It has already begun!!!

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SHE IS HOT! Looks like my gf. DID YOU FUCK HER?. I swear my heart skipped a beat. I thought that was Lynn my gf. Made me freak out dude!
No not yet so far I have had my hand down her pants to feel her wet pussy and bush. I am hoping she shaves her pussy for me the next time we go out because I so hate a hairy pussy.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, we texted back and forth the whole day after we met at the mall talking about all kinds of stuff mostly dumb stuff. young people text a lot and use social media a lot more than us old people. Most of my friends my age don't text a lot.
That does not answer my question. This is not social media. I'm still going to assume you didn't get her permission which again, is not cool.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, we texted back and forth the whole day after we met at the mall talking about all kinds of stuff mostly dumb stuff. young people text a lot and use social media a lot more than us old people. Most of my friends my age don't text a lot. There is a bit of a age difference between us she is 23 and I am 51 but mentally I am 12 so it balances out.
We are going to go have tacos and drinks this Tuesday for taco Tuesday at a really cool restaurant/bar. I am going to see if she is up for some video fun and if not that's cool too.

Don't worry about these uptight girls/boys thinking you're exploiting her or something.. It's just a photo of a girl smiling.. It' not like she's completely naked and such..

But why not take it a bit slower regarding the video play.. I know she might not be "the one" for you but mentioning video action might scare her off.. She has a good looking face, of course she might be chunky but only you know what's right for you.. I'm also seeing a woman the same age.. She's a doll and hot in bed but definitely not into video play which is cool because I'm don't care about it either..

Have fun!

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

Don't worry about these uptight girls/boys thinking you're exploiting her or something.. It's just a photo of a girl smiling.. It' not like she's completely naked and such..

OP has a history of posting a ton of photos of a lot of different women on here. It's "just" a face photo sometimes, but you don't know what field of work they're in. You don't know consent was received for each and every photo that he is plastering onto an adult website. It's far from unheard of for potential employers to search for dirt on someone they're considering hiring. It's not necessarily just "innocent" fun and games.

People posting photos/video/etc of their significant other, at least odds are higher the fucking know about it. Hell, pervy shit where it isn't showing the random women's faces would be less potentially bad..

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It ain't luck sir. I got that game and it don't hurt to be good looking with a big dick;-)
But thanks.
I've seen you call bull on many exaggerated dicks---rightfully so.

Re: " it don't hurt to be good looking with a big dick;-)"

You don't have a 'big dick'

YOU have an average dick.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've seen you call bull on many exaggerated dicks---rightfully so.

Re: " it don't hurt to be good looking with a big dick;-)"

You don't have a 'big dick'

YOU have an average dick.
The good looking part is also debatable... as is looking like wolverine. I wonder if every guy with dark hair and sideburns makes this claim?

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I've always believed and still believe 0% of what Poor Man's Wolverine says on this forum. I don't just mean what he says when he's talking about getting people's permission to post pictures, I mean anything and everything that he says.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But why not take it a bit slower regarding the video play.. I know she might not be "the one" for you but mentioning video action might scare her off.. She has a good looking face, of course she might be chunky but only you know what's right for you.. I'm also seeing a woman the same age.. She's a doll and hot in bed but definitely not into video play which is cool because I'm don't care about it either..

Have fun!
I agree with them about photos 100% that's why if they say no then it's no plan and simple.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The good looking part is also debatable... as is looking like wolverine. I wonder if every guy with dark hair and sideburns makes this claim?
I dunno. When I take my contacts out and don't wear my glasses and stand on the other end of the room from my screen while looking at that avatar, it looks like Wolverine to me. <shrugs>

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno. When I take my contacts out and don't wear my glasses and stand on the other end of the room from my screen while looking at that avatar, it looks like Wolverine to me. <shrugs>
Try taking a shot of tequila and slide your phone across the floor as you look at this pic and I will have a slight resemblance to him. IMG_0622.PNG