It happened! My best friend & I fucked my fiance!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Following moderator discussion, this thread is being reopened.

The team however, felt it was important that the following information be forwarded to the thread in the hopes that we can all move on and discuss the topic at hand without continuing with the behaviour that got it closed in the first place...

JDD86 & pierceplace - Need to stop harassing people and dragging post histories in to defend their rights to attack another member.

Maxcok, JDD86 & pierceplace - Need to learn to walk away, be the bigger man and rather than trying to make other members look like children, just leave them alone and they'll do the job themselves.

Hungryman40 - Needs to stop being mocking people for reporting others on the assumption that we won't point out that he also made a report with regards to this thread (before his mocking post).

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no interest in involving myself in whatever "beef" these guys who have "hijacked" this thread have with each other.

With that said. Things have gotten more interesting between my fiance, my friend and I.

My friend has been acting as if he owes me the world! He has been offering to help me with the most random things. I recently got a job repairing a roof over the weekend, and I got a very generous cash payment from the client. My friend insisted on coming along, and completely bussed his ass working with me. At the end of the job, I offered him a few hundred bucks, and he refused! Over a few beers he admitted to me that sex with my fiance was amazing and probably the best overall sexual experience he has ever had. He told me that he felt honored yet unworthy of sharing my woman with me. He also can't stop telling me how lucky I am, and wishes that he can one day marry a woman that is open to swinging.

My fiance has been acting guilty. She's been overly sensitive to all of my needs, and is constantly telling me how much she loves me. I've come to the realization that my fiance's guilt is rooted in the fact that she enjoyed being fucked by my friend so much that she will always want it. Ironically, the whole damn situation turns me on! Whenever I think about it all, or whenever I discuss it with either of them I get an instant hard on.

I will keep you guys updated with any new developments.

Is it possible that you could become, instead of a couple, a triple?

I knew three men in Louisville, KY, who were a triple. Two of them met first, and then the couple met the third man, who was into both of them separately and together. Over time, they all realized that they wanted to live together in a three-cornered relationship.

Do you think that might be an option for your girlfriend, your best friend, and you?

NCbear (who's all for polyamory among consenting adults, as long as people know how to do both love and conflict negotiation :smile:)