

Dante'

"internet tough guy,"
"young, misunderstood homos!"

you dont need to choose side for sure lol
its not big deal really, I just like the thread and if theres a moron ruining the situation I'm gonna say what I need to say :)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. now Max and I are one and the same. Says the tow people who registerd the same damn month and year, each with minimal postings, and most f those in the most irrelevant threads. One could make the arguement that one of you was created as the yes man alter ego for the other (the one with pics, who is derisive to people without pics, yet somehow doesn't pick on the guy with no pics who agrees within the hour of pic boy's post)

If you feel harass is too strong a word, fine, i will substitute this phrase: There are those who pursue beyond all reason anyone who disagrees with them. They could opt for the "we will have to agree to disagree" and move on, but they instead bring into question a person's character which they proceed to try and attack on the bases of limited personal interaction with said individual. To presume that they know a person by perusing the well over 3000 posts for a hanful of negative sounding examples to support their claim that said individual is a horrid example of a human being (and these excerpts are taken out of context, with no links provided) is despicable.

But I will refrain to call it harrassing. I will instead use that term if they proceed to further question my integrity or make false allusions that I am but an alter for a man they don't want to deal with.

I have answered the op in my last post. I am sorry that Max ruffled your feathers. I don't agree with everthing he says, and fund that he can seem a tad harsh at times. I then take the time to read (or re-read) the entire post and can usually see that he is being harsh only after repeated attempts at civil discourse. You will find that he is not the only one to subscribe to that way of operating. Petite, RawDog, Subgirrl, Altered Ego, BBW36, Pitbull, Bbucko, and many others (myself included) do this.

If you find my terming you as children offensive, then simply prove me wrong by having a civil convo with me and the others here. Oh and feel free to browse my posting history. I have a feeling you will anyways.

To the OP, Dante, and others who have mentioned the derailment of this thread, I appologize. I am sorry if I derailed the thread further.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My apology was more for the highjacking of a thread. And to call a post a monologue if it, what, is more than 20 words? Lol! That's just odd.

Max may need to apologize for his part in the thread derailment, though I think it was justified. As for a personal apology to you and your other persona? Not sure what he has to be sorry for. Oh, that's right, not a damn thing on that count.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Anyone who's not interested in reading this, I suggest you skip it, don't bother responding, and just get on with your life, okay?

Ya know, I tried to take the high ground and stay away, but as the sandbox children continue to sling shit . . .
this is my last comment on the matter.
:rolleyes: For some reason, I doubt that.... oh look, you're back here already:
I'm sorry, but are you being serious? It's obvious to tell from his tone he was extremely offended about someone making a potentially correct observation.
Dude, I wasn't "offended", much less "extremely offended" by your spin, your exaggerations and false characterizations, but I'm not going to sit quietly while you continue to beat a dead horse and attack me.

He reported me for "harassment".
That's right, because you continue to harass me, but only after I gave you fair warning followed by your fifth post psychoanalyzing and telling me everything wrong with me. You just won't let it go. You've been here less than a month, out of your 12 posts to date, 7 of them are attacking me, and you still can't let it go.
You're clearly obsessed.

Then you claim I am "harassing" him? I made an observation and have attempted to be civil since then.
Clearly you are harassing me, and you continue to harass me. Seriously, give it a rest. And please drop the disingenuous passive-aggressive innocent "civil" act. Nobody's buying it.

He has tried to bully me, because he is an internet tough guy, calling me "son" and attempting to insult my intelligence.
I'll give you a free pass to post again, but only if you can show us where I 'bullied' you and 'insulted your intelligence'. You can't, because I didn't. More spin, more exaggeration and lies.

Look at my posts, please. Did I say anything over the top? Perhaps the 100% was an exaggeration, but once again, his response was so defensive that it shows there was some truth to the statement.
My response really wasn't all that "defensive", it was mainly corrective, and an (apparently failed) attempt to put things into perspective. Please stop exaggerating, it's so obvious. Regardless, I think it's entirely reasonable for a person to defend himself when being unfairly portrayed or personally attacked.

I apologize again for derailing this thread, but for someone to make a claim I am "harassing" them when 2-3 other people have noticed the exact same attribute of a user is somewhat ridiculous and needs to be responded too.
Your disingenuous phony apologies ring hollow, especially as you continue derailing the thread after you promised not to. It's just more evidence of your passive-aggressive innocent act. Seven posts and counting now. I couldn't give a crap if 2-3-4 or more posters agree with you. Look at the content of their posts, and then consider the source. :rolleyes: Compare them with the quality of my supporters who entirely unsolicited have shown up to defend me. Then note how these detractors childishly turn and attack my defenders. It speaks volumes. And if you think any of this "needs to be responded too [sic]", if you're so obsessed you need to keep going and going and going with it, please explain why it's a problem for the target of your character assassination (me) to respond to your unrelenting attacks.

AMEN...
If I were a douche like max-unknown-cock I would say
nicodemous76 is the same person, but that would be pretentious and just lower myself to max's level... so im just gonna say I disagree.
He's just looking for atention, maybe irl he never gets laid lol
Dude, why do you continue with the childish insults and namecalling on top of your homophobic slurs? Please note, notwithstanding referring to certain posters as 'son' or 'children', which in my estimation is perfectly apropos, I haven't insulted anyone or called anyone names, tempting as that is. You have the audacity to say you won't "lower myself to max's level"? LMFAO at the irony and the hypocrisy.

...if theres a moron ruining the situation I'm gonna say what I need to say :)
Good. Then you won't object when I say what I have to say, in response to you and certain other "morons".

Dear God, when did they let all the children into this site?....
That's it in a nutshell. I've been noticing this trend for awhile. As the inanity increases and more and more interesting posters withdraw from the forum, I fear we've reached a tipping point. The idea that pierceplace thinks you and I are the same person? :lmao: One person couldn't possibly waste as much time here as you and I combined. :wink:

Thanks for the support, Nico, but as you can see, trying to reason with out of control children is hopeless.

In conclusion, anyone who thinks I will or should apologize for responding like an adult to multiple infantile attacks from threadjacking churlish children with axes to grind -- don't hold your breath.

Last edited:

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"internet tough guy,"
"young, misunderstood homos!"

you dont need to choose side for sure lol
its not big deal really, I just like the thread and if theres a moron ruining the situation I'm gonna say what I need to say :)

I will gladly admit that if I had to choose a side, I'd probably take Max's. He's been a member here for quite some time, and he never causes trouble. So if he does have an issue with one or two people, then 9 times out 10,they would be the issue. However, I'm not taking sides in this. I don't think that's fair. I was just saying just let it go. What's the point?! Does he have any effect on your day to day life? No. When you leave here, you probably won't even remember who he is or give a shit for that matter. And that's okay- I'm just trying to make the point that if you continue, then the situation will continue. I'm not just saying that to you, but to him as well.

Wow. now Max and I are one and the same. Says the tow people who registerd the same damn month and year, each with minimal postings, and most f those in the most irrelevant threads. One could make the arguement that one of you was created as the yes man alter ego for the other (the one with pics, who is derisive to people without pics, yet somehow doesn't pick on the guy with no pics who agrees within the hour of pic boy's post)

If you feel harass is too strong a word, fine, i will substitute this phrase: There are those who pursue beyond all reason anyone who disagrees with them. They could opt for the "we will have to agree to disagree" and move on, but they instead bring into question a person's character which they proceed to try and attack on the bases of limited personal interaction with said individual. To presume that they know a person by perusing the well over 3000 posts for a hanful of negative sounding examples to support their claim that said individual is a horrid example of a human being (and these excerpts are taken out of context, with no links provided) is despicable.

But I will refrain to call it harrassing. I will instead use that term if they proceed to further question my integrity or make false allusions that I am but an alter for a man they don't want to deal with.

I have answered the op in my last post. I am sorry that Max ruffled your feathers. I don't agree with everthing he says, and fund that he can seem a tad harsh at times. I then take the time to read (or re-read) the entire post and can usually see that he is being harsh only after repeated attempts at civil discourse. You will find that he is not the only one to subscribe to that way of operating. Petite, RawDog, Subgirrl, Altered Ego, BBW36, Pitbull, Bbucko, and many others (myself included) do this.

If you find my terming you as children offensive, then simply prove me wrong by having a civil convo with me and the others here. Oh and feel free to browse my posting history. I have a feeling you will anyways.

To the OP, Dante, and others who have mentioned the derailment of this thread, I appologize. I am sorry if I derailed the thread further.

Your apology isn't necessary. You spoke your peace and it was well-said. But I do thank you!

D_ewjjde

Just Browsing
Media
No, not really. Are you really that fragile and sensitive?
Did you read my posts? Don't you think "abuse" is a bit of an exaggeration?*
I'm sorry, I thought the site was for grownups
You don't know me, son.
*I'm a big boy, and I frankly don't give a flying fuck what you think of me, child.
Sometimes it just may be I have the cajones to say what other people are thinking but are reluctant to say, because they don't want to deal with jackass responses from overly sensitive petulant children.
You have five posts to date, two of them sniping at me? Y'all need to grow up if you want to be in the same room with the adults
Now stop harassing me and kindly fuck off.
You've crossed the line into harassment now. If you continue, you will be reported for it. Time to let it go. Final warning.*
Seriously, you can stop beating this dead horse, stop your off-topic harassment, and fuck right off now.
Consider yourself reported for thread-jacking and continued harassment. Can't say I didn't give you fair warning. BTW, I've never reported anyone for harassment before.*Congratulations.
Then again, your use of the word "ironically" demonstrates you don't know the meaning of the word, so probably my prior observation will be lost on you.*
Ya know, I tried to take the high ground and stay away, but as the sandbox children continue to sling shit . . .*
I gave you fair warning followed by your*fifth*post psychoanalyzing and telling me everything wrong with me.

This is all you max. Most of the things we attempt to insult others about are actually what happens to be wrong with us. Perhaps you are the childish one?

Look at what you say: you tell one poster he is being too sensitive and accuse anyone who thinks that you aren't being witty and clever by calling out the original poster as a liar. Someone defends the original poster and says that this is just something you do (and it is) and you insinuate that he is a child. You say he is overreacting by using the word abuse.

Then I call you out for the same thing - already brought up by two other posters - and respond to all your answers as politely as I can. You respond by calling me "son", call people "overly sensitive petulant children", use the word harass - a bit of an exaggeration don't you think - to describe my responses to your increasingly heated posts and threats, tell me to fuck off multiple times, accuse me of harassment a few more, include me in the "sandbox children" reference and "warn" me....

Honestly, look at everything you've said. You were the one who originally derailed the thread. You could have said you thought it was fake and left, but you just had to prove your point. Had to prove that you were cool and insult the original poster. Had to insult the person who disagreed with you by referring to him as a child and calling him overly "sensitive". You make this big show about everyone being children, acting as if you are the mature one and yet here you are, insulting people, getting angry, making threats and telling people to "fuck off".

As I said before, I think you are an internet tough guy. I think the above pretty clearly shows that you can dish it, but you can't take it.

I know it means a lot to you, as it does to most children - now I am insulting you, as I think it's been proven - to have the last word. So go ahead.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
lol these guys think if they have a lot of posts and participate in ''hardcore important'' threads (about penis) , they are like lpsg royalty.. WTF?!!!
they even compare themselves with other users who I dont even care, how pathetic is that???

I admit I've been disrespectful but JUST in this thread, maybe I dont have 60000 posts LOL but I dont bitch moan and complain on half of the comments I make, coz its really messed up that kind of trolls post shit over and over the whole site and they suddenly get touched when being called morons...

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't believe that any of you actually consider this as a genuine problem that is worthy of your time...

I know right? but I actually had some fun reading their organized ideas on those long ''rich'' posts... Is wasted time though

...and I'm waiting for a sequel or a cotinuation from the OP! : )

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
lol these guys think if they have a lot of posts and participate in ''hardcore important'' threads (about penis) , they are like lpsg royalty.. WTF?!!!
they even compare themselves with other users who I dont even care, how pathetic is that???

I admit I've been disrespectful but JUST in this thread, maybe I dont have 60000 posts LOL but I dont bitch moan and complain on half of the comments I make, coz its really messed up that kind of trolls post shit over and over the whole site and they suddenly get touched when being called morons...

I'm LPSG Royalty. But not because I have 60,000 posts or participate in hardcore threads about penis. I'm just fierce AND GORGEOUS!!!!! *strikes a pose*

DrDante is Count SucksAlot A'Cock.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone who's not interested in reading this, I suggest you skip it, don't bother responding, and just get on with your life, okay?

Ya know, I tried to take the high ground and stay away, but as the sandbox children continue to sling shit . . .

:rolleyes:For some reason, I doubt that.... oh look, you're back here already:
Dude, I wasn't "offended", much less "extremely offended" by your spin, your exaggerations and false characterizations, but I'm not going to sit quietly while you continue to beat a dead horse and attack me.

That's right, because you continue to harass me, but only after I gave you fair warning followed by your fifth post psychoanalyzing and telling me everything wrong with me. You just won't let it go. You've been here less than a month, out of your 12 posts to date, 7 of them are attacking me, and you still can't let it go.
You're clearly obsessed.

Clearly you are harassing me, and you continue to harass me. Seriously, give it a rest. And please drop the disingenuous passive-aggressive innocent "civil" act. Nobody's buying it.

I'll give you a free pass to post again, but only if you can show us where I 'bullied' you and 'insulted your intelligence'. You can't, because I didn't. More spin, more exaggeration and lies.

My response really wasn't all that "defensive", it was mainly corrective, and an (apparently failed) attempt to put things into perspective. Please stop exaggerating, it's so obvious. Regardless, I think it's entirely reasonable for a person to defend himself when being unfairly portrayed or personally attacked.

Your disingenuous phony apologies ring hollow, especially as you continue derailing the thread after you promised not to. It's just more evidence of your passive-aggressive innocent act. Seven posts and counting now. I couldn't give a crap if 2-3-4 or more posters agree with you. Look at the content of their posts, and then consider the source. :rolleyes:Compare them with the quality of my supporters who entirely unsolicited have shown up to defend me. Then note how these detractors childishly turn and attack my defenders. It speaks volumes. And if you think any of this "needs to be responded too [sic]", if you're so obsessed you need to keep going and going and going with it, please explain why it's a problem for the target of your character assassination (me) to respond to your unrelenting attacks.

Dude, why do you continue with the childish insults and namecalling on top of your homophobic slurs? Please note, notwithstanding referring to certain posters as 'son' or 'children', which in my estimation is perfectly apropos, I haven't insulted anyone or called anyone names, tempting as that is. You have the audacity to say you won't "lower myself to max's level"? LMFAO at the irony and the hypocrisy.

Good. Then you won't object when I say what I have to say, in response to you and certain other "morons".

That's it in a nutshell. I've been noticing this trend for awhile. As the inanity increases and more and more interesting posters withdraw from the forum, I fear we've reached a tipping point. The idea that pierceplace thinks you and I are the same person?:lmao:One person couldn't possibly waste as much time here as you and I combined. :wink:

Thanks for the support, Nico, but as you can see, trying to reason with out of control children is hopeless.

In conclusion, anyone who thinks I will or should apologize for responding like an adult to multiple infantile attacks from threadjacking churlish children with axes to grind -- don't hold your breath.

Max I am in agreement with you. But then again we are one and the same, no?:rolleyes::tongue::wink:

I will gladly admit that if I had to choose a side, I'd probably take Max's. He's been a member here for quite some time, and he never causes trouble. So if he does have an issue with one or two people, then 9 times out 10,they would be the issue. However, I'm not taking sides in this. I don't think that's fair. I was just saying just let it go. What's the point?! Does he have any effect on your day to day life? No. When you leave here, you probably won't even remember who he is or give a shit for that matter. And that's okay- I'm just trying to make the point that if you continue, then the situation will continue. I'm not just saying that to you, but to him as well.

Your apology isn't necessary. You spoke your peace and it was well-said. But I do thank you!

I actually answered the OP in my OP. I defended Max because I felt it was right to do so. I supported a friend. Gasp. Support on a Support site:rolleyes: Anything other than that was me then defending myself, which I have a right to do. I know you know this Dante, but I felt the need to clarify for the less astute.

Have something to say to me? Say it. I brought up others names as a heads up that the way Max and I handle dealings with others is not unique. It was a heads up. But if you want to run afoul of others, please feel free to do so.

At last you admit to being disrespectful. For how long it stays contained to this thread is really up to you.

To the OP: I enjoyed your tale. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you only embellished a tad; I do have reservations on that. Hot story nonetheless. As I said before if you embellished it more than 20%, you can move it to the fiction section and say "based on real events." In any case you have a knack for writing.

See, I was being supportive. Offering support. On a support site.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
nic.... bla bla, I'm too lazy to quote EVERY sentence, get over it.
you can keep kissing maxcok's ass whenever you want,
Of course you can ''support'' the lack of balls!
anyways, my opinion shouldnt bother you... I just post on the ''unimportant'' topics... why r u here and not in the other threads with your friends??? I dont get it lol

D_Humphrey Hanjahb

Just Browsing
Media
I have no interest in involving myself in whatever "beef" these guys who have "hijacked" this thread have with each other.

With that said. Things have gotten more interesting between my fiance, my friend and I.

My friend has been acting as if he owes me the world! He has been offering to help me with the most random things. I recently got a job repairing a roof over the weekend, and I got a very generous cash payment from the client. My friend insisted on coming along, and completely bussed his ass working with me. At the end of the job, I offered him a few hundred bucks, and he refused! Over a few beers he admitted to me that sex with my fiance was amazing and probably the best overall sexual experience he has ever had. He told me that he felt honored yet unworthy of sharing my woman with me. He also can't stop telling me how lucky I am, and wishes that he can one day marry a woman that is open to swinging.

My fiance has been acting guilty. She's been overly sensitive to all of my needs, and is constantly telling me how much she loves me. I've come to the realization that my fiance's guilt is rooted in the fact that she enjoyed being fucked by my friend so much that she will always want it. Ironically, the whole damn situation turns me on! Whenever I think about it all, or whenever I discuss it with either of them I get an instant hard on.

I will keep you guys updated with any new developments.

Last edited:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*ducking for cover*

Geez, with all the flame-throwing going on, I thought I had stumbled into the Politcs forum.....

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Just a friendly reminder again:
So....
This is all you max. Most of the things we attempt to insult others about are actually what happens to be wrong with us. Perhaps you are the childish one?
Please continue with your deep psychoanalysis, Freud Jr., it's amusing. :rolleyes: Then go look in a mirror. So, you've assembled a massive wall of text cherrypicked from my responses to various posters, all taken out of context, and bolded it for extra emphasis. How long did it take you to select just the right responses, then edit them, and arrange them for maximum negative impact, hmm? Nothing obsessive about that now, is it?

A couple of observations: It is common courtesy and standard practice when you're quoting someone to use the quote function so readers can trace it back and see it in context, instead of arranging it to suit your own agenda. If you were to do that, then it would all make much more sense, and it would be clear that my responses to the posters who've been compelled to criticize me have been on the whole far more mature, far less negative, and certainly far less insulting than what they said to me. But that wouldn't advance your agenda, now would it?

And yet, after all that post gleaning, you still failed to provide the one thing I requested of you:
Unless you can prove that ^ I guess you're still a liar.

If anyone is "bullying" in this exchange, it's you, albeit in your disingenuous passive-aggressive "civil" style. And no, I'm not going to produce a massive wall of text, bolded, edited, and taken out of context to "prove" it. :rolleyes:

Look at what you say: you tell one poster he is being too sensitive...
He was being too sensitive, and he was overreacting.

...and accuse anyone who thinks that you aren't being witty and clever by calling out the original poster as a liar.
You're lying. I've only called you a liar.

And who said anything about being "witty" and "clever"? You're starting to sound jealous.

Someone defends the original poster and says that this is just something you do (and it is) and you insinuate that he is a child. You say he is overreacting by using the word abuse.
He was overreacting when he characterized my posts to the OP (my first in the thread) as "abuse". I had only slyly suggested the OP might consider posting his story in the Fictitious Stories forum instead. I'm hardly alone in that opinion, btw. By what wild stretch of the imagination is this considered "abuse"? :rolleyes:

Then I call you out for the same thing - already brought up by two other posters - and respond to all your answers as politely as I can.
LMAO "politely as I can" at Mr. Disingenuous Passive-Aggressive Obsessive Lying Button Pusher. :lmao:

You respond by calling me "son", call people "overly sensitive petulant children", use the word harass - a bit of an exaggeration don't you think - to describe my responses to your increasingly heated posts and threats, tell me to fuck off multiple times, accuse me of harassment a few more, include me in the "sandbox children" reference and "warn" me....
No, I don't think "harass" is an exaggeration at all, nor have you seen me anywhere close to "heated". Seriously, are these examples you're giving supposed to prove I'm a hothead? You're grasping at straws. They fail miserably. This is now your 8th post badgering me, and I've remained calm, cool, and collected. You can't stop yourself. You are acting like a child, an obsessive petulant child. And please stop exaggerating, I only told you fuck off twice, not "multiple times", yet incredibly you're still here harassing me.

Honestly, look at everything you've said. You were the one who originally derailed the thread.
It's not true at all that I was the one who "originally derailed the thread". In fact, I would call that another lie. I was entirely on topic with the OP until hungryman40, followed immediately by you and a few other disgruntled posters, started sniping at me, ganging up on me, and decided to make me and my posting style the topic of the thread instead -- you and pierceplace above all. Since then, I've simply responded to your attacks, as is my prerogative. I haven't intiated any of this derailment, I won't take credit for it, and I won't be blamed for it. You can all stop anytime you like, I'll have nothing more to say to you, and life will go on.

You could have said you thought it was fake and left, but you just had to prove your point.
That's not true either. At no time did I try to "prove" the story was fake. I only stated my opinion that it was fictional and left it at that. My posts clearly show that. You're either wildly spinning, exaggerating or just plain lying again. Please stop.

As I said before, I think you are an internet tough guy. I think the above pretty clearly shows that you can dish it, but you can't take it.
Exactly what am I supposed to "take" from you, little man? Your exaggerations, mischaracterizations, outright lies, and blatant button-pushing?

I know it means a lot to you, as it does to most children - now I am insulting you, as I think it's been proven - to have the last word. So go ahead.
Are you suggesting it's childish for me to respond at all when you continue to snipe at me? When you continue to spin, exaggerate, mischaracterize, insult and lie? I'm somehow skeptical this will be your last word anyway.
I recall you said this three posts back, yet you're still posting:
....this is my last comment on the matter.
You clearly have a bug up your butt about me, and you won't give it a rest. It's very peculiar that a noobie with only three posts under his belt would suddenly make it his mission to single out another member for harassment and claim to have such in depth knowledge of him. In fact, your fourth ever post, and your first in this thread, was to go after me. Since then, you've been relentless, as if you have a vendetta. Strange. You seem a little too polished with your transparent and disingenuous "who me?" button pushing, a little too familiar with the goings on here for a noob. The more you reveal of yourself, the more I look at your deliberate mischaracterizations, the more I study the syntax of your writing, the more suspicious I am that you could very well be a multiple account holder or a "returning member" with an axe to grind. It wouldn't be the first time that happened. Somebody really should look into that.

And what do you know of the sandbox children anyway?

Last edited: