It happened on the Causeway

TeaganFL

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was with a friend last night, not really a Dom, at least I didn't think he was. As we were getting ready to leave, he asked me if I would kiss him, as I leaned in and his soft lips touched mine, I felt his hand on the back of my head, thinking romance, I melted into him, but I was wrong, so very wrong.

His grip tightened pulling so hard, he was still kissing me, his tongue darting in my mouth, holding me there. He pulled away, still holding my head, he looked into my eyes, and said "I am going to take what I want, and if you fight, I am still going to get it." I knew I was in trouble, as soon as the last syllable left his lips. His grip tightened, felt like he was going to pull all my hair out, he pulled me to him, his lips and teeth on my neck, biting and licking, sucking on my skin. I could feel my body responding, it felt nice, I am so attracted to this guy, my nipples getting hard, I could feel the heat between my legs growing, moisture soaking through my yoga pants. One hand in my hair, the other on my ass, squeezing, he let go and then slapped me really hard.

The sting of his hand shot through my whole body, my knees getting weak. He is very strong, I really only learned that when I tried to pull away from his grasp. He pulled me to him, forcing our eyes to meet, he just stared at me for a moment, then his lips on mine, tongue deep in my mouth, his teeth biting my lip. Still holding my hair with one hand, the other finding its way down the back of my pants, between my legs, one finger pushing into that little forbidden place. Protesting, I tried to pull away, both of his strong hands, one in my hair, the other forcing into me, held me where he wanted me. Kissing me hard, his fingers now stretching me, he held me there for what felt like forever. As quickly as he inserted it, his touch disappeared, and my hair was used to guide me to his very hard cock. He forced it down my throat, he is big, thick and long. Both hands now in my hair, fucking my mouth, my throat. The fear I was feeling, was a turn on.

I have always wanted to feel a man take me, where no means nothing, where no matter how hard I fight, it isn't hard enough to save me from him. Last night, it came true. Both hands still in my hair, he pulled me up, he stood, forced me to bend forward, we were at the back of his SUV, the gate up in the air, I was bent across the bumper, one hand now in my hair, the other griping my tit, pinching my nipple, hard. I wanted to scream, to tell him to stop, but I lost the ability to.

He controlled me now, the harder he pushed, pulled and squeezed me, the wetter I felt myself becoming. I felt my pants being pulled down, a hand between my thighs, a finger pushing into my pussy. "I guess you like this, don't you?" he asked. A hard slap to my ass, followed by another and another, a barrage of strikes, I tried to move away from them, but he held my hair, my head forced to the floor of the truck. As soon as the strikes ended, I felt his cock slam into me, hard long thrusts. "There is nothing better than a hot slut pussy wrapped around your cock." he said, pulling my hair, raising my head up. As his hips slammed into me, one hand griping my hair, the other tight on my nipple, squeezing and twisting. My orgasm hit, so powerful,he had to hold me up, my knees buckled, he didn't stop during, or after, he just kept pounding. Holding me in place, harder and harder, then he withdrew. For a second, I didn't know what he was going to do next, then I felt it, the pain was intense, he didn't stop, he didn't wait, he didn't let me adjust to his size, or the invasion. He just took it, he slammed his monster dick into my little hole, my screams, pleading, begging him to stop, only seemed to excite him more. He pounded me hard, the whole length of his cock in and out, pulling free then slamming back in. Still holding me down, biting my shoulder, my ear, my neck. Telling me how now I was HIS slut, my pussy, ass, tits, everything now belonged to him. He would take what he wanted, when he wanted and I would have no say so. Still pumping me hard, he commanded me, "tell me you are my slut, say it!" his death grip in my hair tightening, my nipple between his vice like grip. I said the words, "I'm your slut." He pulled out of my ass, and forced it back in my pussy, harder and harder he pounded, fast and deep. Both of us, covered in sweat, hearts racing, his cock stretching my pussy, covered in my juices. He pulled out and slammed back in my ass, his grip on me tightened, and I felt him explode in my ass. He collapsed on top of me.

As he pulled his cock out of my ass, I felt myself being pulled to him, pushed to my knees, face to cock,I knew what he wanted, I didn't want to, but I had no choice. His cock at my lips, looking up at him, he was staring at me, "you don't want to disappoint me, do you?" I opened my mouth, his cock slipped between my lips. I sucked our juices off his cock, wanting to please him, I paid attention to every inch of his cock.

When it was all clean, and he was satisfied, he pulled me to him, his lips on mine, long deep wet kiss, my pants still down around my knees, his hand found it's way to my ass again, rapid fire, at least 10, stinging, burning, "that was for hesitating" he said. As we parted for the night, he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. It felt safe to be in his arms, the ones that only an hour before held me down. He kissed me, long and deep, his soft lips, the taste of him in my mouth, I couldn't think. I drove home tasting him, still feeling where he had been. I got home, wet, spent, but wanting more...